Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Ascender

Telepathy with your Twinflame, does it take two to tango?

Since almost 16 years I am experiencing telepathy with my Twinflame. First I didn't know he actually was my Twinflame, but since a year I do. From the day I first met him there's a strong bond between us. We often say the same things at the same time, I dream a lot about him and several dreams came true a few days later. I knew it when he was standing at my frontdoor last summer, although he didn't ring the bell because he just arrived and before he could ring the bell I was there to open the door. There have been many more examples of telepathy between us through the years.
Now I am wondering if it takes two for telepathy, or is it possible that I am the only one of the two of us who is experiencing this. Does anyone know?
Old 16-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

mm, well I have experienced numerous examples of what i thought was distant telepathy, but later did not pan out, and so it seemed sometimes it was my mind counterfeiting it, though sometimes in person, could have sworn i was reading this chicks mind
Old 16-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Master
Telepathy between people is always taking place. How conscious a person is about that varies to a very wide degree. It is not uncommon for one person to be aware and another not aware. I suspect that this is the case many times.

The key for being aware of telepathy is the art of listening to others. The more one strives to listen to another, the more tuned in to that person they will become.

Those who do not know how to listen to others, are unaware of many things.

John
Old 16-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Knower

I have a friend that I pm on occasions..when we are on at the same time he will be writing something to me and I am answering, while he is writing, what he is asking me about. This happens numerous times with him...to many to keep count of. But for me to know what he is asking..I really don't know that we are having telepathy at the moment, until i get his pm. I just think that those are my thoughts...
I have noticed with other people..like my sister..that when she is thinking something..that I am thinking the same thing at the same time. Telepathy..or do all humans think alike??? laughing
Old 16-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Suspended

I think John is right about tuning into what is already taking place. My relationship with my counterpart has recently been kicked into tenth gear and I am profoundly more aware than ever of our connection.

Last night, during a spiritual/telepathic encounter, I realized that we were having an actual conversation when I heard myself telling him things that were answers to questions I knew he had about our very complicated situation. I tried to slow down before "answering" him, to contemplate how I knew that he had a question, etc. I realized that this is exactly the way we have been communicating all along, but I wasn't present or conscious enough to experience as many of the details as I do now.

I was able to see that my own understanding of what was always there has changed in recent weeks, while also understanding that what was there has not changed. This told me that my counterpart's understanding of what is and has always been there is also evolving.

In my case, I see my counterpart in person pretty regularly. It is now clear to me that no one can ignore the strange reality of looking at the inside of yourself standing in front of you talking. That strange reality is intense and I have had to leap over countless hurdles of shock, disbelief, fear, intelligent debate, denial, resistance, etc. to get to the tiniest bit of acceptance I now have. Each individual is bound to overcome the obstacles of the human mind at their own pace. I know I have a long way to go.

But I do believe the question burns paramount to anyone who has had the peculiar experience of setting eyes upon their energetic twin. Our mind's explanations may change as we grow, but the truth never does.
Old 16-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Suspended
Master
I think my levels of awareness fluctuates.......like for example, I could be thinking of something different which makes it easy to miss something he was thinking. And there were times I would think something hoping he heard it without validation that he did or not, and there were a few rare occasions when we had a bit of dialogue going on.
Old 17-12-2010, 07:45 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Telepathy between people is always taking place. How conscious a person is about that varies to a very wide degree. It is not uncommon for one person to be aware and another not aware. I suspect that this is the case many times.

The key for being aware of telepathy is the art of listening to others. The more one strives to listen to another, the more tuned in to that person they will become.

Those who do not know how to listen to others, are unaware of many things.

John
I think you're right. I rather listen than talk to other people. I often feel the underlying message of words people are speaking. With my TF it's even stronger. We say the same words at the same moment, he calls me just when I'm thinking of him and praying for a call. He comes into my dreams and tells me he is my twinflame. I hope he noticed the telepathy between us too.
Old 18-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
I think you're right. I rather listen than talk to other people. I often feel the underlying message of words people are speaking. With my TF it's even stronger. We say the same words at the same moment, he calls me just when I'm thinking of him and praying for a call. He comes into my dreams and tells me he is my twinflame. I hope he noticed the telepathy between us too.

I suggest that you talk with him verbally about this. You could start by saying how you sense his thoughts and words to the point where you know what is on his mind. Then just ask him if he has similar insights with you.

After that conversation, you may wish to share your dream experiences with him. Just to see how he responds to that form of sharing.

I am inclined to think that men have a depth to them that obtain gets overlooked.

John
Old 19-12-2010, 07:37 AM
Ascender

I'll try to tell him about this as soon as we get the chance to speak together with no other people around (and that happens very seldom). Next week at Christmasday we will see eachother the whole day. Maybe there'll be an opportunity to tell him then...hope so.
It's not that I am affraid to tell him about this. In the past (several years ago) I did and he responded very kind. He had experienced some paranormal things too, which had to do with his deceased father. So he is open to this subject.
Old 19-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
I'll try to tell him about this as soon as we get the chance to speak together with no other people around (and that happens very seldom). Next week at Christmasday we will see eachother the whole day. Maybe there'll be an opportunity to tell him then...hope so.
It's not that I am affraid to tell him about this. In the past (several years ago) I did and he responded very kind. He had experienced some paranormal things too, which had to do with his deceased father. So he is open to this subject.

That sounds like a good plan to me.

Depending on the outcome of that talk, you may want to also exchange email addresses. This will make it easier to continue the conversation after Christmas day.

Best Wishes!!
John