Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Enlightener

How to control and eliminate pain

This thread is about how you can control physical pain with your mind.

If you are feeling any intense or mellow pain in any area of your body all you have to do is imagine a glowing white fluid expanding or coming out from the inside of your body around the pain, absorbing it and making numb, it will slowly reside. This may take some practice and mind control and a little bit of beleif but it is not that hard to do. You must KNOW you can do it or else it will not work. What you know you experience.

Let me know if you have another method for eliminating pain. Thankyou.

Enlightener
Old 26-08-2006, 08:49 AM
bluespirit

My uncle had a great belief in that method. He suffered from back pain in his later years and always swore at mind over matter.
Old 26-08-2006, 01:28 PM
dreamer

I find that trying to really understand what pain is makes it go away, so rather than thinking oh i'm in pain ouch, ooh, woe is me etc, i do whatever heightens the pain and then I try to analyse what exactly the pain is, where it comes from, how molecules in my back can cause me a sensation of pain that actually when i come to think about it isn't located in any specific point, is it in my brain or my back and poof it disapears like magic.
Old 26-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Enlightener

Dexterous Mammogram

Yes, I find that if you focus on the it dulls aslight bit...
Old 26-08-2006, 04:51 PM
bluespirit

I have taken notice of all of these as I tend to suffer from extremely bad back pain at times. Will apply these solutions next time it strikes!
Old 26-08-2006, 05:57 PM
biyu_wolf_77

i know dont seem too good but anywho if i have a headache ill scratct(maby pintchin would work too??) my forehead and when the forehead pain subsides usially the headache is gone too(reason forehead more pain ast once but also subsides faster if youre kinda usted ta it dont usially draw blood eighter)
Closed Thread