Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Master

Can trickster spirits take on the form of departed loved ones?

I personally have never read this anywhere but someone else has suggested that they can shape shift to trick us. Wondering if anyone else has heard of this.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Actually, I've been reading a book which suggests this can happen. A departed loved one might leave behind a sort of lower astral remain, sort of like when the physical body dies and the body is empty of soul.. but lower spirits can invade these empty 'shells' (as the author called them) and deceive people to think that they are a different spirit than the one they are, since externally they'll look like whatever body they've clothed themselves in.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:25 PM
Master

Wow that's crazy. May I ask the name of the book? So this means that sometimes visitations from departed loved ones are not real? And how would one know? I suppose this is more unusal than usual. Hopefully are angels and guides would protect us.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account

The book is "A Wanderer in the Spirit Lands" by Franchezzo. Well, it didn't say specifically 'loved ones', but yeah I think it could extend to that.. I think it would be unusual because there are easier ways to obtain a shell than a specific one from one who's died.. that seems really specific and sounds like something that would only happen if the trickster spirit in question has a negative attachment to the family and wants to pretend they're the loved one so they can get their trust and then more easily their revenge.

That's what I can think of anyway.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Master

Yes, that makes sense what you say. I did see a loved one the other night and his presence was there before I saw him. I was so touched to see his face and woke up happy. I felt that i may have astral projected so posted something in the astral projection section. Someone wrote back saying beware of trickster spirits who prétend they are our loved ones. This shocked me. But as you say' why would they bother to do that just for the hell of it. There has to be a reason. Plus I guess we would need to attract them.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:49 AM
Master
Trickster spirits or demons can pretend to be your loved ones and usually deliver dire or negative messages to feed fear. The purpose behind these attacks is to feed off your negative and fearful energy. It is very rare since majority of negative tricksters have to come through doors. You have to open a psychic door or a portal or an exposed communication (Ouija Board) for this to happen.

Most of the time these negative entities rather get right to it and cause you pain and suffering to feed off your energy. I don't think they can completely masquerade as your loved ones. Loved one spirits can intervene and stop them
Old 03-11-2014, 10:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Trickster spirits or demons can pretend to be your loved ones and usually deliver dire or negative messages to feed fear. The purpose behind these attacks is to feed off your negative and fearful energy. It is very rare since majority of negative tricksters have to come through doors. You have to open a psychic door or a portal or an exposed communication (Ouija Board) for this to happen.

Most of the time these negative entities rather get right to it and cause you pain and suffering to feed off your energy. I don't think they can completely masquerade as your loved ones. Loved one spirits can intervene and stop them

Yes, I agree that we would need to attract them somehow. I think we can tell the difference too in their energy quite easily.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I think we can tell the difference too in their energy quite easily.

That's the important thing, we need to feel out the vibration because that will always tell.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777

By the way I was not sure if I was in the astral or not when I saw my friend so I posted in the "astral projection" forum. The person who responded said that its in the astral that we are deceived by trickster spirits. Another person has confirmed that this happens but I still dont know what thats all about or why that would occur.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:44 PM
Master

This is something I had not thought of before , some ghosts may be a "trickster spirit " that has taken over the astral body of a person that has gone on to higher astral planes . They would leave behind the astral body with some memories . On thinking on this , I do remember a lady on another forum stating that all ghosts were of this kind, that all humans leave the earth plane at the time of death . Her beliefs , not mine .