Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Leonine

Cameron Day: "Why I Am No Longer A Light Worker".

I've never gone in for Light-Worker theories, I have to admit, but I know many people who do, as I'm sure we all do in spiritual circles.

What I have had is several psychic friends who have considered themselves to be Light-Workers, or who have been "told" they are Light-Workers, finding themselves drained, ill and worn out in the past few years, despite constantly "connecting themselves to the Light" and "drawing on the energy of Source", etc. It became so bad for two particular friends that one became bed-ridden (with ME/Fibromalgia - sp?) and the other second had something of a breakdown and is still off work.

It was only then that one of them decided to hunt out information on why people of such Will To Help should end up this way that she came across this article (first thing she hit upon, as if by magic/divine intervention, she believed):

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

It's quite interesting too. Several of the friends who considered themselves Light-Workers and Channellers now don't, and consider themselves liberated.

I wonder what members here make of it?

Old 30-09-2014, 07:37 PM
jillianspapa

It reads like the screenplay of "The Matrix", but I can't completely discount it.

I'm not a light worker nor do I have beings giving me direct commands or agendas.

There may be false light creatures -- makes sense, but that doesn't mean all angels, etc. should be thrown in the same heap.

Ex: I believe archangel Michael has been watching over me from day one, but I didn't realize it until recently. The signs were very subtle, but made sense once I strung them together. It's never been the case that he speaks directly to me, though, and I usually sleep very well. Also, my impression is that Michael does NOT want to be worshipped -- he just wants to help. He's big on Truth.

I guess a false creature could call itself Michael and mislead someone. I don't think the real one would allow it for very long, though.

Anyway, interesting article. Thanks.
Old 30-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Master

The magic word is Service. No need for fancy elaboration.

Listen to the quiet voice within to find your purpose in this life, roll your sleeves up and - with a happy heart - get stuck in. And in so doing you will truly be serving the Light and fulfilling the highest teaching of all.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 30-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator
Real Love ('Light') is simple, pure and fine. There is no glamour about it. And it does not announce itself with trumpets, or dress itself up in robes, or call itself by any titles.
There is no mistaking it when it is encountered. The colours of all 'false lights' tarnish instantly as soon as we see it. It doesn't hide, but often we cannot find it. It lives in every fragment of our lives but is often unseen, as our vision is focused on something else! Something bigger? Something which seems more profound, or more complex?
It can be found in all our daily lives, and in our daily tasks, in the very room where we are now, and in every interaction with any living Being, including ourselves.
We may stumble or be blind, or make mistakes but it is always present -waiting for us.
It does not demand that we do battle, or even put on any armour, or brandish any Light-Swords. It does not demand that we strive. It only asks that we will be still and know very simply, that it is always with us.
And it will never leave us. In this world or the next. That Light is the strongest thing there is.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Guide
It's interesting that more people are finding gnosticism. The demiurge is.. basically the god of this world. It's life flows in us and through us, it is the beast inside. It's tendencies are preconditions to our sentience. (think lizard brain) Most of what we are, especially in terms of the material aspect of our "selves" is basically an outgrowth of it.

I've made direct contact with the demiurge once in my life, and I almost didn't survive the encounter. There's no way a human being could fight that thing, its basically the size of a planet. Individual humans are beneath it's notice, and no human is generally going to ever encounter it's direct cognitive awareness.. I only did through unusual circumstances, and it was one of the most horrible experiences of my life.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonine
It's quite interesting too. Several of the friends who considered themselves Light-Workers and Channellers now don't, and consider themselves liberated.

Congratulations to those who take another step towards full awakening.

The duality is false. Dark vs. Light is a game about souls though I am unable to find out what the prize actually is. Whatever the story, you are not benefiting.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Master
People tend to focus on the extremes and ignore the between, so they see 'two different' where there are extreme ends
Old 02-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Incarnated

Quote:
I've never gone in for Light-Worker theories, I have to admit, but I know many people who do, as I'm sure we all do in spiritual circles.

What I have had is several psychic friends who have considered themselves to be Light-Workers, or who have been "told" they are Light-Workers, finding themselves drained, ill and worn out in the past few years, despite constantly "connecting themselves to the Light" and "drawing on the energy of Source", etc. It became so bad for two particular friends that one became bed-ridden (with ME/Fibromalgia - sp?) and the other second had something of a breakdown and is still off work.

It was only then that one of them decided to hunt out information on why people of such Will To Help should end up this way that she came across this article (first thing she hit upon, as if by magic/divine intervention, she believed):

Can you please specify what kind of allocation they have stick to? There are so many out there
Old 03-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Megamedes

Quote:

From where I stand it is quite accurate. Just the other day I wrote a post about how the belief in a god and higher reality is a good way of depleting this world of its light energies, thus making it heavier / denser to live in. Hope your friends are doing better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riboflavin
It's interesting that more people are finding gnosticism. The demiurge is.. basically the god of this world. It's life flows in us and through us, it is the beast inside. It's tendencies are preconditions to our sentience. (think lizard brain) Most of what we are, especially in terms of the material aspect of our "selves" is basically an outgrowth of it.

You words made me think of something that I wrote the other day to someone and in many ways it goes very well with the article, I think. The world is its own beast, to keep it from eating its own tail one constantly has to feed it with something more desirable. That is an immensely task. Maybe chasing its own tail is the one thing that brings chaos into order and trying to keep it from doing so through order is what made all this chaos in the first place.

Sometiems my thoughts just run wild
Old 03-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Leonine

Thank you all for your very interesting answers. It's very heartening to hear from those who have gone beyond the accepted limitations of any and all of the religious/spiritual teachings - each, ultimately, forming a pick-and-mix of new "ways of serving the Higher Source", and so immediately harnessing humans and their INHERENT POWERS into being "fed" to some idea/deity outside of themselves.... as ever!

I have never personally gone for the notion that my "God" made me as some kind of servant to one facet of deity, idea, theory or human system or another; but that "it" put into me an ability to Do and Be that couldn't be stopped - unless I agreed it should be.

If I agreed that a disability should stop me, so then it would. If I agreed that I could be possessed or have an entity attached, then so it is allowed. If I agreed that what I wanted to do or be in life could be blocked by a lack of certain pieces of paper or metals, then that is the case.

But my "God", alive and aware and incredibly capable, vibrating in every single cell and sub-atomic particle of my Being, really didn't understand why I was choosing to set down my inherent powers and abilities and would remind me now and again that I had another choice/s by bubbling through me once more the things I loved and the choice/s I would make if only I BELIEVED that I had those choice/s.

It has never been my thinking that if I don't "serve Light" then I must be "serving dark". I have always believed that the "God/Source/Call It What You Like" lived in, through, of, above, below and all around us and that if there are 54 billion people, then there are 54 billion routes to this "God/Source/Etc. Each one as valid as any other.

We see the divisions and hatreds organised religions have caused throughout time; but we seem to have missed the same occurring in supposed "New Age" spiritualities. It's only on looking with unafraid, wide open eyes that we see these new lines are as rigid, demanding, divisive, limiting and demoralising as any other religion.

NOW we not only have to worship and adore "God/Source/Etc".... we also have to worship angels, saints, guardians, guides, Masters, Ascended Masters, pixies, fairies.... the list goes on. And all honours must be done "properly" or it's to no avail - done devoutly, often enough, in the right time or phase, place or setting; wearing the right clothes and using the right tone of voice. Just like the old religious services, then! Nothing's changed except the name, clothes and words said.

And all designed to keep us praying OUTWARD, on our knees, begging, asking, pleading even. And that true force vibrating in every sub-atomic particle of our body telling us, "Here. In you. Of you! Use it".

But to say, "I AM THAT"....... oooo, skeery! S/he thinks s/he is GOD - duh, duh, durrrrrr. Dismissed. Jeered. Argued against on every point and syllable. Just like Jesus in his day - and what has changed there even: if a Christ came back today and gave us the messages again, most people would still turn from him and say, "The damned cheek of the bloke. He oughtn't to be allowed!".

But I have never believed that "God/Source/Etc" is my butler, there to do everything for me. And why would I want to mewl to a guardian/guide or plead for help from an angel? If I am going to seek advice or help it might as well be from the organ grinder and not the monkey!

These friends I wrote of (and they are real friends, not ME ) are finding re-empowerment and a new take on life that is liberating, reinvigorating and of more use to others anyway. It doesn't mean that they are "evil" or greedy or selfish - they were perhaps more of harm when they went around doing stuff for others (and so keeping them in need of given help) instead of trying to get those others to see that everything they could ever need or want was WITHIN them; and it is okay to go after it. There is plenty for all, with more to come; let's EACH and ALL go happily for it.

The lies of most religious/spiritual teaching is that there is scarcity so that if you want "plenty" you must be denying others their share. Nonsense! Scarcity is created by politicians and their ilk to keep people rivalling one another and snatching for themselves. You notice that politicians, church leaders and spiritual teachers never limit themselves? Because they know scarcity is a lie - it simply suits them and their greed to have you believe it's true. And lots of other states of being too, far too many to go through in this post. May I suggest you read some of the REAL New Thought writers (not the New AGE writers such as Deepak Chopra and his flap-doodle, or Louise L Hay and her damning judgementality) but, for a good example, Neville Goddard and his very interesting translations of the bible, such as "Your Faith Is Your Fortune".

He is not advocating material greed - although neither does he damn that as long as you are not taking from others or using others to gain for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incarnated
Can you please specify what kind of allocation they have stick to? There are so many out there

Hi, Incarnated. It really isn't for me to come in even pretending to claim I can answer your question. I can for myself, but that isn't going to fit you. This is when the "God/Source" of and in you is going to have all the answers and more.

Try some of Neville Goddard, or William Walker Atkinson - if I can find a link to their teachings that cost nothing, I'll be back to add them in. There are some on:

www.newthoughtlibrary.com

and www.psitek.net

But I'll fish around for others.

Many thanks to all for answering.

ETA: @ Incarnated - as promised (and please don't read it as "something about Christianity or just The Bible"! It goes way beyond either and is a very good starting pointfor your own route to "it":

http://www.yourfaithisyourfortune.com/