Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 04:58 AM
Lucuno

I don't band with people that has a desire that will risk lives of innocence.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Shadowside

Now tell me, is it innocence or ignorance?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Lucuno

Watch and learn.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:06 AM
Shadowside

So I have a question for you lucuno, If you don't want to see the destruction of the veil, why not help it out by healing it? Why are you so content to sit back and do nothing? Regardless of my interfrence, the veil will fall, it's rapidly deteriorating, it's only a matter of time.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
The way you worded that was odd, so i'll be a little clearer, If humanity were to be less stupid and evil then yes, I would like it more.

So... you consider compassion a sort of 'liking'?

In my view what makes your beliefs questionable, Shadowside, is :

1) It seems you haven't thought things through very carefully and logically.

2) You are caught in the realm of ideas rather than exploring possibilities experientially. In other words, you're living in your head, in the very limited zone of mental speculation.

You seem to be pretty thick-skinned, at least, and not running away crying, but... There's a great deal more to be discovered in these areas you are interested in than you've glimpsed so far, if you're willing to open up to unknown possibilities.

Xan

Old 09-12-2010, 05:20 AM
Lucuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
So I have a question for you lucuno, If you don't want to see the destruction of the veil, why not help it out by healing it? Why are you so content to sit back and do nothing? Regardless of my interfrence, the veil will fall, it's rapidly deteriorating, it's only a matter of time.

^ Sign of ignorance.

You do not know what I do, so don't assume anything..
Old 09-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Shadowside

It isn't speculation, I know for a fact that the veil can be damaged, that is fact. I also know that once the veil is weakened, it is very difficult to repair, that is also fact (an ally of mine makes it his life's work to restore the veil, which i find... kinda pointless)
I also know that astral abilities and magical practices are amplified to a large degree under these veil weak points. That is fact. So I ask myself what damages the veil? This is my first attempt at tearing it apart, by using brute force. I'm trying to find out if the veil is weakened when a large spritual pressure is contained within a small area,(a similar theory exists in physics that deals with space time and heat) That is my experiment in a nutshell.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucuno
^ Sign of ignorance.

You do not know what I do, so don't assume anything..
Everything stated in my post was fact not ignorance. The veil WILL fail, as it is weakening AS WE SPEAK, So I ask you again, do you want to see the veil fall? If not, then why arn't you healing it? there is no neutrality in this, doing nothing means that you do want to see it fall. Pick a side, heal the veil or destroy the veil, your choice.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:37 AM
Knower
shadowside, so you have to like something for you to have compassionate for it? Isn't that selfish...why not have compassion for humanity because it needs our compassion because the power of our compassion can heal humanity and for selfish reasons lol giving compassion feels great inside. I'd bet you would have way more fun feeling and giving compassion than trying to damage the veil.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:00 AM
Sangress

Sure, humanity is idiotic, ignorant and cruel most times, but that's simply because it's part of human nature to be that way in order for them to survive.

Evil and wrong and bad are all perceptions, in the end it doesn't matter what you think because what your seeing isn't the full picture.

You are part of the human race and it should be your responsibility to advertise the better half of the species rather than slandering your own kind and then pushing them into unnecessary struggles that may or may not result in anything positive or productive.

You find "fact" in things that have already been explained to be false in my own and others previous statements, yet you don't bother to think otherwise or even entertain the notion that you may be misinterpreting what you see.

Perhaps it would be a logical idea to take other peoples advice or wait until you are experienced and knowledgeable?

Maybe doing something based on an external influence rather than a theory might not be too far below your standards. But then again, from your enormous 8 years of experience and your friend who apparently has a job specifically to keep the Viel "in tact" might just make you the better of the rest of us and give you more right to be selfish and ignore the misgivings of the human race and throw away common sense.

Speaking or writing to you, Shadowside, is like communicating to a brick wall, you render useless every piece of information against your own perceived notions of truth.

I personally do not care if you do what you want to do. I know it will not change anything at all because I have worked with and through the Viel extensively in order to better my own chances of survival, rather than for curiosity and to gain a certain effect or reward like yourself.

But I do care about where your mind is at, and that you seem to be extremely misguided and blinded by your own "truth" in relation to the world beyond the walls of your mind.

Do me a favor and spend another 8 years understanding the nature of energy, the universe, laws of the spiritual world, all things human related as well as historical events....and do this from personal experience and get rid of your preconceived notions of how the world and humanity should be and open your mind to the world and stop seeing things through that pathetic filter of a narcissistic and selfish perception.

Then you can consider what you are attempting to do, and understand it, and then accept that what you are striving for is utterly pointless.
Closed Thread