Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-12-2010, 04:32 AM
Ciqala

Seeing Auras and intermittent extropia?

Okay, welll, I'm back with another odd problem, this time apparently i am starting to see auras, but i can barely bring out the colour around the white, sometimes it becomes vivid.
Any ways, i am sure no one here is an eye doctor, but perhaps someone might know what i'm talking about.

The problem is I have a eye condition called intermittent extropia - well had, i had many horrible corrective eye surgeries for it when i was a child, but when i relax my eyes, and they become unfocused, i see double, and my one eye goes outwards. Very annoying.

Yes, basically intermittent extropia is extreme "lazy eye".

Um, i'm having horrible eye problems, and seeing auras just makes it worse. What on earth do I do? Sometimes i can't stop myself from seeing auras, and it makes the lazy eye worse. I don't think i should purposefully try to see auras until i can fix my eyes, because it's basically training my lazy eye to be prominent.

I've sort of had a great idea that since i was born with bad eyes, i could mend my traumas of being adopted, and that would cure my eyesight, but it's not working. I seem to have gotten over my fears and resentments of my adoption. Maybe i have to go farther, into past lives.
Or maybe, seeing double is a good thing, however, i highly doubt it is.
Anyway, i'm not going into get more surgery done, i want to heal my eyes myself. So far what i know about eyes...
are that people have vision/eyesight problems because they have fear, or because they stare at ugly things, (meaning their view of life is negative, thus if they change what they look at to be positive in their minds, it does heal their eyes). But i think... i've been very positive. Maybe more things to get through.

I guess... no one really has the same problem as me with lazy eye getting in the way, but maybe, just maybe someone has gotten over it!
Yeah...... what to do?
Old 05-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Sangress

I have a ligament in one of my eyes that is tighter and shorter than the others. It's been there all of my life due to uneven growth because of birth complications.

Doctors cut the ligament because it was "a problem" when I was 3 years of age and it became worse. (They don't practice these operations at such a young age anymore because of the potential to damage a ligament rather than enabling it to finish its growth.)

I had the same problem with my eye sliding across when I unfocused my eyes and it doubled my vision, or sometimes trippled it when I began school. (You can imagine how all over the place my writing was at the time.)

In later years I realised that it had prohibited or exhaserbated my auric sight as well.

Despite doctors saying my ligament would never grow back or heal, I did some healing work on myself and found that it was begining to grow back after 2 months of this healing work, so I continued.

Doctors were baffled and a bit awed, but chalked it up to my weird birth and some rogue genetic traits. (Genetics which are as of yet, unproven.)

When I felt the ligament was strong and long enough (and well attached as well) I actually started working on strengthening my "lazy eye" by spending a couple of hours a day with my stronger, un-lazy eye covered so that my other one had to strengthen itself and gain more control so that I could stretch the ligament.

In the end I've been able to control my eye. I can now make my eye slide out at will, pull it back at will and even switch my "lazy eye" from one eye to the other. Lately this controll has expanded to effect my auric and energetic sight.

Now my lazy eye only becomes a problem occasionally when I am reading, and even then I've trained my mind to ignore the double image and blinking once autimatically pulls my iris back into place. It happens so quickly that no one ever notices, sometimes not even me. :)

My situation may not be the same as yours, Ciqala, but it does seem similar, so I thought I would mention it.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Ciqala

Wow, I was thinking posting this would be an unanswered thread, very grateful that you responded Sangress.
What a coincidence, sorry to hear you had to grow up with eye problems as well, but happy to hear you have control over it now!

So what it comes down to is making the weak eye, work more, and focus it as much as possible? I was thinking priorly, doing so would cause more strain, but i guess the muscles need to be strengthened.

This is going to be interesting. My right eye, is the bad one, and when the left is covered, i'm nearly blind, it's so blurry, but even doing it quickly, i can sort of make things clearer.
Thanks for telling me this, you have given me much hope!!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 06:23 AM
Sangress

Just don't overdo it, maybe start at 10 minutes a day. Test its mobility, focus and unfocus it, get a feel for what is easy or not and try to pinpoint with your mind the parts behind your eye that feel tense, sore, lax, tight or twitchy.

The more familiar you become with your eyes and how they work, to more you'll instinctually know how to strengthen the weak areas.

The main issue with this is that you have to be really patient at first and keep a strict time limit for exercising your eye.

It's just like any other group of muscles, overwork it and you could slow progress or even twist something.

Not trying to put you off, but caution is really important with "experamental" things like this.

I'm no doctor, my word isn't law and I can't guarentee this will fix you up either.

But I think it's well worth a try.

The main advice or tip I can give you is to trust what you feel and understand when to stop each session before it becomes too much of a strain. Oh, and go at your own pace.

Hope that helps.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Ciqala

Thanks Sangress, this is very helpful indeed!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Sangress

Let me know how it goes in the future.

Just saying that it's improved would be of great importance to me.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:45 PM
iolite

Ciqala..

My daughter developed strabismus, at the age of 3, after falling against our window seat and hitting the bridge of her nose. I opted not to do the surgery after researching what lousy outcomes such surgeries have. Instead, I took her to an optometrist trained in vision therapy. After about 4 years, the muscles attached to her eyes had healed to the point that they very rarely turned and when they did it was very slight. Towards the end of her vision therapy, she started seeing double and had to learn how to fuse the two together for stereoptic vision. She's now 13 and if you didn't know her medical history, you never think that anything was wrong with her eyes. Now, when she's really, really tired, one eye may turn but it's very slight and it is just for a moment.

Just because you're an adult now, doesn't mean that you couldn't benefit from vision therapy.

Last edited by iolite : 10-12-2010 at 09:35 PM.