Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-12-2010, 02:21 AM
Experiencer
Smile DIVINE LOVE

Greetings to everyone! :)

I wish to share some amazing work, which are the channeled teachings of the Celestial Spirits.
A man by the name of Mr. James E. Padgett, channeled what later became 4 volumes.
These teachings from the Celestial Spirits, are truly the most powerful spiritual material that I have ever come across.
They cover every spiritual topic, from soul mates, God, Attributes of God, the spirit realms, the Celestial Spheres, the soul, soul development, etc.

There is not a single topic that these incredible spirits don't touch upon.

The 1st book, titled Angelic Revelations, is available for free, as a download, at the following link:

http://www.truths.com/formats.htm

I encourage anyone who considers themselves spiritual, to have a look at these teachings. They have changed my life in more ways than I can say.

With Great Love and Blessings to All,
Old 07-12-2010, 05:26 PM
A Glass named Esther

DivineLove,

It sounds like your life has been changed in a positive way, this is good!

However, I must warn that these messages have been channeled through a very obscuring filter. I took a read through "The Padgett Messages" and found a plethora of inconsistencies and explanations based on misinformation. Since these spiritual topics are based on the Bible, it's best to look for the Truth right at the Source.

Keep in mind that this person claims that Moses did not write the Truth, but then uses the Bible as a basis for channeling the first two humans (who's names were changed without consideration to their actual names and meanings of those names).

The Bible (Torah) was given to an entire Nation who ALL experienced revelation simultaneously. Common sense says that this should be more true than the words of one person who claims to be channeling.

You can find out about every spiritual topic such as soul mates, G-d, Attributes of G-d, the spirit realms, the soul, soul development, etc. from the inner dimensions of the Torah.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Be well,

-esther
Baruch HaShem
Old 07-12-2010, 05:52 PM
A Glass named Esther

Some examples

What this person is claiming to have channelled from Elijah:

"The foundation stone of my belief and office was that there was
only one God, and He was the God of the Hebrews, and that all
other gods (as I believed) were false gods and should not be worshiped."

This is based on a false assumption that the Torah teaches that there is "one god". The Torah actually teaches that G-d is One. Not the same thing.

"Only a pure, perfect soul can find its home in a pure perfect heaven,
and only a divine soul can find its home in a divine heaven—
which latter is the home of the soul that possesses the divine
essence of the Father to that fullness that the created qualities of the
soul have disappeared and been replaced by the divine substance."

The focus of this statement would make very little sense coming from Elijah. I don't think this person understands much about the Prophet Elijah. Elijah was born with a very strong evil inclination. After much hard work he converted his evil inclination into good thus rectifying the body. The Hebrew letters for his name have the name numerical equivalent to "animal".

See this previous statement:

"No, I died as other mortals died, having with me at the time of
my death my friends and relatives, and was buried as was necessary
for me to be buried; and since that time my physical body has
never been resurrected, and never will be. I ascended into the spirit
world in my spirit body, as has every other mortal, at the death
of the physical body, since the world of human existence began;
and in the future, the spirits of men will so continue to ascend,
their physical bodies returning to the elements out of which they
were composed."

The whole concept of Elijah and redemption is rectifying the body so that death will no longer exist. This means soul in the body, not soul leaving the body to go to heaven. Soul in the perfected body is a much greater gift to humanity. It will be heaven on Earth.

More information on Elijah
Old 01-05-2020, 03:20 PM
Seeker

this is awesome thanks so much!!
Old 01-05-2020, 03:22 PM
Seeker

My belief is that every single possible thing that can be written it truth if that is what the perceiver believes. Truth to that individual specifically. If it resonates with you then it is truthful. God is INFINITE hence it stands to reason that everything is correct. (If you the perceiver believes that it is) Notwithstanding live life and treat others as you wish to be treated, with love, dignity and respect.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:42 PM
Seeker

very similar to Urantia book concepts on the ability to accept this divine love which then activates the process that redeems man and gives him the option of becoming immortal, several other books confirm these teachings as well.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:33 PM
Pathfinder

Channeling is dangerous
Explanataion
Someone like me could even receive my passwords for accounts on websites
My number I locked at store some food in a seif
And everything it is private.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:26 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
I wish to share some amazing work, which are the channeled teachings of the Celestial Spirits.
A man by the name of Mr. James E. Padgett, ....

There is not a single topic that these incredible spirits don't touch upon.
http://www.truths.com/formats.htm
Ah, 2010 - this was the first post
of Divine Love's that changed the direction of my focus - my life.
One of the things said in the messages is:
"The Father's Divine Love is the only thing that can
transform a human soul."

Another from Constantine himself, paraphrased: With all the power I have in me I tell you seek the Father's Divine Love.

Yes, do.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru