Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Suspended

Seeing Aura I need interpretation.

Hey there I just recently started to see aura when I close my eye. It all started when I met a girl. The first color I saw was pink, and I notice when I meditate about this girl the pink aura would get strong, and at first it is pretty deceiving cause pink is hard to notice, and you will think it is your natrual eye lid color.

Later on I decided that we wasn't going to work out together then I met an another girl I saw it turn green then that when I first recognize that I was seeing aura with my eyes close.

I am a christian, and I don't do yoga, or meditate, and it started to happen after 3 attempt to meditate, and I did that to see if it will help my depression. Now I am seeing aura while my eyes are close.

O.K. I have an another problem I do not know what is going on, but I do feel electricity going inside of my body and outside. They are very sexual, and I even feel it try to poke me inside of my anus, and it felt like a cold metal rod, but it did not penetrate it just poke me, and it was asking me if I want it up in there. I told them no cause I'm not into that stuff so they just kept on arousing me around my penis area, and my testicle. They kept giving me a hard on it would get so hard my that my penis go through my pants. Then one day I let it do it thing it feel like electricity and it went to my head then I heard a beeping sound, or some singing, but I can't make it out, and it gave me a headache for like one week. I notice I feel drain, and fatigue all the time, and I hardly have any energy, and it sucks so bad.

Now since I left this other girl, and I am alone, and I still pray, and when I pray to Jesus that thing clearly hates Jesus, and it get really mad when I pray. When I pray I would see a purple aura, and it would give me a panic attack, and it would go really crazy it feel like a vibration that shake really hard, and I would feel eletricity go all over it feel like they have a full control of my body, and I have felt them left me 2 times since, but they return really quickly. The first time it left me for good, but it return after I came back with the same girl that it first started, and since then I had trouble getting rid of it, The second time it left it return right away really instantly then it pretend to be a holy ghost or something then expect me to buy it that it not a big deal, and it just a holy ghost. Of course I wasn't stupid I know it something evil because it clearly left me for praying to Jesus or else it wouldn't left me in the first place.

Now I have a new problem it beat me down, and it managing to stop me from having a relationship with the true God, and Jesus when I pray right before it attack I would see purple aura and I knew it was coming to stop me to pray, and it doesn't want me to pray, and the panic attack that it give me is so servery that my heart would hurt for the rest of the day, and I had to stop praying and take a few days off to heal up so I can resume back to praying, and I am working on it to fight them. I admit they are cool, and nice, but I don't like the fact that they don't like Jesus, and I don't like the facts that they are attacking me to stop me from being with Jesus, or praying to Jesus so I need to put a stop to it, and this is unacceptable cause Jesus is God, the way, and the truth, and they can't stand it.

Well can anybody tell me what these aura mean that I am seeing, and why am I seeing aura that are with two diffrent girl, and why am I seeing purple aura right before the demonic attack?

I have a theroy it may mean that I am seeing other people aura the color pink is one girl and the girl green is the other girl then the new color purple and does the purple mean my spirit companion aura color?
Old 18-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Pathfinder

Woa, you need to get the demon out of your body. Sounds like a sucubus or something. Some people say, "Entity, may you go in peace." or something like, "Entity, may you go back to the source/ God.."
Old 19-08-2014, 12:34 AM
Suspended

I just found out it is Kundalini they are also sexual as well. I saw a vision last night I saw many dots and it is like 500 dots or more it was a shape of a cobra head then the dot started to splint apart then it made a tunnle, and it was whriling it's looks pretty bad cool. it lasted maybe a few minute then it quit.

One way to tell if it Kundalini is if you see serpent so it has to be what it is.
Old 19-08-2014, 06:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like you're meeting girls with high vibration.. maybe they have something to do with your Kundalini awakening. Now I know you're a Christian, but you need to think about what I'm going to say. Everyone has Kundalini. It is the energy of your entire unconscious trying to make itself known. As a Christian you believe in Jesus, but deep down there are parts of you that probably hate Jesus.. parts you are probably completely unaware of. Kundalini when it is activated makes you aware to all these parts of yourself. This may be difficult to understand but the more you resist this process the worse you'll become. You need to accept it and your fear about it, because you are probably stuck with this for the rest of your life, and there is no way to get rid of it. You need to find some grounding techniques to make it easier.. go out in nature, drink lots of water, eat more fruit and veg, stop meditating/praying so much.. basically cut back on as much spiritual activities as possible because they are just aggravating it. Start learning to love yourself and accept yourself. These things will go a long way to make you happier throughout this process.
Old 19-08-2014, 08:20 AM
Suspended

yea this is what i am fearing. When I met this girl I did get rid of it after that girl left me, but I went back to her, and now it stronger than it was the first time I got rid of it. So I kept going back to this girl, and I notice it got stronger, and stronger it got to the point where i became fatigue, and I couldn't walk no more than 10 feet. So I decided not to see this girl anymore because of that. Since I've stop seeing her my strength are back, but I still have some problem it is not 100% fully recover.

When I first was with this girl when I touch her it felt like a drug, and it was so powerful that when I stop touching her I would get separation anxiety. So I didn't know why I thought it was just love. So I pray every night and the 2nd day I was with this girl I did a prayer, and God reveal to me, or third eye and I pray whatever it was saying told me to pray. Then it got rid of the the good feeling where you touch and get drug up so good. Then the girl lost interest in me because whatever I was praying got rid of that good feeling. After the girl left me she was done with me then I felt something leave and it left for good. Then I decided to get back with her, and I did I went back and as soon as I got back with her I receive it again.

I am thinking maybe it wasn't the girl or maybe she has alot to do with it. Maybe I already had kundalini awaken and I just didn't realize it, but for some reason this girl drain me it like she's put a vampire energy on me sucking my life. I think after what you explain to me your right I did have it for like 20 year, and I will probably have it for the rest of my life. They just never did anything but only gave me 3rd eye, and OBO (out of body expirence).

Aright speaking of that I need to figure out how to get rid of the vampire energy that sucking my life cause it's the girl she's draining me some how. That the prayer that was trying to get rid of it the vampire sucking energy thing. When I pray to get rid of it I would get an anexiety attack.

Anyway I figure it out all my chraka was close, or one of them was closed that why I never experience that energy, and I got it open entirely by an accident, and I know what it is that is humility. I pray and ask God for humility and bam it open the last chraka or something. That how I got that energy thing, and I believe you are correct it something we have to live with for the rest of our life, and the bad feeling that I am having are something negative, and I need to work on getting rid of it.
Old 19-08-2014, 10:49 AM
Suspended

O.K. wow i should have took your advice i went to pray and i was putting on the whole armor of God then i saw something it says about shield so i kept saying put the shield on me then the spirit started to receeding then i thought about heart attack then i felt a poping on my side then i saw an another aura it is dark color purplish darker than the other purple color it is bigger then the other then it gave me a panic attack it seem like it is stronger than the other one.

I should have listen I guess resisting is not the way to go.

Alright I have a question about aura. What does it mean when your eyes are close, and you see aura? I see like 4 different color aura the first one was pink color it my first aura i've ever seen. It was the girl I was talking about and I notice the aura increase when I think about that girl. I also see green aura, and it happen when i was thinking about a diffrent girl. Then I have a purple aura it happen when I upset the entity or something. When I started to pray I would see a purple aura then the entity would give me a panic attack. Since I've lost the battle with the entity so now I am seeing purple aura almost all the time. I can't figure out who the purple aura could be from except the one that give me a panic attack.

When I see the aura does it mean it the other person aura, or does it mean it my own aura? I don't know, but it seem like it is the other person aura that I am seeing since it is related to them, and not me.