Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 03-05-2015, 12:11 AM
KaitlinM

this will be my first post, hello all!

I believe we manifest our lives through our actions and that our actions manifest through our thoughts! I also feel that when I am holding a higher vibration I am able to manifest things in the physical much faster. Sometimes, however, it can take awhile for things to be lined up just right in this crazy physical world be inhabit. We must have faith that all our desires are within reach and more importantly, that we deserve them :)!
Old 03-05-2015, 01:25 AM
Noita, gosh, your English is VERY good!
You must be very smart to know another language.
I am so impress with that!

Acceptance and receiving is an act, tho.

Try giving love to someone or a pet that doesn't allow you
the joy of giving love.

By opening to God's enormous Love...we are pleasing Him so much.
Just as my dog pleases me so much when she rolls over
on her back for a belly rub and hugs.

(I have been meditating in love with God for over 40 years...
I know the above is true....)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-05-2015, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlinM
I believe we manifest our lives through our actions and that our actions manifest through our thoughts!
I also feel that when I am holding a higher vibration I am able to manifest things in the physical much faster.
Sometimes, however, it can take awhile for things to be lined up just right in this crazy physical world be inhabit.
We must have faith that all our desires are within reach and more
importantly, that we deserve them :)!

YES!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-05-2015, 09:56 AM
noita

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlinM
I believe we manifest our lives through our actions and that our actions manifest through our thoughts! I also feel that when I am holding a higher vibration I am able to manifest things in the physical much faster. Sometimes, however, it can take awhile for things to be lined up just right in this crazy physical world be inhabit. We must have faith that all our desires are within reach and more importantly, that we deserve them :)!

It is nice! Thank you!

Can I ask what your method is to hold a higher vibration?
Old 04-05-2015, 12:40 PM
Oh, this was my morning quote from Abraham-Hicks,
we are talking about this now!

Take the time to line up the Energy first, and action becomes inconsequential.
If you don't take the time to line up the Energy,
if you don't find the feeling place of what you're looking for,
not enough action in the world will make any difference.

--Abraham

Old 04-05-2015, 01:11 PM
noita

What does it exactly mean "Take the time to line up Energy" ?
Old 08-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Kamila

Old 08-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Kamila

The story i wanted to share Miss Hepburn is The Woman Who Touched Jesus' Garment (thats kind of my attitude wen i talk ab manifesting...)

Like Miss Hepburn said im not concerned how it will happen just know that it will.

Bashar said if we demand to know the hows then we r only allowing this thing to come to us in a way that we r able to imagine or comprehand there for limiting its way for it to come to us quicker...just a thought

Old 08-05-2015, 06:05 PM
Kamila

another random thought

if wat ur asking for is not aligned with the universes/ Gods will then after a while it will be revealed to you and assuming you ask for things that are with harmony or for the highest good of all then you should be able to sense if what ur asking for is not what u need etc (sometimes takes time)
Old 16-05-2015, 10:36 AM
chezzy

I absolutely believe in manifestation and that we have an ability to do that. Here is my REAL example from REAL LIFE:
It is about the day of my marriage. Me and my wife wanted special weddings. Like every couple we wanted our wedding day to be the perfect one. We already knew about the law of attraction so we decided to invoke this wonderful law in helping us to make our wedding day perfect. We chose the place - an old palace near the lake, with wharf on which we planed to held the official part of weding. All the people, whom we needed to deal, accepted us extremely kindly and even made huge disounts for their services. One thing which we were unable to buy or reserve was the weather. That particular place, where we held our wedding, was amazingly beautiful, but there were raining very often in the summer time, so what we decided, to use LAW of ATTRACTION in order to MANIFEST FLAWLESS WATHER CONDITIONS FOR OUR WEDDING. What I've done, I took a photo of that wharf and using picture editor program i paste us in that photo and palced it in my and my wifes laptops' desktops. All the month we were looking at that photo and attracting perfect weather for our wedding. A week prior our wedding, heavy rains started, and my parents called me several times and suggested to change the wedding place from outdoors to indoors, but I strongly believed that the weather will become alright and hadn't changed my mind. Even the day and night before our wedding it was raining heavily. But the morning of our wedding was amazing, the sun was shining so bright, our ceremony went fine and all the day was wonderful and we got a lot of amazing wedding photos. The first morning after the wedding weather has changed to the rain as it was before. We went to PARIS to have our honeymoon and while we there we heard from our parents that it was raining all the time in our hometown. I think it is the best PROVE of the DELIBERATE MANIFESTATION.