Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Experiencer

I have to disagree with two points, personally. 1. I don't feel all souls are the same. Yes I feel we are many different facets of the same eternal thing, however, in our dimension we are very different, all having completely different paths and purposes in each individual lifetime. Some are new, some are old, some in the middle. None of this really matters in the higher dimensions where we become closer to being a part of one another, but here where we are separate, yes we are very different.

2. I do believe its possible to gauge a soul age of a person. We are not shrouded. I am not. I believe I wear my soul age on my sleeve, so to speak, and the people I attract to my life who I connect with deeply are in my soul peer group so to speak, and others farther away in age, pretty much make absolutely no sense to me.

But I have family members who are different ages. And someone you see grow up from a young age and go through life can be quite easy to gauge, in my opinion. But I have always been very sensitive to certain underlying aspects of people. Perhaps not everybody can or chooses to read the energy of other people in this manner.

Also, nobody is better than anybody else. I highly doubt any old soul would assume old age is a great benefit. It's just like suffering old age in life. You may have much experience and see folly in the ways of others, but you are old and tired and can no longer do the things younger people are capable of. You may be prone to depression due to lackluster, and a feeling of being all drained out.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I wasn't offended in any way......unfortunately the written word can be interpreted in many and varying ways....I was only stating my own thoughts on this topic....I'm curious, where do you get the number 5 for reincarnation from?..again, with respect, because someone has written it, does not make it so...why do you suppose that all souls are not equal?. soul is energy, it is all the same... i believe, it is only the human persona that is not the same...(I'm not suggesting you think this way, just enquiring)...do you have a 'knowing' or first hand knowledge on this,... or is it from a book or reading of some kind?...I don't mean to sound like I am being disrespectful toward you, i am just offering you another perspective.....perhaps each lifetime is just an experience the soul has not yet experienced...or as some of the karma ilk would think, each life is a place to experience some kind of karmic balancing.. :) is also could well be quite true..... and....yes i think it can be 'just that simple'.....why do things need to be complicated in order to be so?.....

I had actually learned of the 5 soul stages, which are infant, baby, young, mature, and old. These are based of the supposed interaction of various humans with some 1050 souls from the afterlife and these souls have presumably shared the path which we are on. I cannot say if it is true, however, once I had learned into it, it seemed fitting and believable or at least my intuition had told me it was. You can find it all at www.michaelteachings.com
Old 04-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Master

I think there was some misunderstanding regarding the 5 stages... one can spend many incarnations in a young soul stage therefore it is more than 5 incarnations. Many young souls do not achieve their goals and repeat their lessons constantly over centuries of incarnations and that is one stage and indeed have met some.

Personally I think its easier to use young, mature and old and a few ancients. In my experience when I do soul readings I can see when people are moving to the next stage or if they have just started a new stage. For example a mature soul moving towards the old soul stage will have certain lessons it needs to fulfill but may want to remain at the mature soul stage until they achieved what they feel they need.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
I think there was some misunderstanding regarding the 5 stages... one can spend many incarnations in a young soul stage therefore it is more than 5 incarnations. Many young souls do not achieve their goals and repeat their lessons constantly over centuries of incarnations and that is one stage and indeed have met some.

Personally I think its easier to use young, mature and old and a few ancients. In my experience when I do soul readings I can see when people are moving to the next stage or if they have just started a new stage. For example a mature soul moving towards the old soul stage will have certain lessons it needs to fulfill but may want to remain at the mature soul stage until they achieved what they feel they need.

Hmmm, this is very interesting. Thank you kindly for sharing it with me. :)
Old 05-06-2014, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobian
reincarnated 5 times before it is allowed to transcend to the final home. The old soul is at it's 5th and final stage and within it's subconscious is all of the experiences that it has lived and learned through it's 5 lifetimes.

I believe in the Michael teachings it is mentioned that a soul takes roughly 50 incarnations between the various soul stages.... As was mentioned I would imagine that number can vary greatly... If one were to adhere to soul age in that regard..
Old 05-06-2014, 03:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian

That is very interesting. :) I feel this resonates with me.

So you're saying there are some perfectionist souls out there... ;)
Old 05-06-2014, 04:52 AM
LeoJeo

Ive been around since Atlantis, and I'm pretty sure Lemuria so yeah I'm one Old Soul alright.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoJeo
Ive been around since Atlantis, and I'm pretty sure Lemuria so yeah I'm one Old Soul alright.

Interesting, may I know some details about the Atlantis era? I am quite fascinated in hearing your recollections.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Wolfmoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobian
On the contrary. The very fact that you feel you are one makes you likely to be one. google old souls and you'll see a site called Michaels teachings. Try reading it and you might be surprised with what you learn.

Thank you for mentioning this!! I was curious at what point my soul is, and from reading this thread, I knew I wasn't an old soul. But thanks to reading Michaels Teachings, I figured out I am a mature soul. :) especially noted by how much I enjoy learning things.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfmoon
Thank you for mentioning this!! I was curious at what point my soul is, and from reading this thread, I knew I wasn't an old soul. But thanks to reading Michaels Teachings, I figured out I am a mature soul. :) especially noted by how much I enjoy learning things.

I had found that sight to be extremely fascinating and very educational-entertaining. What I found most compelling was of the 1 simple rule it said we had to live by and that being to love all of humanity.