Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 08:53 PM
chi chi

my name being called

yesterday was feeling a little stressed as i was avin my 1st driving lesson i wasnt looking forward to going but i av no choice i know i have to drive for whatever reason anyway while i was sitting on my own i heard sumone call my name very clearly not once but twice n then again when i came off my lesson i asked my hubby if he ad shouted me as he was upstairs but sed he didnt i no i av thoughts but i genuinly heard a mans voice. if i did hear this voice why cant i hear all the time anyone can help me out plz
love chi xxxx
Old 10-08-2006, 01:07 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
yesterday was feeling a little stressed as i was avin my 1st driving lesson i wasnt looking forward to going but i av no choice i know i have to drive for whatever reason anyway while i was sitting on my own i heard sumone call my name very clearly not once but twice n then again when i came off my lesson i asked my hubby if he ad shouted me as he was upstairs but sed he didnt i no i av thoughts but i genuinly heard a mans voice. if i did hear this voice why cant i hear all the time anyone can help me out plz
love chi xxxx

This hearing voices thing seems to be quite a regular occurence to members of this forum, lol!
Chi chi, IMO, set some real time aside for meditation. This will clear your mind and as it probably is your Guardian Angel/Spirit Guide, maybe you will gain improved communication with them.

Kundalini.
Old 10-08-2006, 09:56 AM
chi chi

thnx will do my best but its a case oftrying to make the tym always seem to be busy these days think will av to do it on waking that seems to be the best tym but it is remembering 1st thing i do av a really bad memory think its all the tabs i take my m8 ad same condition n his went the same will av to ask for help to remind me wen i wake lol
Old 10-08-2006, 10:24 AM
kundalini

Quote:
thnx will do my best but its a case oftrying to make the tym always seem to be busy these days think will av to do it on waking that seems to be the best tym but it is remembering 1st thing i do av a really bad memory think its all the tabs i take my m8 ad same condition n his went the same will av to ask for help to remind me wen i wake lol

Hmmm...there are some spiritual ways of thinking that say that tablets/medicines/drugs/anti-depressants actually block up the energy system. What do you think of that , chi chi?
Old 10-08-2006, 09:10 PM
chi chi

i know that but i dnt av a choice i av to take lots of medication for my heart i wouldnt be here if i stopped taking them so got no choice xxxxx
Old 10-08-2006, 09:38 PM
bluespirit

I'm the same,very busy at times but I find when I am dropping off to sleep,I hear a man's voice in my ear.
Can't always make sense of what he says but hoping it will get clearer as time goes on.
But don't forget to always ground yourself and surround yourself with white light for protection.
I was told it was my guide.
Old 10-08-2006, 09:46 PM
chi chi

thnx bluespirit already do that but do i av to do this b4 i communicate cos i av my guide wiv me all the time i just say his name n i get his answer so iam hoping you say once a day is enuf lol
Old 11-08-2006, 08:01 AM
kundalini

Quote:
i know that but i dnt av a choice i av to take lots of medication for my heart i wouldnt be here if i stopped taking them so got no choice xxxxx

Hi chi chi,

Sorry about that, I forgot. Of course you must keep taking medication if it's dangerous otherwise!
Old 11-08-2006, 12:01 PM
chi chi

hi k psml dnt worry bout it i dnt bloody ell thats just reminded me best go docs get sum more run out 2moz hahahaha if it wasnt 4 you i wud av 4got lol there is times wen i think i dnt need to take them n dnt want 2 but just cant take the risk but wat i will say is if i hadnt bin ill i dnt think i wud av got this gift back i believe these things happen for a reason although my condition is inherited i am the 1st one down the line to survive so how lucky am i
love chi xxxxxxx
Old 11-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Deactivated Account
chi chi i really beleive you're being called to work for spirit
Closed Thread