Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 12-03-2014, 02:17 AM
talking crow

Hypnosis to contact a spirit guide

Hello, I've been using a hypnosis recording to contact my spirit guide...so far, it has gone well--I have felt a presence but not had an actual conversation. It seems to me that the time the recording gives for talking with my guide is very short, and I would like it to be longer. I thought maybe I could pause it, but it is hard to remember to do this when the recording starts bringing me back so quickly. Does anyone else have experience with this, or anyone have any thoughts?
Old 12-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Master

Can you get a friend to pause the machine for you? Or if you can't try the visualization without the machine and see how you make out.
Old 13-03-2014, 01:35 AM
talking crow

I wouldn't feel comfortable having a friend here when I do it, and anyway I'm usually home with just the baby and take the opportunity when she naps. Perhaps I can try without the recording, as I am often almost Asleep at that point (it's 46 minutes long!) it's just tha hypnosis and guided meditations have been so helpful to me... It has been hard for me to meditate on my own, but I'll give it a try. I used to be less skeptical, so out was easier for me back then! I am trying, though.
Old 29-03-2014, 04:54 AM
definitely ready

I just experienced a PLR and I saw my guardian angel/spirit guide. I agree, because it was a recording, I did feel like we didn't have time. It was my grandpa and I distinctly remember blurting out "Say something!" as i was panicked he would fade away. He was smiling and looked at me quizzically and blurted out, "Oh honey!" and we hugged and I cried. I think he was waiting for me, as I didn't seek him out necessarily. I hope you make contact with your spirit guide very soon! Xoxo
Old 07-07-2014, 01:44 PM
lovingspirit

hi :)

What you could do is try and memorize the tape and then do it on your own by listening to binaural beats online (youtube) or you can buy brainwaVE entertainment at new age stores

Good luck ! :)
Old 17-07-2015, 01:40 AM
Newbie ;)

I had the most amazing experience meeting my guide through guided hypnosis by a professional. Obviously it costs money (they are professionals afterall) and time but the rewards were worth it. There are a lot of amazing hypnotist therapists out there.
Old 19-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I have been using alot of Audible books recently concentrating on sleep hypnosis, one of my favorite authors on the subject is "Joel Thielke" I find his voice and style of introduction to the hypnosis comforting, I have a large collection of his audio books, which are best listened to in isolation with headphones so you can full relax giving you a much higher success rate of falling into his guidance and been successfully hypnotised.

I will point out that sometimes its a little hit and miss weather (for me personally) I go under when listening, it takes a little practice I have been a fan of his books now for the last few months, and have found that the success rate of going under does get better with practice, I its sometimes hard to let go of the conscious mind which you need to let of in order to allow the process to work, its better I find to let your imagination take over and not to press any thoughts yourself, link the harder you try to push the imagination the harder it is to turn off your conscious mind, but after mush practice I personally am starting to find the ability to allow then to work.

The audio book relating to this subject is titled "Spirit Guide Journey, Connect with Your Spirit Guide with Hypnosis, Meditation, and Affirmations" I have been practicing with this book near everyday for the past couple of weeks, its to be honest a really hard hypnosis session to introduce into, I would recommend "Lucid Dreaming Guided Meditation: Sleep Learning System" as a starting point for self hypnosis, as this book is very simple to achieve a state of hypnosis though and kind of teachers you the hypnosis induction process that you must first overcome to allow the process to take over.

As for "Spirit Guide Journey, Connect with Your Spirit Guide with Hypnosis, Meditation, and Affirmations" the problem for beginners to jump straight into this book or hypnosis session, is that not only do you have to overcome the first initial induction process to hypnosis, but then it goes another step forward and attempts to allow your subconscious to enter and interact with the spirit world, and that part of the process is even harder I find than the initial induction there is is another barrier in going from a hypnotic state to allow your mind to enter the spirit world within your subconcious.

And even if you are successful in achieving the first couple of steps, 1st induction, then entering the spirit would though entering a white light into another ludic reality within your subconscious, then there is still no guarantee you will find your spirit guide, I believe I have broken the first 2 seals 4 maybe 5 times only to find empty space or only see maybe a symbol but made no contact with a spirit guide.

I have however seen now on 2 occasions the same Animal in the lucid visions given though the hypnosis session, I cant really tell what animal it is for sure, but I think its ether a Eagle or a Hawk, its definitely a bird of prey that sores and the same bird both times, but I am yet to communicate with it in any way, I have seen it both flying above me from distance and appear face to face so close that I could not even see the entire bird but only its eye in a vision that starting out where all I could see was the very centre of its eye then it retracted slowly away as far enough for me to see its head and beck before the vision was lost, then I found myself soaring the skys almost like I was on the birds back before tripping out of the hypnosis state and loosing the vision entirely.

That is the closest I have been able to gain any contact with the guide though hypnosis upto now anyway but I am going to keep practicing to see if I can achieve any better success, but either way I feel that contacting a spirit guide though hypnosis take practice and there are obstacles to overcome, and I also believe that its such an advanced hypnosis session to take on that you really should consider getting used to some much easier hypnosis sessions first to teach yourself how to overcome the initial induction to enter a hypnotic state before you attempt to go that extra step.
Old 19-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I have been using alot of Audible books recently concentrating on sleep hypnosis, one of my favorite authors on the subject is "Joel Thielke" I find his voice and style of introduction to the hypnosis comforting, I have a large collection of his audio books, which are best listened to in isolation with headphones so you can full relax giving you a much higher success rate of falling into his guidance and been successfully hypnotised.

I will point out that sometimes its a little hit and miss weather (for me personally) I go under when listening, it takes a little practice I have been a fan of his books now for the last few months, and have found that the success rate of going under does get better with practice, I its sometimes hard to let go of the conscious mind which you need to let of in order to allow the process to work, its better I find to let your imagination take over and not to press any thoughts yourself, link the harder you try to push the imagination the harder it is to turn off your conscious mind, but after mush practice I personally am starting to find the ability to allow then to work.

The audio book relating to this subject is titled "Spirit Guide Journey, Connect with Your Spirit Guide with Hypnosis, Meditation, and Affirmations" I have been practicing with this book near everyday for the past couple of weeks, its to be honest a really hard hypnosis session to introduce into, I would recommend "Lucid Dreaming Guided Meditation: Sleep Learning System" as a starting point for self hypnosis, as this book is very simple to achieve a state of hypnosis though and kind of teachers you the hypnosis induction process that you must first overcome to allow the process to take over.

As for "Spirit Guide Journey, Connect with Your Spirit Guide with Hypnosis, Meditation, and Affirmations" the problem for beginners to jump straight into this book or hypnosis session, is that not only do you have to overcome the first initial induction process to hypnosis, but then it goes another step forward and attempts to allow your subconscious to enter and interact with the spirit world, and that part of the process is even harder I find than the initial induction there is is another barrier in going from a hypnotic state to allow your mind to enter the spirit world within your subconcious.

And even if you are successful in achieving the first couple of steps, 1st induction, then entering the spirit would though entering a white light into another ludic reality within your subconscious, then there is still no guarantee you will find your spirit guide, I believe I have broken the first 2 seals 4 maybe 5 times only to find empty space or only see maybe a symbol but made no contact with a spirit guide.

I have however seen now on 2 occasions the same Animal in the lucid visions given though the hypnosis session, I cant really tell what animal it is for sure, but I think its ether a Eagle or a Hawk, its definitely a bird of prey that sores and the same bird both times, but I am yet to communicate with it in any way, I have seen it both flying above me from distance and appear face to face so close that I could not even see the entire bird but only its eye in a vision that starting out where all I could see was the very centre of its eye then it retracted slowly away as far enough for me to see its head and beck before the vision was lost, then I found myself soaring the skys almost like I was on the birds back before tripping out of the hypnosis state and loosing the vision entirely.

That is the closest I have been able to gain any contact with the guide though hypnosis upto now anyway but I am going to keep practicing to see if I can achieve any better success, but either way I feel that contacting a spirit guide though hypnosis take practice and there are obstacles to overcome, and I also believe that its such an advanced hypnosis session to take on that you really should consider getting used to some much easier hypnosis sessions first to teach yourself how to overcome the initial induction to enter a hypnotic state before you attempt to go that extra step.
Old 19-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by talking crow
Hello, I've been using a hypnosis recording to contact my spirit guide...so far, it has gone well--I have felt a presence but not had an actual conversation. It seems to me that the time the recording gives for talking with my guide is very short, and I would like it to be longer. I thought maybe I could pause it, but it is hard to remember to do this when the recording starts bringing me back so quickly. Does anyone else have experience with this, or anyone have any thoughts?

I guess this person is not a used anymore. Does anyone know what hypnosis they used? Or does anyone know of one?