Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-11-2013, 03:49 PM
telepathy

why do you believe you really see spirits maybe you just imagine it?

Old 29-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Experiencer

I believe the Dead in Heaven use avatars of themselves to be Spirits
Old 29-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Master

I can see something on the TV, then turn the TV off and say "I did not see that. It is impossible that real humans actually do and say things that stupid. I must have imagined it."

So did it happen or not?
Old 29-11-2013, 09:21 PM
cally33

It's not only seeing though is it? What about feeling their presence, hearing them, having physical things happen that there is no explanation for, it all comes down to beliefs and experiences really doesn't it. It doesn't really matter what anyone tells you until u experience and form beliefs for yourself.
I have had plenty of personal experiences with other people involved to know it's not just my imagination , I trust in myself. Hope that somewhat answers your question for you - just my take of course :-)
Old 30-11-2013, 04:25 AM
Ascender

Imagination is voluntary. Those who see spirits don't usually decide, "I'm going to visualize this transparent-white French courtier with bustles on her dress and very big hair, and maybe with chains and bloodstains somewhere".

They just see it and find out later why, or they don't.

If I see something and it talks to me, and I talk back, and it talks back as if it understands what I said... then even if it's imagined or hallucinated I take it as a valuable conversation to have. "Talking to yourself" has a negative stigma that is not deserved. It's healthy to talk to yourself, but some people shut out parts of themselves so thoroughly that the only way to get the message through is by hallucinating a spirit.
Old 30-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by telepathy

The best way to turn a skeptic into a believer is to have them go out and experience the phenomena for themselves.

Here are two incidents that happend with me. Most of my life, no matter where I lived, I could wake up in the middle of the night and swear for a second or two, there was somebody right there by my bed. Then it would vanish, so I would think it was just the sand in my eyes from waking up.

One night last year, I wake up and see the sillhouette of a figure standing by the armiour in my bedroom. We have a TV on the armiour and the remote is up there too. As I watch, the sillhouette reaches up one arm to the remote and the remote lights up. Stays lit. The sillhouette vanishes, but the remote stays lit. I have to get out of bed, take the batteries out and replace them to unlight our remote. Hard to imagine that.

A few weeks ago, I wake up and see the figure of a female by the side of my bed. I wave my hand for it to go away, it turns, walks towards my dog and vanishes out the window. As it passed over the dog, the dog growled a couple of times. Coincidence? Highly unlikely.

Just to note, these spirits are showing up because they need help crossing as this something I've been unwittingly drafted into because of my paranormal investigating. So I don't freak out anymore when I see them, I just acknowledge them and when the wife is out of earshot, I tell them I do crossing sessions once a week and if they wake me or bother my wife or the dog or the children they will get no help from me.