Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 28-11-2013, 01:32 PM
heartsmart

Orbs

I took some pictures with my new camera that has alot of orbs in them. It seems to only happen when I use flash. Is there an explanation for this, a rational one? Because I took a picture at night of a road, and then my friend took of me, and I took of my friend on the same spot, and there were no orbs around my friend, just me. I thought it was kind of weird. But this seems to happen alot with my camera, has anyone else had this problem? Cause I didn't see anything were the orbs were. If anyone want to see I will give pictures but I dont remember how to upload on this page.
Old 30-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsmart
I took some pictures with my new camera that has alot of orbs in them. It seems to only happen when I use flash. Is there an explanation for this, a rational one? Because I took a picture at night of a road, and then my friend took of me, and I took of my friend on the same spot, and there were no orbs around my friend, just me. I thought it was kind of weird. But this seems to happen alot with my camera, has anyone else had this problem? Cause I didn't see anything were the orbs were. If anyone want to see I will give pictures but I dont remember how to upload on this page.

Most orbs that you find in pictures are dust. The ones that have a grey, transparent look to them are dust. They show up in the flash because, even though they are tiny, the particles that are with a couple of inches of the camera lens will illuminate due to the flash. Rain drops, snow, bugs, fireplace ash can also show up as orbs in photos too. Bugs show up looking like little angels or pixies because they have this white glow to them (from the flash) and the wings may be sticking out.

Here is an experiment you can try at home. Take a normal flash picture of a room in your house and note the lack of orbs in them. Then take 2 pillows that have been sitting for a while and smack them together a few times. Then take another flash picture right away. You'll see lots of orbs, but these are dust orbs. Once you see them, you have something to compare to your other photos.

Now not all orbs are easily explained away as dust, moisture, bugs, etc. The ones that are possibly paranormal will show up in different colors and usually are self illuminating. Like they have their own internal energy that glows. You never see this from a dust orb.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:51 AM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Seeker
Most orbs that you find in pictures are dust. The ones that have a grey, transparent look to them are dust. They show up in the flash because, even though they are tiny, the particles that are with a couple of inches of the camera lens will illuminate due to the flash. Rain drops, snow, bugs, fireplace ash can also show up as orbs in photos too. Bugs show up looking like little angels or pixies because they have this white glow to them (from the flash) and the wings may be sticking out.

Here is an experiment you can try at home. Take a normal flash picture of a room in your house and note the lack of orbs in them. Then take 2 pillows that have been sitting for a while and smack them together a few times. Then take another flash picture right away. You'll see lots of orbs, but these are dust orbs. Once you see them, you have something to compare to your other photos.

Now not all orbs are easily explained away as dust, moisture, bugs, etc. The ones that are possibly paranormal will show up in different colors and usually are self illuminating. Like they have their own internal energy that glows. You never see this from a dust orb.

Thank you. I want to show you my pictures. How can I ad pictures here?
Old 05-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Michael29

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsmart
Thank you. I want to show you my pictures. How can I ad pictures here?

you can add pictures by managing attatchments itself, or with an alternate link.. i reccomend Photobucket > http://photobucket.com/

Build yourself a nice lil collection then just paste the links in here.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have taken many without the flash on. Some are dust but dust orbs have a very distinct look to them.

Lynn
Old 08-12-2013, 08:02 AM
heartsmart

[IMG]http://[/IMG]

Is it dust or orbs?
Old 08-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

I instantly got the rush of sadness and an accident come rushing into me. There are many watching over this stretch or road. Does it have a history of something happening there ? I get the feeling of water and something being washed away, like it was raining heavily and nature cleansed the road of what ran from someone injured. Crossed the center line and ditched is the message I get at high speed but not racing speed. Accident due to road conditions yet being told it was looked at as speeding.

Strong male presence there.

So orbs yes, spirit energy yes, like one was called to be there for a reason.

Lynn
Old 10-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Knower
I see orbs all the time.
It doesn't have to be in a picture.
I just see them in mid air, everywhere I go.
And they are in all sorts of colors as well.
Old 18-12-2013, 04:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfrost
I see orbs all the time.
It doesn't have to be in a picture.
I just see them in mid air, everywhere I go.
And they are in all sorts of colors as well.

cool I'm jealous I wish i could see them without cameras.
do they float and hang out a while for you to check them out?

or do you just see them ffor a flash?

i see flashes- tiny pinpoint flashes, seem like they come from just behind my field of vision like they're breaking through it. A fraction of a second, like they are confirming my thoughts
Old 23-12-2013, 04:55 AM
Shade

I see orbs a lot too. Daytime, nighttime, different backgrounds...it's irritating but you can't fault them. They're just children. New ones not yet born. At least that is what I get the gist of what they're whispering about.