Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 03-06-2014, 06:18 AM
wolfheart_38

Book1 chill

Hey guys, for the past 6 months my passion for spirituality and the paranormal grew tremendously, I've been reading articles and books non stop, researching on Google, asking here and there, trying to find my way to the spiritual realm. During this period I started experiencing some stuff... I would to share them with you, hoping to get some feedback or explanation about what's going on...

1-) CHILLS.
These chills happen when I'm reading articles about spirituality or paranormal events (ghosts , spirits, energy, entities and so on...) The interesting part about it is how the chills I'm having are generated, I'm gonna try to be very precise so that you guys can get an exact feel of what's happening. Before having the chills , I feel it building up behind my head, on my neck , just above my shoulders, for about 3 seconds I would say, then it rushes to every corner of my body, literally everywhere, and it lasts between 5 seconds to 15 seconds each chill. And they happen one after another for a certain time then fade away for the rest of the day, couple of times I had non stop chills for 30 minutes straight. Maybe 60 to 70 consecutive major chills over half an Hr. What could you make out of this?

2-) white mist
I haven't been able to see those mists until recently, about a week ago, while I was walking in my house I thought I saw a white mist in the air, so I turned back to investigate, but it had already disappeared. It thought my mind is playing tricks on me. This phenomena happened twice. The third and last time I saw the mist was 2 days ago, when I woke up in the morning, this mist was kind of floating in my bedroom, kind of still and not much movement to it. It was about 2 feet away from the bed and 2 feet of the ground. This time I knew I was seeing it for real. I observed it for about 4 seconds then it became transparent and vanished in the air.

What do you think? And how should those events be interpreted, what do they mean???

Thanks in advance for any answer you post.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Guide
This is very interesting as some of this could mean a variety of things.

1-) CHILLS.
Chills are often associated with spirits being around us. The air becomes cooler and thus our skin reacts but giving us chills. The way you describe it, it sounds like the spirit is someone who probably knows you and is trying to communicate with you. Is there someone who has passed over from our realm recently that might be trying to communicate with you? Someone you were close to?

2-) white mist
The same questions and explanation would apply to this 'white mist' as well. Spirits can take many forms but sometimes they choose to take on a mist as it is less frightening to someone who has not experienced seeing a spirit before. This person is probably trying to ease you into some form of communication without scaring you.

These are my thoughts hope it helps.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 04-06-2014, 02:59 AM
yumi14

I've been experiencing the random and sudden chills, but so far I have not seen any white mist. I'm not sure what they mean tho. Maybe you are moving to a higher vibrational level now , so you are picking these phenomena up more easily?
Old 07-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Seeker

Hello
be aware of your thoughts when you feel the chills because you are attracting them by the info you intake and what you choose to ponder on.
you're always in contact with the spirit world. you choose what doors you open and how deep you go.
your attention is wanted by spirits, I cant tell you what for or why.
but they know that you know. you know?
nothing to fear, they can only suggest or manipulate as far as you're willing to put up with.
you have a gift.

I think the chills are spirits trying to communicate with you, they could be good or bad just depends on what you feel. your gut feeling never lies.

I think the mists are just apparitions of spirits passing through.
they dissipate because, well sometimes when people call for your undivided attention and actually get it, they don't know exactly what to do with it, so they flee. I see spirits are similar to people sometimes.

this is just my opinion gained through my own experience dealing with spirits.
take it or leave it.

oh yeah don't think too hard about it cause they feed off thoughts.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Seeker

Last edited by esparzab94 : 07-06-2014 at 07:35 AM. Reason: double posted
Old 21-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Knower
I know what you mean about the chills. I get them from time to time. They can make your whole body shudder. If they happen when you're reading about spiritual topics it can just means they're letting you know they're aware that you are learning about spirituality and they approve. If they happen at other random times try to make note of what you were thinking at the time. Chills are often confirmation or agreement from Spirit relating to something that was on your mind.