Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-11-2013, 03:19 PM
pete3338

She saw something....

Hi, found this site searching for some information. We just recently had a couple small events in my home that have gotten my attention. Hope someone has some thoughts they can share on this.

My girlfriend was doing her hair in front of the bathroom mirror, getting ready in the morning this weekend. She saw something out of the corner of her eye and looked over to her left to see a "face" peering around the corner at her by the toilet. She only saw it for a split second. She rushed over to see who was there, but she was the only one in the bathroom. She couldn't tell if it was a male or female, but the face shadow was distinct and appeared to be at a height of a tall person. She said that she didn't feel any bad presence, that she was calm about it.

Later that same day, about 7:30 in the evening, we were just lying in bed, yes we were cuddling...LOL. As we were lying together, there was a distinct feeling as if someone was shaking their foot while laying on the mattress, just for a split second. We were both holding and facing each other. Immediately we asked each other if the other had done that. No, neither of us did it. Yes, it definitely caught our attention. I had never experienced anything like that before.

Fast forward two days, early this morning, I was sleeping alone. I had woke up at 5:50 to the alarm clock, and of course hit snooze. Laid back down, in a semiconscious state. A few minutes later, I distinctly heard the sound of two knocks, like knocking on wood. There was no one at my door that time of the morning, it was a distinctly made sound.

Funny thing is, I've lived in this house for over nine years. Never heard or seen anything out of the ordinary like this in all that time. My girlfriend has had previous experiences with seeing apparitions and been touched on the shoulder before, so she is obviously open to some things. Just curious if anyone has thoughts or advice on this. Thanks.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator
I've experienced things like this too. There is probably something attached to her. A cleansing is the best thing to do and researching online through many sites is a good idea. Sometimes entities attach to sensitive people. Both myself and my best friend have regular events similar to this. Try not to be afraid, as if it is something that feeds off of fear, well you would be feeding it. It may not be a bad spirit, but the best thing to do is protect yourselves. Research cleansing and smudging...and depending on your spiritual beliefs pray to your guides etc. for protection. Also, remember that you have power to make things leave, you just need information on how to do it.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:43 AM
pete3338

Thanks for the advice. I have to admit, the shaking on the bed had me a bit spooked. But the knocking this morning, I stayed calm, not knowing what it really was. I said the Lords Prayer and asked it to go in Gods name. Don't know if that was the right thing to do....
Old 06-11-2013, 01:38 PM
pete3338

Well, it happened again last night, around 9 pm. I was watching TV with my son, and he looks at me and asks, did you hear that knocking? Is someone at the door? I was sitting only five feet from him and I had heard nothing. I told him no, I didn't hear anything. I asked him what he heard, he said he heard two knocks, as if it was at the door right behind where he was sitting. I just told him it was nothing and he shrugged it off. I have no idea what is visiting us, there is no death history in my house from previous owners. The house isn't even 20 years old. I said a prayer asking god and the archangel Michael to protect my family and cleanse the house of any spirits. I'm definitely going to have to do more research....
Old 06-11-2013, 01:45 PM
keith95843

I sence a woman in spirit not attached to the house but to your girl friend, when someone has the gift spirits find them. Have your girl friend ask he to leave if this is what you want
Old 06-11-2013, 01:56 PM
pete3338

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith95843
I sence a woman in spirit not attached to the house but to your girl friend, when someone has the gift spirits find them. Have your girl friend ask he to leave if this is what you want

Thank you Keith95843. I spoke with my girlfriend about whats been happening this morning. She hasn't been to my place since Sunday, but is coming over tonight. She is obviously attracting spirits. She told me yesterday that there has been something at work for the past couple weeks that keeps trying to get her attention, she sees something/movement out of the corner of her eye. Yesterday, she kept smelling sulfur at work on and off throughout the day, but nobody else smelled it. When she looked it up online, she read that it could be associated with what was called a "perfume" ghost. After finding that online, the smell went away for the rest of the day. What is weird though, she has no occurrences at the place she lives.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:10 PM
keith95843

we tend to ignor what is common place for us once she starts to pay attention so much more will happen.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:36 PM
pete3338

I have to admit, she is much more comfortable with all this. She senses no bad intent with what she encountered in my home. She just tells me to try and relax, not dwell on what is happening, don't give it attention. I will try, but I am that person that believes in ghosts/spirits, but never wanted to come in contact with them.