Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 18-07-2013, 02:20 AM
Mazulu
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You hate atheist because they question your treasured beliefs, you are afraid of them, or at least your ego is.
Yes, I treasure my beliefs very dearly. They are worth more than anything that exists in the physical. My beliefs are more valuable than all the gold and all the money in the world. My beliefs are happiness itself. You see, spirit is part of everything. Spirit does not die and does not grow old. Spirit is what holds atoms and molecules together. Spirit is what causes physics, chemistry, biology and other sciences to exist.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 18-07-2013, 02:32 AM
psychoslice psychoslice is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 12,111
  psychoslice's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I do not walk with the hand of God but I do not go to say there is no God, as I have to feel as a Medium there is more to what we are than just a ball of flesh. I talk to the dead, now is that the afterlife or simply the energy that they once were that I connect to I honestly have wondered. I too know well that when I cross someone over that they do go to a place, not to a void in space and time. Now it could be said that its what me mind creates for them to find. Again I trust in that there is something more.

I could well be called an atheist but I am far from being a hateful person, I do much good with the path I walk; yet God is not whom I call to is all. I refer to it as Universal Light.

We should never go to that dark place of hate for anyone or anything as we are all created from the same light seed.


Lynn

Would be nice to see come compassion shared as the 'dead" are reading this as well and they are real.
Hi Lynn, this is what gets on my goat, how so called spiritual people talk about atheist, they talk as if the atheist is some type of devil, and all they are is just a person who doesn't believe in a god, or anything supernatural that cannot be proven. God has never been proven, and just because millions believe in him doesn't make it true. many who have beliefs will do anything to keep their beliefs alive, many have been killed over stupid beliefs, if you believe something to be true, then why even argue over it.

I myself have experienced some stuff that I have no answer for, but I'm certainly not going to hold it as a belief and do all that I can to protect it, if someone doesn't resonate with what I share, then i simply except that, because in all truth I don't really know if i am wrong or right.

Beliefs only imprison us, they never allow us to grow, many hold onto certain beliefs such as an afterlife because they are afraid of dying, they are afraid of losing their loved ones forever, there is much emotion built around their beliefs like steel bars in a prison.

We must admit that we don't know everything, and what we do believe we know, is and can only be known from our senses, take away our senses and we are nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 18-07-2013, 02:34 AM
psychoslice psychoslice is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 12,111
  psychoslice's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
Yes, I treasure my beliefs very dearly. They are worth more than anything that exists in the physical. My beliefs are more valuable than all the gold and all the money in the world. My beliefs are happiness itself. You see, spirit is part of everything. Spirit does not die and does not grow old. Spirit is what holds atoms and molecules together. Spirit is what causes physics, chemistry, biology and other sciences to exist.
That maybe so, but I am not going to hold that as my belief, I don't have beliefs, life is forever flowing, forever changing, beliefs only hinder that flow.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 18-07-2013, 03:31 AM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 16,730
  Gem's Avatar
I don't know anything, I don't care is anyone is atheist or spiritual and I only believe in kindness to all beings, though that's not always wanted.
__________________
.
Check out my signature.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 18-07-2013, 03:36 AM
psychoslice psychoslice is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 12,111
  psychoslice's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I don't know anything, I don't care is anyone is atheist or spiritual and I only believe in kindness to all beings, though that's not always wanted.
Yes, and that is all I am saying also, give peace a chance.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 18-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Mazulu
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
That maybe so, but I am not going to hold that as my belief, I don't have beliefs, life is forever flowing, forever changing, beliefs only hinder that flow.

So nothing is important to you? Nothing is of any value to you or worth defending? Are you just a snow flake blowing in the wind?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 18-07-2013, 05:59 AM
psychoslice psychoslice is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 12,111
  psychoslice's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
So nothing is important to you? Nothing is of any value to you or worth defending? Are you just a snow flake blowing in the wind?
Yes you could say that I am just a snowflake floating in the wind, like all snowflakes each one is original. What is important to me changes each day, what maybe important today may not be tomorrow, in other words, I don't cling to anything in particular. No I don't need to defend anything, i have no belief systems or ideologies to defend, those are all borrowed, from others, I only live in my own truth, that is all I can ever know, where it leads me is my life's journey, just like a leaf floating along the surface of a river, the river of life.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 18-07-2013, 06:01 AM
Mazulu
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes you could say that I am just a snowflake floating in the wind, like all snowflakes each one is original. What is important to me changes each day, what maybe important today may not be tomorrow, in other words, I don't cling to anything in particular. No I don't need to defend anything, i have no belief systems or ideologies to defend, those are all borrowed, from others, I only live in my own truth, that is all I can ever know, where it leads me is my life's journey, just like a leaf floating along the surface of a river, the river of life.
Okay then.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 18-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Juanita
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaJohal
I don't believe in the Afterlife, I ''Know'' there is one. But I just pray I get to go there.



Where else could you possibly go?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 18-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Juanita
Posts: n/a
 
My belief in Spirit and the Afterlife is absolute....no doubts whatsoever... I've seen it, I have seen, heard and felt Spirit....It is all joyful and wonderful and it's called HOME.......
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums