Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Master
It's been a while, but I finally got around to getting a druzy Amethyst pendant. Along with that I bought a lovely Kunzite pendant. I'm looking forward to working with both of these.
Old 28-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Deactivated Account

I took a risk and purchased a polished Green Opal ( My son said it look like boogers LOL ). It's a earthy green color. It works well with Heart chakra energy, its about 4 inches, I am pretty stoked about it! Comes in the mail this weekend.

Quote:
Green Opal and Prase Opal - green varieties of Common Opal, the first being a mixture of Opal and nontronite, the second being Opal containing nickel. Both are cleansing and rejuvenating stones, bringing energy and quick recovery from illness, exhaustion or mental angst. Whether helping one to unburden the heart or providing assistance in relationships, Green Opals have the ability to filter information and reorient the mind, giving meaning to everyday life and bringing a spiritual perspective. Green Opals activate the Heart Chakra and utilize Wood energy, the energy of family and health, prosperity and abundance.
Old 29-03-2018, 05:22 AM
Master
Been wanting one of these for awhile: Roselite

Old 30-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Very cool, Khale.

Finally got my Green Opal in the mail, it is so much more beautiful in person, really these green opals don't photograph well in many ads. Works well with heart chakra and general healing Just holding it I get some beautiful uplifting vibes, I feel it is a very earthly, feminin nurturing stone.

Old 30-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Guide

Very nice stones in here. I also have recently gotten an Green Opal stone but I've never heard of Roselite before. Might have to look into that.
Old 31-03-2018, 01:16 AM
Master
Very nice green opal, Clover. I can see myself trying to create patterns in those cracks if I had it.
Old 31-03-2018, 04:43 AM
Experiencer
The green opal looks very interesting indeed. Looks like it would be a nice addition to a collection, not exactly common if you know what I mean

The Roselite looks like something I would be into. Reminds me a little of Amethyst but even more feminine, and possibly more intricate, not sure because I haven't seen too many of these. I appreciate that it's still in it's raw form.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:03 AM
Master
Nice pictures! :)

I have a small Tanzanite pendant on the way.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for the Green Opal compliments. I LOVE it. They aren't very easy to find. Etsy sells them but pretty pricey. I purchased mine on Ebay, even than the pictures aren't so great. In person, just wow.

So check this out, I went thrift shopping at the flea market yesterday and scored two Pyramid Marble Onyx. They are heavy and good for my book shelves. The lady was SO NICE and gave me two free stones she was originally selling for a 1.00. The one she gave me I was like because I wouldn't be giving a tourmulated quartz for free.( She didn't know anything about stones lol)
My new Tourmulated Quartz, I am hooked,the tourmaline specks are awesome to look at.... I want a bigger one now!

Old 02-04-2018, 04:40 AM
Experiencer
Sounds like you really scored Clover ! I wouldn't be giving that one for free either Quartz with Tourmaline is so cool ! I mean really, is there anything more awesome ?

I bought my wife a couple crystal balls with tourmaline inclusions. Actually to be quite honest, more than a couple, I went a little crazy last Christmas and bought her several, some black and gold tourmaline, one with red and white tourmaline, some with green tourmaline, ranging from 40-120 mm in size. She has a weird ability to hold any crystal in her hand and tell you the colour and type of stone, you wouldn't believe it unless you saw it

See if this lady has any more of this disgusting quartz, I mean you must be able to get it for cheap because who wants a quartz with all that black gunk in it LOL I'll gladly help you unload it !