Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
No that's ok...............there isn't aything more that i could say that will allow you to see that i am not blocking or afraid to see what you are saying.

Preaching to 'remember', is to preach that you are something inherent to yourself. It is the ego's way of replacing ego with a new ego.

We all do it.................I'm just over it. It was much more fun pretending though....lol
Yes I like pretending, especially pretending I'm Robert, I just wouldn't have it any other way.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Very interesting angle.
Yes, why, why care about realizing any deeper than just being the wave.
Thinking about this rt now....

Well, if I could be perfectly happy just being the wave ... I suppose I wouldn't care about discovering anything more.

But I wasn't happy just being the wave....no real foundation, just drifting, no rudder, no compass
...not being content, no power...when I realized I was part of the OCEAN....ah, I was Home in
the arms of
My Source....safe, secure...gave the Ocean all my so-called burdens....afterall.... it's the Ocean's
Deal....not mine....NOW I can lay on my back and soak in the sunshine and relax11111
Yay!

'My+ source" = two.
Humans need for there to be two so that there can be a you AND something else...be it source, God, higher self, the old me that i forgot and so on.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:45 AM
Master
Yes we need to play the game of duality, so as to get through this world, and of course to enjoy it.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes I like pretending, especially pretending I'm Robert, I just wouldn't have it any other way.

We even pretend that we are pretending so that there is always one pretending.......

This way we exist as something unchanging, eternal, etc and ironically this creates division not oneness.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Quote:
'My+ source" = two.
Humans need for there to be two so that there can be a you AND
something else...be it source, God, higher self, the old me
that i forgot and so on.
Yes, that is my experience at the moment. (Oops, there' really no "time")
The one who prays, the prayer and the one prayed to all a manifestation of the
One Self.
Go figure.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-03-2013, 02:50 AM
LIFE

Quote:
Yes, why, why care about realizing any deeper than just being the wave.

What I mean by that is, I find that if you look carefully, you may find the ocean isn't any "better" than the wave. It isn't the singular goodness that we ascribe to "IT".

Quote:
when I realized I was part of the OCEAN....ah, I was Home in
the arms of
My Source....safe, secure...gave the Ocean all my so-called burdens....afterall.... it's the Ocean's
Deal....not mine....NOW I can lay on my back and soak in the sunshine and relax11111
Yay!

Yeah? How is that?

You have no idea what the Ocean has in store for itself. It tortures itself just as much as it adores itself.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:51 AM
Master
Quote:
We even pretend that we are pretending so that there is always one pretending.......

This way we exist as something unchanging, eternal, etc and ironically this creates division not oneness.
He he I like that, yes I know that we have to play the game, but like any game we need not take it too serious, well I', going to play the game of eating out and having a few drinks. I'll have a drink on all of you, your all being so wonderful.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes we need to play the game of duality, so as to get through this world, and of course to enjoy it.

It's not a game..life is subjective, this is duality. There is no other way. Calling it a game is an attempt to make oneself above it. It makes oneself an object, something beyond life itself.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, that is my experience at the moment. (Oops, there' really no "time")
The one who prays, the prayer and the one prayed to all a manifestation of the
One Self.
Go figure.

The earth is "spinning'.
The sun is 'rising'
My heart is 'beating'
Birth and death

All happen in time.

There is no 'pyscological' time......there is a difference.

Gotta go..............good night Miss H
Old 13-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFE
What I mean by that is, I find that if you look carefully, you
may find the ocean isn't any "better" than the wave. It
isn't the singular goodness that we ascribe to "IT".
Yeah? How is that?

You have no idea what the Ocean has in store for itself.
It tortures itself just as much as it adores itself.
You're right.
And you're wrong.

But , ah-ha....I have experienced the Paradox....and wowsa....
I know now from where the phrase "the agony and the ecstacy" comes from.

It IS singular goodness.

Can the logical mind really get this? Yes. But, the direct experience of it , past theory,
Is where the rubber meets the road.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru