Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Spirit guide sparrow what is the deal of people saying they go beyond their mind and reach far greater intelligence beyond the mind? Where does Consciousness derive from? I know we have a left and right sided brain. The right hemisphere is intuition, creativity, the One, etc., and the left is analytical. So where does consciousness derive from? Does it derive from every part of our body and mind? Does our DNA play a big roll in our consciousness? Please explain.
moke64916

What you are perhaps referring to is the construct of the human persona and the possibility of experiencing the Self beyond this construct.

The human mind is an intermediary processor and filter for information within defined parameters of consciousness. The human being will become receptive to many forms of information, on many levels, through many pathways of consciousness interactivity. The human mind is a conduit that processes and interprets information within the physical domain in a way which better enables the physical organism to coordinate and navigate itself efficiently and effectively for survival. The human mind is a learnt animalistic behaviourism of thought processing. It is learnt because, as a sentient being your consciousness adopts the parameters of thought inherent within human characteristics when you are first born. This is to say, your spirit does not think and behave like a human prior to inception as one. It is only after interactivity to mass human consciousness found within this vibrational frequency that human mind and behaviour of thought begin to become an adopted characteristic. These traits of thought and of mind are attracted to your soul as it develops a human identity of consciousness, and these traits are thus carried with you into the spirit world, where they cover and colour your divine spirit, for as long as you will of it.

To go beyond the human mind is to go beyond the way in which you have been conditioned to process information through the filters you have inherited through physical inception. The human mind is what creates the human persona and creates the parameters through which you experience Self in this specific vibrational dimension. To seek to go beyond the mind is to seek to go beyond your current filters of experience. It is to allow information to ‘happen’ to you and become part of you through other doors and channels.

There are many, many levels of mind which integrate and find their way into human mind. As you peel away the layer of human mind, you will discover yet another layer of mind of another origin, and beneath that another, and yet another, and so on. It can be a very long process to aspire towards no-mind. These layers are dynamics of consciousness imbedded within your conscious journey which your divine spirit has attracted upon itself over millions of years of activity within many intermediary dimensions of Self expression. So this is to say, over millions of years your spirit has attracted upon itself a great many layers of mental conditionings that form what you now understand to be your unique energy signature and vibrational frequency; the being you are today. As you peel away human consciousness you will begin to discover and experience things about yourself which no longer make any rational sense to you, or appear no longer to align to the same human values or thought processes you have been used to. Through raising your vibration the disunity between thought and feeling eventually dissolve and the two become and function as one. Questions and answers dissipate into knowingness and words become unnecessary. In this state mind functions on a whole new level and submits to the presence of the spirit.

Since the dawn of time consciousness has existed as a construct to allow prime creator to experience an unlimited awareness of its Self. All things created of the light, resonating its own sound frequency, was endowed with the gift of consciousness. This gift gave to all things an inherent capacity to attain an infinite potential. As consciousness expands so too does it own capacity to create and experience new potential. Through the immersion of sacred geometry doorways of consciousness can be opened. Understanding that the human biological organism is a temple of sacred geometry one can presume many doors exist within the cellular state in which many seeds of consciousness lie. Within the original blueprint of all vibration and form lies the everpresent essence and dormant memory of prime creator.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Guide
Hey Sparrow,

I just wanted to say, the intent behind your words is beautiful.

Keep doing you :)
Much love,
Jorddy
Old 29-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Guide
Namaste dear Sparrow,

Do you attribute some kind of cosmic significance to the 11/11/11, as several others do? I notice around an increasing anxiety about that date.

Is it possible that a certain day has so specific significance vs. others? It is hard for me to believe and adhere to such cases of "extreme specificity", for example the cosmic privilege for the Earth, or a privileged religion or race, or perhaps the significance of day 49, not 48 or 50, as the date of rebirth for Tibetan Buddhism.

In this last case, I always considered the 49 as something metaphoric but time ago I had a talk with a Lama and to my surprise he emphatically sustained that it was literal....

Summarizing: What do you and your dear Asceleott(yi) think about such specificities in general? And about the upcoming 11/11/11?

With blessings as always,

TISS
Old 01-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Namaste dear Sparrow,

Do you attribute some kind of cosmic significance to the 11/11/11, as several others do? I notice around an increasing anxiety about that date.

Is it possible that a certain day has so specific significance vs. others? It is hard for me to believe and adhere to such cases of "extreme specificity", for example the cosmic privilege for the Earth, or a privileged religion or race, or perhaps the significance of day 49, not 48 or 50, as the date of rebirth for Tibetan Buddhism.

In this last case, I always considered the 49 as something metaphoric but time ago I had a talk with a Lama and to my surprise he emphatically sustained that it was literal....

Summarizing: What do you and your dear Asceleott(yi) think about such specificities in general? And about the upcoming 11/11/11?

With blessings as always,

TISS

Dear Tiss,

I do not attribute any distinct significance to 11/11/11 or any specified superstitious date that foretells of seemingly magical changes overnight.
The mechanics of cosmic events and the upliftment of consciousness to new frontiers of evolution do not subscribe to the convenience of a human calendar. That is like saying, the whole universe was created to adhere to the thought processes and interpretations of one adolescent species of life.
The only way something significant would occur on any given date is through those who purposely seek something to become this event in their own eyes, or those who manifest such an event by their own intent.

As ever, everpresent.
-Sparrow

Old 02-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow

A delight, as always, to see you posting again !

with much love,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Guide
How to Early Orient Children Toward Spiritual Development

Dear Sparrow and Companions of path,

I would like to go in depth concerning this issue. We began to talk about it several posts before when we touched parenting, etc.

Children from the human species are wonderful, almost a miracle of love and purity. As an external observer, parental fears, hates, shortly said their attitudes and postures, sometimes begin to quickly erode such purity. Media and society make their part. Children then acquire a whole set of bad habits for her own and others' unhappiness. This happens even against parents' intentions, which are usually good. The circle closes with parents complaining about their children behaviour.

Materialism, egocentrism, the habit to lie, fears, rage, violence, are just behaviours derived from an education where the recognition of the spirit had a little or no place. Religions and doctrines are not of much help, as they usually prioritise rituals and external forms which usually block the understanding of the essence of spiritual development.

If we act with small kids (2-3 years and above) within our own sphere of influence, to help them recognize their spirit early and also help orient them to develop an spiritual path, I think that it would be very positive for them and their surroundings. I think it could be done even though one do not live all day long with such kids. They are so smart, and so incredibly eager to receive that any action in this sense could be influential for good.

I would like to have your opinion about simple and practical ways to orient our children toward spirit recognition and spiritual development.

As you can see, I am clear about what to do but not so clear about how to do it.

With love and blessings,

TISS
Old 05-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Experiencer

Wow, TISS, that really hit home for me. I don't yet know why, but by golly, I'm gonna read it over and over until I do!!

I was originally going to reply about the dates. I know that, in particular 11/11/11 is making a big buzz, but the reality is that it's just a booster for what we are afraid to see any other day. 11/11/11 itself is a synchronicity. It's unusual, and it gets your attention. Because of that, you will be naturally more alert to other synchronicities around you on that day. Even though they have been happening all around you, you are subconsciously (at the very least) more alert to their presence. This, in turn, makes it appear that there is more to it than that.

Light and love!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
Wow, TISS, that really hit home for me. I don't yet know why, but by golly, I'm gonna read it over and over until I do!!

I was originally going to reply about the dates. I know that, in particular 11/11/11 is making a big buzz, but the reality is that it's just a booster for what we are afraid to see any other day. 11/11/11 itself is a synchronicity. It's unusual, and it gets your attention. Because of that, you will be naturally more alert to other synchronicities around you on that day. Even though they have been happening all around you, you are subconsciously (at the very least) more alert to their presence. This, in turn, makes it appear that there is more to it than that.

Light and love!

Thanks OnAPath for sharing your views with us! Please keep browsing and posting, this thread is full of wonders.

Blessings,

TISS
Old 28-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Sparrow I hope you are well I wanted to ask you about something thats been circulating on the internet the last few weeks, apparently strange atmospheric sounds are being recorded in the atmosphere all over the world. I just want to know what your thoughts on this might be?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g
Old 08-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Hi Sparrow I hope you are well I wanted to ask you about something thats been circulating on the internet the last few weeks, apparently strange atmospheric sounds are being recorded in the atmosphere all over the world. I just want to know what your thoughts on this might be?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g
Hello Truth_Seeker,

How kind of you to ask of my wellbeing. I am fortunate as ever to speak in this way, through this instrument called Spiritual Forums, through which consciousness can communicate and sow the seeds of information, inspiration and intention. I have no complaint to compose for I am fortune in friendship with persevering minds as yours, who lay down the tracks for the train of Truth to reach its destination that is each heart, each mind and each soul of each man, women and child. Thank you for the part you play within the symphony of Grace, this we know as life.

Down to your subject at hand. I shall repeat my words here to you as well, that you may benefit.
It is not for you to turn your eyes, or your ears to the skies to understand this unsettling sound. You are, in a sense, looking in the wrong place. The sounds which are by now increasingly being recorded originate from within, not from above the Earth. They have been heard by human beings for many years, by other generations, to lesser effect. This is to say, these sounds originate from the planetary core, and are the result of tremendous, and very hazardous frictions and migrations. Due to external attractions and changes in natural forces within the solar system the Earth is experiencing significant internal shifts and stresses. The planetary core is currently rotating out of synchronicity to the planetary rotation within its galactic orbital movement. Deep within the core and its outer layers pressures have increased to cause temperatures so high they turn solid metals to liquid plasma. The auditory sounds which so many are hearing is the result of the way in which the planetary atmosphere, with its gaseous content and electromagnetic properties is capturing, and amplifying the harmonic frequencies produced by the core and pressurised quartz crystals deep within the Earth, which are consequently causing some dramatic atmospheric displays, as well as land slides, earthquakes and other surface wide destructions. You hear the vibrational and electromagnetic energy activity as this haunting sound because the harmonic frequencies being emitted are being modulated by the atmospheric properties of Earth as it reaches and superimposes through and throughout the surface.
Do not absorb these words in fear, but seek to understand how your own thoughts and consciousness technologies (or prayers) can be best and appropriately applied in practical ways.

Just for you also to know, many of such videos you are looking at are in fact duplicates/not genuine presentations.

-Sparrow