Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-06-2016, 04:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

Would you , are you able to provide any guidance, any help for my parents?

My Mother still has the voice, my Dad was angry yesterday but he didn't know why.

I am so worried for them.

Please can you advise me how to help them, how they are, do they need help, what can I do.

I am so concerned. I do not know what to do.

Namaste,
floatsy

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 13-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Sparrow,

I am curious if you could provide your thoughts on what I am about to say relating to the "subconscious mind", meaning when we say we as humans are conditioned or programmed as children (and we all are on some level), it is the subconscious that is programmed. So, the way I see it is that this means, that it's the human brain that is being programmed and conditioned with beliefs and habitual thought patterns because it's the human brain which is the one that is interpreting things in a certain way when we are children, and the human brain as we know, is based off of survival, and all of this conditioning and programming (beliefs and thought patterns) that creates neural pathways in the brain is all stored in cellular memory as well within the body and when the body perishes, this memory is then transferred to the etheric vehicle as you call it and that is why we often will not remember who we truly are immediately after death of the body. Because this memory is still being 'worn" by us (at times) and it clouds the beauty of who we truly are which is Spirit.

Therefore, when we uncover and eventually alter old, conditioned beliefs and see through a lot of the old patterns, we literally calm our nervous systems down, alter our vibration and in turn, change the old fear based neural pathways in the brain as well because the neural pathways are a direct result of the "state of consciousness" we are holding on to.

So, can you comment on this and do you resonate with what I am saying? And also, what is your definition of the subconscious mind and where does the brain fit in?

Thank you dear friend!

Last edited by SeekingSelf : 13-07-2016 at 06:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Guide

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...63&oe=585AB6DB

the root chakra: a bridge between practing oneness and practicin' goneness. The G is key 🌏

Trust in the next one up
Old 05-08-2016, 03:24 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Sparrow!

I don't think I've posted here in a few years at least, we had some communication going at one point, it's great to see your still active on here.

I wanted to get your take on a technique of meditation I've learned about called Vipassana, it's taught as being the technique used by the Buddha to uproot the defilements in his mind by focusing on the sensations arising in the body and remaining neutral or "equanimous".

The centers founded under the late S.N Goenke have popped up all over the world, and are run by volunteers. I feel this technique could be certainly beneficial, maybe even a real method of eventually gaining enlightenment.

I'd be curious to hear your take on it if any.

By the way, where do you live in the world?

Mathew
Old 13-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I hope that you are well and surrounded in Love.

I retract my questions from this thread, and to you. I have had some amazing assistance recently in a thread from the poster called "awareness" and I am satisfied.

Many blessings to you and all that which you Love,

floatsy

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 13-02-2017, 07:29 PM
Deactivated Account
I am bumping up this fantastic thread.

<<<<<<<<<<Extending Infinite Love>>>>>>>>>>
Old 13-02-2017, 07:36 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Seconded !
Old 07-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Do life forms with shorter life spans, such as insects, feel the passage of time differently? Would they feel it as slower, since they are dealing with a shorter life span? And would trees of hundreds of years feel it going faster?
Old 11-05-2018, 03:23 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

You often talk about cells and how we ought to love each one and communicate with them.

How can we communicate with the cells of our bodies? So far I am in touch with larger body parts and fluids, and energies. If I think of the cells I feel like I'm imagining them in more of a fantasy. If I try to connect with the cells in the same way i connect with the energy of my body, I feel a vibration. I suppose this is the beginning and a good one.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

Do life forms with shorter life spans, such as insects, feel the passage of time differently? Would they feel it as slower, since they are dealing with a shorter life span? And would trees of hundreds of years feel it going faster?

Dear Sorai,

And so it is we bring this dialogue again into limelight and through the heartlight.
From the view of the afterlife may eyes cast perspective into physical life.

Insects perceive the passage of time in contexts of relationships. Relationships with cycles, seasons and biological processes. They understand the cycle of day and night; when to shelter and when to feed. They understand cycles of metamorphosis and reproduction. They understand seasonal patterns, environmental patterns and solar/lunar patterns. They understand biological necessities, regulations and even separations. Some insects can even mourn the loss of a mate.
Through these relationships do they perceive the passage of time.

Trees do not observe the passage of time as like any mammal; their timeline flows into an ocean of infinity. While they do indeed observe cycles and seasons, and biological processes, their memory lives on within the fabric of the environment around them. Their consciousness continues to manifest below and above the land weaving themselves further into the fabric of time. For a human, this would feel like an infinity.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸