Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Ascender
seeing your soulmate in your dreams and visions before meeting them

is that how it usally occurs that you often see them in your dreams pior to you actually meeting them ? . i have dreamt about people before but never met them in reality yet. i think thats also a sighn of awakeing too i belive if you saw then in a dream or in a vision that was phropetsied by someone else than its a sighn that something great is going to happen and your world is going to change.
Old 14-12-2012, 04:23 AM
Master

I've had dreams about both my tf and his best friend prior to meeting. It doesn't necessarily mean you're dreaming about the one you are meant to be with.
Old 14-12-2012, 06:29 AM
Ascender
I've dreamt about my TF prior to meeting her in the physical. The thing is I knew who she was but I had never met her in person. It went like this, I met her online, we got to know each other for about a week, then poof! I never heard from her again. A year later I had a dream about her, we were living together and we owned a record store I believe. I still remember waking up and saying to myself "what the hell? That was weird I don't even know her". I knew there was something about her though, not because of the dream but prior to that. When we were talking on the phone for the first time, it was almost as if I knew the sound of her voice already, it was weird to experience that especially since I didn't know what SC/TF's were. A year and half later after the dream, we finally met in person and immediately fell in love. I still remember her telling me "It all makes so much sense now." After only our third day going out with one another. Don't really know if the dream means anything about me and her in this lifetime, but I know it was definitely her.
Old 14-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I've had dreams about both my tf and his best friend prior to meeting. It doesn't necessarily mean you're dreaming about the one you are meant to be with.

really than do you still suppose it's a sighn or it dose not mean anything.
Old 14-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
I've dreamt about my TF prior to meeting her in the physical. The thing is I knew who she was but I had never met her in person. It went like this, I met her online, we got to know each other for about a week, then poof! I never heard from her again. A year later I had a dream about her, we were living together and we owned a record store I believe. I still remember waking up and saying to myself "what the hell? That was weird I don't even know her". I knew there was something about her though, not because of the dream but prior to that. When we were talking on the phone for the first time, it was almost as if I knew the sound of her voice already, it was weird to experience that especially since I didn't know what SC/TF's were. A year and half later after the dream, we finally met in person and immediately fell in love. I still remember her telling me "It all makes so much sense now." After only our third day going out with one another. Don't really know if the dream means anything about me and her in this lifetime, but I know it was definitely her.

wow thats intense my dreams are never like that. i hope it works for you two and may god bless the both of you. hey you might still want to open up that record store.
Old 14-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator
I dreamt of a 'faceless' person since I was very young. I felt complete love for this person, who at the time was just thought to be someone created by my imagination in a dream. I had many dreams of him over the course of my life and when I discovered the person I believe to be my tf, the dreams didn't come the same way. Now, when I dream of this person, I know it's him, but rarely actually see his face...much like the old dreams I used to have. The difference is, now I recognize him spiritually on a conscious level. Whereas before, I didn't know who he was consciously, and couldn't understand why I felt so strongly for someone who wasn't 'real.'

It's amazing to not understand something for so long and then it all just makes sense one day.
Old 14-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching

I definitely see it as a sign that these people are significant and that meetings are/were imminent. I just donít think Iíd call it a sign of twin flame or something. I consider it more of a sign that 1 or both of these people may play an active role in my future. Thatís only because dreams tend to work that way for me.
Old 18-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
I dreamt of a 'faceless' person since I was very young. I felt complete love for this person, who at the time was just thought to be someone created by my imagination in a dream. I had many dreams of him over the course of my life and when I discovered the person I believe to be my tf, the dreams didn't come the same way. Now, when I dream of this person, I know it's him, but rarely actually see his face...much like the old dreams I used to have. The difference is, now I recognize him spiritually on a conscious level. Whereas before, I didn't know who he was consciously, and couldn't understand why I felt so strongly for someone who wasn't 'real.'

It's amazing to not understand something for so long and then it all just makes sense one day.

Element thats a beautiful story. i sometimes come up with someone that i create in my imanagination. i liked the word faceless, for somereason. but i hope oneday my dreams will become a reality too.
Old 18-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:

If its a sign that you are going to meet this person than I'm fearful of some of the things I have seen in my nightmares.
Old 18-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Element thats a beautiful story. i sometimes come up with someone that i create in my imanagination. i liked the word faceless, for somereason. but i hope oneday my dreams will become a reality too.

I think the thing about him being faceless was meant to symbolic of him. Or, heck, it could just be symbolic of masculine energy really. Not sure. I just know that the feeling I had about this 'person' was very intense after each dream I'd have. Like I knew him very well and loved him, which is an odd thing to feel about someone from a dream.