Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Experiencer

Using Law of Attraction to move somewhere else... help?

I'm new here, so I don't know if this is the correct place to post this or not. The biggest thing I'm working on attracting right now is for my family to move to another state. The only thing stopping us, really, is my dad's job. He could easily transfer, as the company he works for has branches all over the country, but he gets frustrated every time someone brings up the subject. He doesn't want to make a resume. I think he's just scared of change. I'm getting close to attracting it, I think, but I don't know how to get over the last little hitch in the road to get us out of here and moving somewhere else. Whats else can I do to attract this? I've been trying to feel like we're already planning to move, visualizing my dad coming home or calling and saying he got offered a transfer, looking at apartments and houses in different areas I'd like to live, and looking up tips for moving. I've also been going over things that I'm grateful for and trying to keep myself in a good mood, as my mom and I have been pretty depressed now for a while. Both of us hate living here. We've been working at this for what seems like forever (months, at least) and I feel like we're close, but I'm sick of waiting for it to happen, and I want to know if there's anything else I can do to attract it quicker. Any thoughts on this? (By the way, if it makes any difference, my mom and I are LOA people, but my dad is not.)

Any help woudl be much appreciated!
Old 27-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Master

Start looking around for houses on sale that you all can afford in the areas you are interested in buying, find out why exactly he doesn't want to go through rather then assuming, he may have his own reasons, also keep up all your spirits and also picture the wonderful feelings it would be like to be in the new house as though you already had it, start looking around for what you'll be putting in the home and deciding what you may need. Save money up for the home and other neccesities, show others that you all are completely prepared to move. Show your father why it's neccesary, be it through talking or indirect means. Get the magazines for new houses and print off information that will help like tips as you said,.... there are many thing you can do. Also, you can get or begin planning to get what you need to move the stuff, a moving truck or anything like, how you're going to pack it, be fully prepared to move

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 04-09-2012, 08:25 AM
GypsyChar

Putting it in writing: I'm moving to the beach

Ive moved one and a half times across this country, from coast to coast, almost but not quite beach to beach. When I'm sitting on the west coast beach I feel at peace but I knew it was not the right beach. Now I'm very close to the east coast beach and I feel when I go there that I am home. I'm always looking for my house when I go. It's like it's because I'm already there and I just misplaced it or it has to appear - mostly that. I don't have a sense of how or who will be with me but I feel like it has already happened.

So, it's out in the air now and out of my head. We will see how that changes things.

Any ideas, strategies, cautions, or personal experiences are greatly appreciated.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanalei
I'm new here, so I don't know if this is the correct place to post this or not. The biggest thing I'm working on attracting right now is for my family to move to another state. The only thing stopping us, really, is my dad's job. He could easily transfer, as the company he works for has branches all over the country, but he gets frustrated every time someone brings up the subject. He doesn't want to make a resume. I think he's just scared of change. I'm getting close to attracting it, I think, but I don't know how to get over the last little hitch in the road to get us out of here and moving somewhere else. Whats else can I do to attract this? I've been trying to feel like we're already planning to move, visualizing my dad coming home or calling and saying he got offered a transfer, looking at apartments and houses in different areas I'd like to live, and looking up tips for moving. I've also been going over things that I'm grateful for and trying to keep myself in a good mood, as my mom and I have been pretty depressed now for a while. Both of us hate living here. We've been working at this for what seems like forever (months, at least) and I feel like we're close, but I'm sick of waiting for it to happen, and I want to know if there's anything else I can do to attract it quicker. Any thoughts on this? (By the way, if it makes any difference, my mom and I are LOA people, but my dad is not.)

Any help woudl be much appreciated!

I think that every time you feel frustrated you create blocks to your goal. Something I have read and heard is that once you set your intent, visualize it, put emotions and do all that you can do then you just let go, let the universe work, and don't feel impatient about the outcome because that brings frustration, doubt, and it ends up working on the opposite direction.

Good luck
Old 12-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76
I think that every time you feel frustrated you create blocks to your goal. Something I have read and heard is that once you set your intent, visualize it, put emotions and do all that you can do then you just let go, let the universe work, and don't feel impatient about the outcome because that brings frustration, doubt, and it ends up working on the opposite direction.

Good luck

The above is very sound advice. I agree totally.

But apart from that, could you clarify why your father gets frustrated when you discuss a transfer? Have you asked him outright why he doesn't want to move? Does he have strong reasons for wanting to stay? Friends, clubs, or such like? Have you researched whether he could follow his interests in the "new" area you want to live in?

Maybe an extended, heart-to-heart discussion between the three of you could help. His conflicting view could be hindering your desire, albeit subconsciously. So try to listen to each other's views and reach a consensus. The LOA needs a background of love and gratitude, not just wanting something.

Warmest best wishes to you!
Old 18-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC

But apart from that, could you clarify why your father gets frustrated when you discuss a transfer? Have you asked him outright why he doesn't want to move? Does he have strong reasons for wanting to stay? Friends, clubs, or such like? Have you researched whether he could follow his interests in the "new" area you want to live in?

Maybe an extended, heart-to-heart discussion between the three of you could help. His conflicting view could be hindering your desire, albeit subconsciously. So try to listen to each other's views and reach a consensus. The LOA needs a background of love and gratitude, not just wanting something.

Warmest best wishes to you!

I think probably the biggest reasons are that he doesn't want to lose his retirement stuff from his company, and that his mothers health is not good at all (she lives a few hours from us). And he's afraid of change.

Any kind of heart-to-heart, "listening to each other's views" conversation with him is generally impossible. He's generally very difficult to talk to in any depth. He gets frustrated too easily, and doesn't like when someone else's opinions conflict with his. He likes to argue, I think. He's not violent or anything like that, of course, just really hard to talk to. Very touchy, I suppose.

I do know that he wants to move, as he's mentioned it before, but apparently has a lot of internal struggles with it or osmething. I really don't know. As far as I know, he's not very spiritual like my mom and I are, though the things he says sometimes surprise us.