Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Master
Post The Role Of The Light Bearer

The Role Of The Light Bearer

By Spirit Guide Sparrow

Text version:

To be the standard for all those who seek resolution in light
To be a light holder. An energy holder to support balance and growth around the world.
To be the pioneers of change and forward thinking.
To be the liberators of truth and cooperation.
To be the example of love personified.
To be the teachers of the knowledge and the process.
To be the facilitators and practitioners of inner wisdom and sovereign Self-given gifts.
To be kind, compassionate and forgiving.
To be the ambassadors of light, love and liberty.
To be the disassemblers of illusion.
To be the seeders of greater understanding and expanded consciousness.
To be the way showers, inspirers and world leaders.
To be the healers, the listeners and the carers.
To be the voice of spirit.
To be the creators.
To be the transmuters, transitioners and trainers.
To be the authors of Earths future in the cosmos.
To be the protectors of mother Earth and all its inhabitants.

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Guide
Sparrow,

I send love and light to you and your deeds.

I am very interested on light issues and specifically I would like to know more about light bearers. Your chart is clear but I would be glad to have more details, if possible.

Are they aware of (do they remember?) their mission from the very beginning? do they just act spontaneously to accomplish their role all their life long? or perhaps do they awaken at a certain time and find their purpose as light bearers? Is there any typical situation on this or each case is a particular one? What signs do make them understand they are light bearers?

Thanks!

TISS
Old 23-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

A very inspirational post ! Interesting as I was reading this post, and this has happened before with some of your other posts too... I sensed a lightness of being, a higher vibrational energy shining thru. Feeling a definite sense of connection and understanding, if this makes any sense ?

with love & appreciation of the insights you share ~

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Master
interesting. my gestalt is seeking to manifest a standard bearer, a Self indicating avatar.
Old 23-07-2011, 02:09 PM
moke64916

Great thread. I enjoyed reading it. I have a question though. How did you get that on a post? All I know how to do is use a website link. How do you get a picture on a thread?
Old 23-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Guide
If I understood well your question, the picture is not at SF, it is located in another server.

For example an images server, Image Shack, Picasa, or any other. If you want to post the image here, you get there the URL code to embed and you need to use the icon "image." It runs a script that prompts you to place the image URL, so you paste the code here, and voila.

TISS
Old 28-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Caretaker

One of the best definitions that I've seen to describe, as you say, the Light bearers. Very well written. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 28-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Guide
It is on our hands to make good things happen

Such reading inspires me to action.

It would be great for our life here and for our legacy if everyone of us could take from the chart just one idea, and could get the strength to put it into practice. I mean, to become from our humble role a powerful Light Bearer.

Love and... of course light for all,
TISS
Old 28-07-2011, 07:35 PM
moke64916

I just got done reading in the book "The New Earth" of what you just wrote. I've seen your posts. You seem to be one of these light carriers. You speak a lot of truth. Great thread.
Old 30-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Master
☆•°☆ This chart represents a reference of principle; a set of standards to gravitate towards for all who aspire to bare the name of love, in light of their deeds and actions. It is a message to those who would identify their inherent responsibility within the cosmic race to which they are intricately bound in destiny. It is a key for they who would see themselves not as divided individuals, but as united beacons of hope which resonate a singular purpose of Self-empowerment across the face of the Earth. It is a map that leads to many places, weaving bridges between the body, soul and sacred spirit.

All are light bearers; none are excluded from the tapestry of life. All things are of the light, regardless of the labels we condition them to. Such prestige of purpose is not reserved for the few who would deem themselves enlightened, but is an awareness which awaits discovery within us all.

YOU are the light bearers. You are tasked with the privilege, at this time, to make a stand out of shadow, to illuminate the world to your self-discovered qualities, to be the example for those who would seek themselves through you, with you and as a sacred part of you. Be the standard to all whom you meet, that they may be lead inward to discover their own role within, and of the future of humanity. ☆•°☆

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸