Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-04-2013, 10:41 PM
forests rammac

Regardless, it’s my opinion that the New Agers have performed a marvelous service to humanity by helping millions of folks walk away from the confusion and bondage of religious authoritarianism into a freer atmosphere that emphasizes connections with nature and one another. It may well be that most New Agers are totally unaware of the deeper discoveries of spiritualism and afterlife research.

So there.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Yes, I would love to learn about more of the various pursuits with which beings occupy themselves in the Spirit World. Would you describe some more of them?

Also, I was wondering if there is something similar to acupuncture or an energetic channel theory in the Spirit World or other dimensions of the everlife. Would such treatments serve to help beings connect with their Spirits and come to terms with and raise their vibrations? If it's not there perhaps I could help create something like that.

Would you please go into detail about some of the forms healing takes in the Spirit World? And what those experiences are like?

Thanks,
Justin
It is a great pleasure to return following my brief absence and redirection of attention. I thank those who have remained patient who I see have left their thoughts for me within these forums. I see various eyes of various individuals have been cast over my previous earlier writings, and I am pleasantly elevated such interest is still inherent, and my words continue to be held in such positive appraisal. I shall try my utmost to address each thought of each individual with equal care and attention.

The pursuits of those within the world unseen have much to do with the ongoing activities of the spirit prior to any physical life. This is to affirm that prior to any physical life your spirit has been actively engaged with a great many interactions and activities which had nothing to do with the human identity you are wearing presently. For it is, your spirit wears a persona many millions of years older than the human consciousness you currently perceive yourself through. It is this original persona, and its associated value structures held within that which you will gradually merge again with following your physical passing into the spirit world.

With this said, there are a great many human beings who hold onto their human consciousness and human value structure months, years or even centuries after crossing the etheric frontiers. The human emotions you conceive many of your human values from are often held tight within your consciousness after a physical life journey. It is often these sentimental values carried over which solicit further behaviours of mind and desire, which then attract you to activities and past times which stimulate your memories and the energies they contain. This is to say, after your passing, the cellular and consciousness memories will contain energies which attract you to do things which stimulate those memories and the values inherent within them. So it is, you may decide the persona of ‘Justin’ may continue to create fulfilment for your Self many hundreds of years after your return to the spirit world, and so you may still continue with certain behaviours, attitudes and pleasing past times which allow certain adopted values to live on through you. This is not to say you will limit yourself to just being ‘Justin’, for you will likely wear a variety of forms for a variety of activities, within a variety of dimensions, in and out a variety of time folds. You will not limit yourself to one dimension, one form nor one frequency of time.

Many, many souls who return to the spirit world have been observed to hold the attitude that their life and destiny, their life’s work, was incomplete or they had made a great many poor choices. Because of this attitude of mind they feel a sense of injustice within their own self-evaluation and life review, which they are compelled to engage in order to bring about a sense of satisfaction and completion to their human journey. The emergent wave of renewed activity tends then to refocus their consciousness back upon the Earth, often to try to assist those upon it to bring about a positive outcome to work they had once engaged with. Eventually, perhaps months or years later, that soul will graduate its attitude and consciousness to something different and loosen its active role with those matters of the physical world. The physical persona that once acted independent of its pure spirit begins to dissipate. The thoughts and consciousness of that being begins to merge and function much more closely with their pure spirit, which inevitably opens many more doors to what is possible next.

To return to my former illumination, much of the time, in the sense of time which you understand, will be used to continue with what you were doing prior to you being born in physical state. This will depend on what soul group you are associated with and their vibrational attributes and forms of expression. Meaning, how that soul group chooses to give form to their energy and Self-awareness, and how they work to interlace this energy influence in service to the rest of the spirit world, which is infinite in nature. So for example, you may have a specific soul group who express their inherent values and resonance through the forms of healing. They would have arrived at this mindset of attributes and abilities from the observation, over millions of years, of a great many beings of all shapes and guises who had undergone various forms of suffering or dissociation from their pure spirit. In identifying this need, they evolved their energies and identities to facilitate extremely creative methods of healing functions within their soul group family.

Understand healing in the spirit world is purely an activity of healing, or altering consciousness. If healing is necessary for any being it lies within their consciousness which they wear within their held persona at any one time. In order to facilitate healing of another being, those of spirit must always enquire into the past life journey which created that persona and attitude mindset. It is a state and activity of memory. Suffering is a product of memory, for it is within memory where energies, attitudes and cycles of behaviour are conceived. Therefore the past must be examined. This will often involve consulting the Akashic records, or connecting to the core essence of something which illuminates transparency of understanding over events.

What will be facilitated by healers is the presentation of memory information, which is causing the suffering, which they will deliver differently, within a different state of perspective to that being, sometimes from a completely different persona altogether. This means they will give that recipient the ability to examine their problems outside of their human persona which created it. Once retained memory is understood and processed differently, positively, lovingly and wisely, it is healed. Because, in a sense, consciousness is created from memories, that consciousness will then become healed and that persona, that soul, will become lighter, more luminescent and beautiful.

The energetic channel theory which you speak of only works in the spirit world in as far human memory allows or accommodates. Although you no longer have a physical body and the energy systems which developed from and were associated with that form, you still retain cellular memory of it. It is this cellular memory of energy networks which can still be healed or manipulated by human healing modalities. Though this only remains effective for that particular persona and/or vibrational aspect of you. Consciousness itself forms the energetic network of your being which dictates your state of wellbeing. What you are doing with your human knowledge of healing is applying these values and lacing them over the top of your human persona. They will indeed work to heal to a degree aspects of human consciousness, but only as far as you still think of yourself as being human and physical. As you loosen your attachment to your physical form and appearance, which is only a projection of thought, the human healing modalities become less necessary or applicable.

If you wish me to comment further with aspects of your various given questions I will oblige. I realize these are some rather deep subjects to absorb in one sitting.

May your affinity for the afterlife not cut short your physical one my friend.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 09-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greeting to you Spirit Guide Sparrow,

This is part of a quote by Spirit Guide White Eagle:

And remember that your beloved partner, even if he or she is not with you in a physical body, is with you in your heart. Every soul was created a dual soul. It must be so, because the whole of life is based on duality or the balance between opposites, positive and negative. This duality is in all life, therefore you are part of your dual soul whoever you are. You do not necessarily come together in the physical body immediately; or you may come together and then separate for a time, because you have work to do, you have wisdom to gain. But together or apart, the dual soul is one, just the same as you have a father principle, a mother principle—father and mother, positive and negative; father—the power, the life, the energy; mother—the love, the wisdom. The mother is the womb, and enfolds that sun, that energy, and from this duality comes the light and the love of Christ the man.

It's the duality part that troubles me. If all things are duel how come we have a Father, Mother and Holy Ghost or Father, Mother and Son? Did our Father/Mother God never have a Daughter to keep that duality or balance of two male and two female, the two positive two negative?

May the Love of God be forever in your heart.

Greetings my friend. May the sacred saturation to sublime spirit distil peace within your heart, and your mind become transparent with fluidic wisdom. May the foundation of your innermost values be your greatest guide.

What you are seemingly trying to contemplate is the holy trinity, of the father, the son and the holy spirit, and then trying to connect this mindset to one of duality. To begin with, the holy trinity was really an attempt by the religious elders of days past to try to explain how the one God, prime creator, could also be the son, Jesus, as well as the holy spirit simultaneously. For indeed Jesus portrayed the energy of God as a separate form and persona, yet also claimed to be of God, and then later appeared as a holy ghost. These were later categorized as the three natures (forms) of God which philosophers at the time presented from their own view points and interpretations. This is something which caused considerable confusion and fragmentation within religious circles, and still does today. It was a way for them to explain to their obedient flock that there was indeed different forms of God, yet in a way that enabled them to insist there was still only one true God. Their God. Hence they called it the divine trinity. In truth, God is not a divine trinity of just three, but is substance and essence to and within all things, all forms, and thus all are equal and all are the nature of God. For this reason, all things, within the greatest and grandest picture remain in constant balance in its very nature. You will only experience an imbalance when you act to disconnect from everything else which is there to facilitate perfect harmony for you within that natural environment. You have only to look at human behaviour towards planet Earth to observe such example.

Now, when we speak of duality, you must understand it as an experience you are having of a perspective from within a specific vibrational spectrum. This means, where your consciousness presently resides, it experiences its thoughts, its awareness within a universe of opposite opposing energy forces and pressures. A balance of the energies present within this particular universe allows structure and matter to form and life to flourish. Just in the same way life on Earth was allowed to flourish after the right balance of light, heat and moisture cultivated organic life. When a mother and father come together to conceive a child it is said that the balance of their energies make it so. In the physical universe in which you exist it is more to do with a balance of biological chemistry and how the seed of the male causes a chemical reaction in the egg of the female. It is the balance of chemicals and the balance of certain pressures within the initial biological process which allows new structure, new life to form, as it does in the rest of the cosmos.

Both male and females have the capacity to re-member, recreate and express energies and attributes of the opposite sex. Your spirit does not have a particular sex, such energetic attributes originate from genetic characteristics. Because each child has both the seed energy of the male as well as the energies of the mother present genetically within them, each child is actually born, generally speaking, already in a state of genetic energetic balance. It is the influences thereafter in the early years of its life that begin to attach imbalances to that child’s development. Now when you try to romanticise your philosophy of life within the holy trinity, you create your own imbalance of mind because you are using religious perception rather than scientific understanding. Creating a son, be it Jesus or some other son of God does not then denote there is some imbalance of energy present because there is no daughter. All forms, whether they be human, animal or a planet find their own independent energy balance within their given environment as part of its natural development and evolution.

May the Love of your spirit be forever in your heart
-Sparrow

Old 09-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Sparrow,
I have never sensed my mother's spirit visiting me since she passed. We loved each other when she lived here. I always sensed she had a noble Soul. But towards the end of her life she was beset with health problems including serious dementia. She almost always seemed content however and bore most things very stoically.
I have wondered if she needed a period of healing in the spirit world, and it has been quite a few years since she passed now. I know "time" is different there, but could it be that if she needed healing, that might be why she has not contacted me?
Or would these ailments not necessarily need any healing once the spirit is released from the physical body (as physical problems are gone then) -And the distance I feel between us is for another reason perhaps?
Another deceased loved one has been very strongly with me very frequently, and I am learning a lot with this spirit....I wonder if my mother might be standing back for a reason?
I am not worried, just interested.
Many smiles and embrace of arms my friend.

Dementia is a physical biological affliction which loses its influence very quickly in the spirit world because the diseases of the brain, afflicting proteins and other states of decline or pressure within the brain detach into a form of cellular memory. Because the pressures and processes within the biological brain no longer impact that persons consciousness, because they are now a free-floating thought mass, other thoughts that they have quickly elevate them above and beyond their former affliction. In a sense, you could say, they forget that they have got dementia, and so its influence quickly crumbles away like dry leaves. Any healing that she would initially require would have to do with merely changing the way she thinks. Unless an individual has very strong stubborn beliefs that would disassociate themselves from many accesses of the spirit world, I would not fuss too much over concerns for your loved ones wellbeing.

Despite at the best of times you may not perhaps wield the perception to sense your mothers spirit, she is quite observant of your wellbeing. Just because she does not have an urgent message to relay, particularly so because there is no urgent impulse to comfort you that she still lives on. Such stoic personality means that she is quite accepting of things as they are and is content with leaving you to live your own life.

Love and light,
-Sparrow

Old 09-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Searcher
Hi Sparrow,

I've just come across your thread, and found it to be a great read, so thankyou

I'd just like to quote the part above, in reference to something i'd asked recently in the Death & Afterlife forum.

My Grandmother sadly took her life, when my mother 18. We have been debating for years how often, if at all, she has been around us both. I have sensed and actually known her brother and sometimes father have been around, although i'm not fully sure i've sensed my Grandmother's prescence before.

My concern recently (for some reason, this has been at the forefront of my mind and I feel I need to lay something to rest) is, will my Grandmother be at peace now? The lovely people here have reassured me she will now be at peace, as the torment left her soul when she passed to the spirit world.
But.. I don't want it to be sugar-coated, do you think this would have happened? After what you've said above, i'm not sure... I would hate to think she hasn't found inner peace yet.

Next weekend, for the first time, i'm visiting the grave of my Grandparents, and I'm going to lay flowers and have a quiet talk with them

Nadine
I relay my warmest sentiments and extend my humble hand in friendship and in comfort.

I am not one to sugar coat the truth of any matter, as sweet and seductive are many romanticised comforted messages of love and light.

I speak from love and of the light yet I am not blinded by it or ignorant to scientific or alternative perspectives of circumstance.

The degree of trauma carried over by the individual soul after suicide really differs significantly between people of different backgrounds, spirituality and value structure. This is to say, if you are for the most part in sound mind and good spiritual self-awareness you are going to handle the event much more fluidly than someone who is emotionally distraught and lost within themselves. This emotional or mental instability will seek an outlet after crossing to the spirit world, for your thoughts are real living creative substances which create solidified reality. Even after undergoing spiritual aid to overcome these inner turmoils the soul still has to address their feelings in regard to regret. Now they may not regret ending their own life, and may feel pretty relieved after their passing, but during their live review may come to discover they have caused a whole chain of negative effects on the physical world which they will not be able to simply ignore. They will then feel an urgent impulse to resolve these impacts on others lives by hanging around the Earth plane attempting to coordinate their efforts in fixing the pain of others. They have then not been able to have a swift release into paradise, for the energy of their actions has caused guilt to drive their vibrational state. Guilt is a very heavy dense vibration to hold onto and this is the energy which causes many of the problems for passing souls. Their loving embrace in the planes of love and light, being totally engulfed in it has given them the clear transparent wisdom to understand their inadvertent effects on others lives. Instead of dealing with their own physical life issues they now inherit those of others whom they have been responsible for.

Regardless of this painted picture, know that all who cross over, regardless if they take their own life, will be greeted and granted the greatest love and compassion by a great diversity of beings. There is no punishment but that which you cause yourself to endure by your own judgement. Your thoughts about yourself, your actions, become the knife with which you cut into your own heart and bleed your own soul to bare for persecution. With the right loving support your dear one will be properly trained in the various modalities of action and facilitation to remedy and resolve this journey and its impact on all others. This is precisely what is occurring. Through this facilitation it will be necessary for this loved one to step away from those who she has hurt in order to detach from the negative association with physical state that she had. Through various processes and realignments she will go through, her whole energy will begin to change to something perhaps unfamiliar to you initially. She first has to accept the persona that she was, and the energy that she held before she can present that same energy to you for you to identify with it. Know that she will be shielded from the influences of physical state, much like a state of hibernation, during which time she will not be aware of you, nor you of her. It is after this period of transformation, or peeling of consciousness, that she will present herself as she once was, but with a slightly different vibration of energy. This may be to you or other loved ones while you are still present here, or it may occur after your own passing. In any event, fear or concern for her wellbeing is unnecessary for you as a human being.

-Sparrow

Old 09-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Soul Searcher

Smile Thank you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I relay my warmest sentiments and extend my humble hand in friendship and in comfort.

I am not one to sugar coat the truth of any matter, as sweet and seductive are many romanticised comforted messages of love and light.

I speak from love and of the light yet I am not blinded by it or ignorant to scientific or alternative perspectives of circumstance.

The degree of trauma carried over by the individual soul after suicide really differs significantly between people of different backgrounds, spirituality and value structure. This is to say, if you are for the most part in sound mind and good spiritual self-awareness you are going to handle the event much more fluidly than someone who is emotionally distraught and lost within themselves. This emotional or mental instability will seek an outlet after crossing to the spirit world, for your thoughts are real living creative substances which create solidified reality. Even after undergoing spiritual aid to overcome these inner turmoils the soul still has to address their feelings in regard to regret. Now they may not regret ending their own life, and may feel pretty relieved after their passing, but during their live review may come to discover they have caused a whole chain of negative effects on the physical world which they will not be able to simply ignore. They will then feel an urgent impulse to resolve these impacts on others lives by hanging around the Earth plane attempting to coordinate their efforts in fixing the pain of others. They have then not been able to have a swift release into paradise, for the energy of their actions has caused guilt to drive their vibrational state. Guilt is a very heavy dense vibration to hold onto and this is the energy which causes many of the problems for passing souls. Their loving embrace in the planes of love and light, being totally engulfed in it has given them the clear transparent wisdom to understand their inadvertent effects on others lives. Instead of dealing with their own physical life issues they now inherit those of others whom they have been responsible for.

Regardless of this painted picture, know that all who cross over, regardless if they take their own life, will be greeted and granted the greatest love and compassion by a great diversity of beings. There is no punishment but that which you cause yourself to endure by your own judgement. Your thoughts about yourself, your actions, become the knife with which you cut into your own heart and bleed your own soul to bare for persecution. With the right loving support your dear one will be properly trained in the various modalities of action and facilitation to remedy and resolve this journey and its impact on all others. This is precisely what is occurring. Through this facilitation it will be necessary for this loved one to step away from those who she has hurt in order to detach from the negative association with physical state that she had. Through various processes and realignments she will go through, her whole energy will begin to change to something perhaps unfamiliar to you initially. She first has to accept the persona that she was, and the energy that she held before she can present that same energy to you for you to identify with it. Know that she will be shielded from the influences of physical state, much like a state of hibernation, during which time she will not be aware of you, nor you of her. It is after this period of transformation, or peeling of consciousness, that she will present herself as she once was, but with a slightly different vibration of energy. This may be to you or other loved ones while you are still present here, or it may occur after your own passing. In any event, fear or concern for her wellbeing is unnecessary for you as a human being.

-Sparrow

Sparrow,

Thankyou firstly, for your sincere and beautifully written response. What a kind and lovely soul you have

My Grandmother's passing all those years ago, sadly was the catalyst for a negative chain of emotions in my Mother's life. It took her many, many years of dealing with this and I know to this day, there is still a void in her heart from missing her Mother. However, she has the most beautiful spirit and has never ever held any anger to my Grandmother, only understanding and love.

My guilt comes from my younger days, and feeling incredibly angry at her, for what she put my mother, and all her other children through. Being an adult now, I understand very much so why she perhaps felt like she did.
I feel there's a reason i'm wanting to make peace with this situation, and it's never happened before. It's during a time i'm going through a spiritual awakening, and having being an empath since I can remember, I strangely feel blessed to have gone through this. I know like many other painful experiences, it's to gain a deeper understanding and even more compassion for others.

Thank you again, for your kindness and reassurance.

Peace & Light,

Nadine
Old 11-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Experiencer
Greetings friend Sparrow,

I say 'friend Sparrow' because I now look upon you as a friend, albeit an inspirational friend because that is what you have come to be to me, as I'm sure you are to others who write to you here.

Your wise words make me think: not only about the enormity of the future spiritual life ahead of me but the many mistakes I have made in this past physical life - some of which I definitely regret and feel utter contempt at myself for doing them.

However, with your help I am now beginning to look at Planet Earth and what it throws at us with a different and more spiritual eye than ever before. Your have also made me think about life out there in the cosmos. In other words you have helped me to start taking within myself the truth of us, and everything, all being one with God - a little bit at a time you are stretching the inner me. Many thanks for that.

May the Love of your spirit be forever in your heart.

JOHNTY
Old 11-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings friend Sparrow,

I say 'friend Sparrow' because I now look upon you as a friend, albeit an inspirational friend because that is what you have come to be to me, as I'm sure you are to others who write to you here.

Your wise words make me think: not only about the enormity of the future spiritual life ahead of me but the many mistakes I have made in this past physical life - some of which I definitely regret and feel utter contempt at myself for doing them.

However, with your help I am now beginning to look at Planet Earth and what it throws at us with a different and more spiritual eye than ever before. Your have also made me think about life out there in the cosmos. In other words you have helped me to start taking within myself the truth of us, and everything, all being one with God - a little bit at a time you are stretching the inner me. Many thanks for that.

May the Love of your spirit be forever in your heart.
On Earth as it is in heaven I am blessed. I am blessed with the vision of iridescent values which are beheld only from the eyes of the spirit. Like a ray of sunlight penetrating a deep dense forest casting its light, its gaze, its emphasis to illuminate an infinitesimal flower flexing its beauty upon the forest floor. I see beyond shadow, beyond doubt those everpresent values which lie within all beings which make them beautiful. As do my words illuminate within you values inherent within yourself which expand your iridescent sight spectrum of the eyes of spirit. As does your friendship illuminate for me a purpose, a potential and a positive journey for us all to orchestrate our energies, to make music for our souls enrichment, and invite in our spirit to make peace with the Earth.

The soul that you are, the persona that you wear is not all of your own making dear friend. It has been co-created by the many influences, the many beings, the many pressures of physical state. Your spirit has only been allowed to shine through as much as circumstances of physical state environment has allowed it to. The environment in which you grow is the soil in which your soul extends its roots and nourishes its life journey. That soil has been tainted with a great many toxins and effected the body, the mind and the light enrichment of your spirit. Every deed, every thought you have witnessed in regret, in shame or in dishonour has been an expression of the environment in which you live. These regrettable acts of your past are not of the doing of your true identity, for it is, your true identity was never allowed access to such a life, for the environment has repressed its love and its wisdom. Through these eyes in which I share this truth, understand why is it so very important to forgive self, and grant yourself, as well as others the wisdom in compassion. He knows not what he does, for he knows not who he is. Condemn not the person who has committed the act, but understand in your wisdom the environment which has been the soil in which that act has grown; through the person the suffering and the disharmony of the environment speaks through that beloved soul as an instrument, and as a voice of discontent. In understanding your past you heal the present. In healing the present you generate a loving vibration to a beautiful joyful future.

-Sparrow

Old 18-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow and Others,

Lately I am thinking about Life Review. I think when reviewing my lifetime, it will be greatly enjoyable to look back, and it will open up many new opportunities, new connections, new ideas. I'm hoping to stay compassionate towards myself when looking at choices, thoughts, and actions I might regret or find hurtful to relive.

What are effective ways to approach one's life review? Perhaps to avoid judging oneself and censuring oneself when we could use compassion to understand what led to those things we would like to reconsider. What else?

Apparently, it will be a wonderful tapestry of this epic lifetime.

I imagine there will be assistance in performing one's life review, and that how we utilize that assistance, along with how we deal with things on our own, can have a great impact on what we get out of the process.

Also, I remember reading your explanation that mentioned it is necessary to come to terms with yourself on an energy level (using the review) before accessing some of the entities, dimensions, etc. that vibrate for lack of a better term "higher." I would like to confirm that this is a gradual process and that there is not some distinct level of completion we must reach before doing anything outside of certain parameters.

Most of all, I would say, we ought to live our lifetimes for their intrinsic value, and not only to prepare for the afterlife.

Would be happy to hear the thoughts of you, Sparrow, and anyone here.

Justin
Old 19-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Master
Dear Sparrow and Others,

Lately I am thinking about Life Review. I think when reviewing my lifetime, it will be greatly enjoyable to look back, and it will open up many new opportunities, new connections, new ideas. I'm hoping to stay compassionate towards myself when looking at choices, thoughts, and actions I might regret or find hurtful to relive.

What are effective ways to approach one's life review? Perhaps to avoid judging oneself and censuring oneself when we could use compassion to understand what led to those things we would like to reconsider. What else?

When you are accessing your Akashic book, this - your life review, what you are doing in a sense is accessing and coming face to face with your own spirit. In this respect, it knows your ever thought, your every deed, and there is nothing whatsoever you can hide from it. For it is, your spirit is your ultimate witness to your life journey. Though this is true your Akashic book does not impose its own values upon you in order to teach you some grand or otherwise ethical lesson. It is the consciousness you hold at the time of accessing your Akashic book which imposes its own values on what is observed and experienced within that book. What this means for you is that your interactivity and experience with your Akashic book, your life review, will be different each time you approach it with a different attitude or consciousness perspective. What you will wish to understand in your wisdom are the values you have adopted from physical state which you are now using to interpret and review that life journey now in the spirit world. You are applying very specific values when you make judgement of that life review. This is to say, the more doleful values you experience during that life review, such as guilt, sorrow and disappointment, originate for the majority from your physical state persona and its adopted values.

It lies within your benefit to understand where those values have come from and why you are applying them to that Akashic information. Understand your Akashic book is pure information. That information will cause you to react and respond depending on how it is processed. Even should you have acted in ways you regret it is not necessary to attach judgemental human values to that life journey. You are simply a student to the human physical universe and its very challenging forces and imposing influences. Your actions are the result of the environment you were born into as a physical animal, and was an expression of that environment through you. Your actions on the physical side of life do not reflect your true spirit identity or nature, and this is a unified truth which all within the love and light of the spirit world acknowledge. The reason why those in spirit do not judge you as a human being is for this reason. It is not for you then, upon your life review, to cause yourself undue suffering in your soul when it is really you simply have not understood the experience on a deeper level. The experience was a brief experiment of what can occur when a fragment of your core consciousness is placed in this particular vibration, on this particular planet, at this particular point in time. It does not really matter what your experience was, your experiment was successful in any event, for it allowed you to observe the many mechanisms, forces and energies at play in this particular environment in the universe. Some of those experiences may not have been pleasant, but that is to be expected in this particular vibration which is susceptible to other forms of energy force, control and corruption.
So instead of judging your life review through typical human behaviour, through typical human mind and thinking, witness and experience the event as a nourishing blend of flavours which gave you an intimate personal account of what it is like to be a human being. Witness how certain events in your life, nourished or undernourished by certain specific environments gave rise to specific experiences for your consciousness palette. Observe what events took place and why and how they came to manifest. Have the compassion and heart wisdom to understand blame is neither necessary or effective within your perspective, for it is, the immense loving being that you are in spirit would or could never truly harm, or inflict ill-deed, upon any other under the perfect harmonic vibration your core energy originates from.

You must remember, always, your human actions do not reflect or represent your true spirit identity or nature. They merely reflect the nature of physical environment upon consciousness which tries its very best to grow into something beautiful.

Apparently, it will be a wonderful tapestry of this epic lifetime.

For some it can be. Many past loved ones and many animals, both wild and domestic you once had interacted with may come to appear to you from your Akashic book. They will simply manifest next to you as you engage that consciousness memory of them in the halls of learning. If you had ever fed a rabbit, if you had ever rescued a bird, or if you had ever shown kindness to a spider, they will appear to you to remind you of what you had done, even if you had forgotten. They will speak to you through emotion, through images in your mind and within your consciousness and relay their deepest gratitude’s.

I imagine there will be assistance in performing one's life review, and that how we utilize that assistance, along with how we deal with things on our own, can have a great impact on what we get out of the process.

What you get out of the process is always entirely up to you. Not everybody will need or want assistance during their life review. It can be a very intimate event which you may wish to indulge alone at great length. Your guides will join you afterwards to support your understanding and facilitate direction, while others will have clear perception of what to do and where to go next.

Also, I remember reading your explanation that mentioned it is necessary to come to terms with yourself on an energy level (using the review) before accessing some of the entities, dimensions, etc. that vibrate for lack of a better term "higher." I would like to confirm that this is a gradual process and that there is not some distinct level of completion we must reach before doing anything outside of certain parameters.

Yes this is a gradual process which differs for each individual, for each needs a different degree of reflection and time to process thoughts and held values.

Most of all, I would say, we ought to live our lifetimes for their intrinsic value, and not only to prepare for the afterlife.

Well indeed, if your physical life were primarily to prepare you for the afterlife you would certainly not bother coming to physical life to begin with. It is for you for reflect on the values possible and sustainable here, and in what ways you can apply your inherent gifts to create an environment which aspires to expand those values and enrich them to very beautiful potentials.

I bid you a peaceful night.

Would be happy to hear the thoughts of you, Sparrow, and anyone here.

Justin