Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1981  
Old 02-06-2018, 06:10 AM
Sozerius Sozerius is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 428
  Sozerius's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sozerius,

Then let us address them now.




I am all of these things, and none of these things. In order for me to be in my optimal state of being it is unnecessary to seek a label for it. In seeking to define it as one thing or another thing you immediately shift into a state of doing, because your definitions become filters for your experience of any state of being.

When you are in the ultimate state of being you will never need to question or define it one way or another. You need neither be love nor wisdom, yet others will experience and regard you as having it. You will know you are these things because those interacting with you will themselves experience having it. The act of intently trying to label the state immediately puts you within the parameters of the mind and of thought, and thus of ego and persona. Not that this is bad or wrong, but it remains a state of doing. The state of being does not require thought. Thought is a response to the activity of doing; of wanting; of desiring.

The ultimate state of being is an awareness of who and what you are regardless of what the body is being and doing. It is the point of view which is you that remains unchanged should your physical body simply disappear in this instant. It is so assured of itself that it does not require a human brain in order to validate its existence.

I may be anything I wish to be, at any given time, but it does not have to be labelled or defined. It is simply a matter of what point of view I wish to experience at any given time. In order for me to understand something more intimately I will expand my consciousness to attract to another point of view. It is like choosing to view existence from the eyes of something else detached from the energy of my own persona. My own energy and persona is not doing anything and it is not involved. My intention reveals I am willing to relinquish all that I am, all that I think I know, to see existence from another point of view. I do this because I can feel the pervasive invitation of life to connect with it as it wishes to show me its point of view. Existence is much like a child calling out to be noticed and engaged. I may choose to be one with the flowers and the trees, or be one with the environment of a planet. I may choose to be one with the wind or the raindrops from the clouds. They call to my soul to share in their experience that I may know and understand their truth. In this I am not doing anything, I am being that which exists in all its many forms of expression. I am the observer of life being life. It is what I choose to be at any given point in time which determines what I may allow myself to experience. This is actually how many species travel the vast distances of the multiverse; they do not actually move anywhere, they instead alter their point of view of what they wish to be in proximity of. They are not moving closer to something, they are in fact drawing something else towards them operating outside the illusion of distance and separation.

The point of view you yourself choose will determine what you then experience and what you do in terms of action and activity. The state of being you wish to be in is going to depend on what your intentions are and what you aspire for yourself. Be whatever you wish to be, from the perspective you most wish to be in, through whatever you most aspire for yourself.

It is my aspiration to observe and to understand. This has been my aspiration for many thousands of years. You decide what it is you wish for yourself.




Very well, I shall share my thoughts on this.

In order to connect to the element of air you do not require the adoption of personas. In fact, doing so merely imposes your own dominant agenda into your experience of it. You are then left with a point of view which still remains your own and is more fantasy than actuality. While this is fun to do from the point of view of exercising imagination it still defines what you are able to connect to. To truly immerse yourself within the element of air you must be willing to allow your consciousness to be nothing whatsoever but the element of air. This means surrendering all agenda you have and putting your human persona into stasis where its intentions no longer direct the experience the air wishes to impart upon you. Though I have used the focus of air in this context in response to your example, it may be applied to all things.
At a later state and stage you may then choose to adapt experiences into a form of persona for your own agenda or aspiration.

You do not need to attempt to personify perfection. In approaching it within a frame of mind in which you currently believe you lack perfection will merely reinforce experiences of you not being it. The more you strive and the more you do things to convince yourself of perfection the more experiences you will have of lacking perfection. You are acting out in a manner which is declaring your state of being is one not of perfection. When you are being a state of perfection within yourself, you will not concern yourself with what the body and the mind are doing, because you will trust that they will interpret perfection in their own way which does not affect your state of being. The body and mind cannot process the bigger picture of ultimate reality, so they should not be the focal point for your ultimate truth. As soon as you focus on the mind or body you lose sight of your ultimate truth. Indeed, allow yourself the abundance of joy of experiencing the mind and body, but do not be too concerned with what they are doing or how they are interpreting truth. It is your state of being which is your ultimate truth, and ultimate reality.

-Sparrow

I see what you are saying, from the point of view of letting go of the self in order to attune to other things.

There is one thing that I do not understand. If I have a desire or an agenda, or a plan, would I not focus the mind on that thing? Even if I let go of myself totally, this is still doing something from my perspective because I am not truly detached from my 'self' - therefore this does not happen organically or naturally (therefore I would need to leave an organic mental state in order to 'create' this state you speak of, out of my agenda to experience it). And remaining totally unfocused except to receive external stimuli as internal stimuli is in itself something I would need to actively try to do. How is this any different from choosing what to focus on out of purpose? Even if you lack all desire, this does not remove the 'doing' element.

To be perfectly honest with you, it seems to me that I, and my life, are becoming more perfect as I focus on being perfection. This ranges from my emotional stability in the face of stress, to my confidence, to the energy I hold onto and the influencing factors of thought within my own mind when I need to make choices. I also see potential in myself suddenly that I did not see before, as if I am looking through new eyes. Perhaps I did not articulate myself properly before - but even if I did, it seems to me that there is a positive benefit to my focus, and things only seem to be getting better, not worse. Isn't your suggestion that which encourages me to 'be' negative? I feel as though you have decided that only a single perspective is the right one, when you perpetuate just exactly what 'being' is or can be - I assume according to your own perspective, which you have also suggested is inhuman. But I am human, and I must be mindful of human limitations if I am going to do anything spiritually noteworthy (other than merely living life and seeing the sights, but then why pursue spirituality at all?).

I would ultimately like perfection to extend to my life events and physical influence. I know that I feel a driving force behind perfection. This energy is what I 'be' - a spiritual perfection that I simply exist as. You may say, "no, this is wrong, you are 'doing'" - because to me, it sounds as though you will disagree unless I merely submit to whatever life throws at me which is not of my own will. To me, it sounds as if you are indicating that I should do this: "I'm so perfect that I'm not even going to think about it and I'm going to live life as per normal now." - What? Where is the energy in that? Why would my mind change to be any different than it is - or any different from anyone else living life - if I did not have a purpose for perfection? I might be perfect in the idea that everything is perfect, but I would be doing nothing to further perfection in any way (for myself, others, goals, etc- maybe I see suffering happening. Do I simply move on because ta-da, perfect? Or do I seek a perfect solution? Do I charge the situation with a perfect intent? Why stop at nothing when perfection is as you will it to be?). In fact, it seems to me that I would not accomplish anything unless I had a directed will. And I do desire accomplishment. If your interpretation of 'being' discards anything that might 'be' according to will in life, why even bother? Why even be here? Why should understanding even matter at all, at that point? To me, that philosophy leads to one of nihilism. Perhaps the wording is not satisfactory. Or perhaps there is a disconnect in the pattern of information, somewhere. My intent with this query is to hopefully find clarification, and to allow you to see how this perplexes me.

Perhaps what I am saying is not the most pleasant. It isn't my intent to simply argue with you, know that. To me, this is a serious thing - and one that I shape part of my life around.
__________________
Please try to understand what I am saying.

Last edited by Sozerius : 02-06-2018 at 09:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1982  
Old 02-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
I see what you are saying, from the point of view of letting go of the self in order to attune to other things.

Dear Sozerius,

This is not letting go of the Self. It is expanding awareness of the Self through altered states of being. Changing the boundaries of what the Self is. Be Self-less in order to be more of yourself.

Your spirit (You) is not a human doing, it is a human being. Your spirit has created a state of being in order to experience a point of view. It is your state of being which creates the experiences you aspire for, not the state of doing. It is also your state of being which creates the experiences you do not aspire for (what you call negative experiences), if that state of being is not attuned to that which you most aspire for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
There is one thing that I do not understand. If I have a desire or an agenda, or a plan, would I not focus the mind on that thing?

You would focus your heart on those things. Your heart communicates your state of being; your mind communicates your state of doing. When you want to do something, your mind will tell you how to do it. When you want to be something, your heart will tell you how to become it.

Desire. Agenda. Plan. These are simply mental labels you have constructed for attaining a specific state of being. Your heart speaks of a state of being and your mind interprets it as a desire, an agenda, and a plan to achieve something, such as perfection. This is because your human mind experiences concepts through linear time, whereas your heart and state of being experiences instantaneous reality (truth).

Of course, be free to experience desires, create agendas and make plans (do things), but understand these are simply manifestations of your current state of being. They are an expression. They do not take you to where you want to go; they merely reveal where you already are. When you listen to your heart and attune to your greatest aspiration, which is your greatest feeling, allow this to become your optimal state of being. This state will manifest your most desired experiences through way of creative synchronicity, through way of attraction, drawing the things you will always need at any given moment into your life. There will not be a need for agenda or complex plans because synchronicity will reveal what you should be doing next, because your state of being is drawing it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Even if I let go of myself totally, this is still doing something from my perspective

You cannot let go of your Self totally, or you would cease to exist. You can however experience what the Self is through a different point of view at any time. It is not about detaching from your Self; it is about altering your experience of what the Self is. Your mind is what is convincing you that the Self is a specific confined state or identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Even if you lack all desire, this does not remove the 'doing' element.

The "doing" element will always appear to exist because you are occupying a point if view of linear time. Over time things appear to be happening to and for you because of what you are doing. This is merely one perspective and point of view of the human brain. This is because it has to experience things within linear time and causation. When your mind and body are doing something perceive it as not a means to attain something (point of view of lack), but as a means of expressing what you already are (point if view as IS). This point of view changes the whole energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Isn't your suggestion that which encourages me to 'be' negative?

You will have to explain how I encourage you to be negative, from your point of view. Also it may help others to define your concept of "perfection".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
I feel as though you have decided that only a single perspective is the right one, when you perpetuate just exactly what 'being' is or can be

Then you have not understood me. It is my very nature and my aspiration to expand perspective, as is the purpose of life. You cannot experience more than you are now without choosing a different perspective and point of view. In this respect I am an advocate for exploring perspective. Yet you have asked me for my perspective, and I have given it. You are not expected to agree with it or to adopt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
but then why pursue spirituality at all?).

Indeed, why do you pursue spirituality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
You may say, "no, this is wrong, you are 'doing'" -

Right and wrong are not perspectives I perceive through. I have no interest in you being wrong or I being right. I have interest in sharing my perspective which you have asked for. I wish for you to experience whatever you most desire for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
because to me, it sounds as though you will disagree unless I merely submit to whatever life throws at me which is not of my own will.

Life does not throw anything at you. It is a neutral canvas. Your state of being creates your own experience of events. Do not place blame in life for how you choose to perceive it. It is not for you to submit to an undesired life you do not want, but for you to create the life you want through the state of being everything you already aspire to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
To me, it sounds as if you are indicating that I should do this: "I'm so perfect that I'm not even going to think about it and I'm going to live life as per normal now." - What? Where is the energy in that? Why would my mind change to be any different than it is - or any different from anyone else living life - if I did not have a purpose for perfection? I might be perfect in the idea that everything is perfect, but I would be doing nothing to further perfection in any way (for myself, others, goals, etc- maybe I see suffering happening. Do I simply move on because ta-da, perfect? Or do I seek a perfect solution?

I see. I have never indicated one should sit on their hands and do nothing. If you have ever read any of my previous dialogue you would observe this as so. You would not sit idly by with a content grin of peace and perfection while a child walked onto the tracks of a moving train. That is not an expression of who you are. The state of doing something is a state of expression; it is a declaration of who you are in your perception of yourself. If you act to save the life of the child on the train tracks you are declaring to the world this is who I am. This action did not cause you to become someone. This action did not make you more loving or more caring. This action occurred because you were already someone; because you were already a loving caring being.

In terms focusing on your state of being, rather than your state of doing, it is because your state of being determines your perspective and point of view. Your perspective is what determines your actual experience. So if your state of being is one which creates the perspective of yourself as a helpless victim, your state of doing will always be based on fear and mistrust. What use is doing anything when you are in a state of being less than your highest and greatest vision of yourself?

This should not then be interpreted as the element of doing as irrelevant and of no value. But that your state of being should decide everything you are doing, because everything you are doing is an expression of who you perceive yourself to be. If you are doing something which expresses you are lacking something then the universe will attract and reinforce your experience of lacking it.

I hope these points are better understood.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ
Reply With Quote
  #1983  
Old 02-06-2018, 11:01 PM
Sorai Sorai is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 427
 
I mostly felt those feelings on the tops of my feet, sometimes my lower legs. it was every few minutes or so, sometimes more often. I don’t remember doing anything in particular except moving about our apartment, sometimes sitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sorai,

There are a wide variety of contributing elements which produce these sort of symptoms.
The human body is constantly revealing signs to you because that is within its design of communication. If it is occurs to and through the body then it is part of a physical process happening to or via the body chemistry and nervous system. It must be observed where exactly it is occurring, how often, and what activity was being undertaken prior to the sensation being felt.
It should be stated if such sensation is localised to the hair shaft only or penetrates deeper below the epidermis to the vein and blood vessel region.

-Sparrow
Reply With Quote
  #1984  
Old 02-06-2018, 11:04 PM
Sorai Sorai is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 427
 
What is it and how does it connect with the physical world, and particularly mystical practices of beings here, such as qigong.

Thanks as always,
Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

What would you like to know?

-Sparrow
Reply With Quote
  #1985  
Old 03-06-2018, 12:53 AM
Sozerius Sozerius is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 428
  Sozerius's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sozerius,

This is not letting go of the Self. It is expanding awareness of the Self through altered states of being. Changing the boundaries of what the Self is. Be Self-less in order to be more of yourself.

Your spirit (You) is not a human doing, it is a human being. Your spirit has created a state of being in order to experience a point of view. It is your state of being which creates the experiences you aspire for, not the state of doing. It is also your state of being which creates the experiences you do not aspire for (what you call negative experiences), if that state of being is not attuned to that which you most aspire for yourself.



You would focus your heart on those things. Your heart communicates your state of being; your mind communicates your state of doing. When you want to do something, your mind will tell you how to do it. When you want to be something, your heart will tell you how to become it.

Desire. Agenda. Plan. These are simply mental labels you have constructed for attaining a specific state of being. Your heart speaks of a state of being and your mind interprets it as a desire, an agenda, and a plan to achieve something, such as perfection. This is because your human mind experiences concepts through linear time, whereas your heart and state of being experiences instantaneous reality (truth).

Of course, be free to experience desires, create agendas and make plans (do things), but understand these are simply manifestations of your current state of being. They are an expression. They do not take you to where you want to go; they merely reveal where you already are. When you listen to your heart and attune to your greatest aspiration, which is your greatest feeling, allow this to become your optimal state of being. This state will manifest your most desired experiences through way of creative synchronicity, through way of attraction, drawing the things you will always need at any given moment into your life. There will not be a need for agenda or complex plans because synchronicity will reveal what you should be doing next, because your state of being is drawing it to you.



You cannot let go of your Self totally, or you would cease to exist. You can however experience what the Self is through a different point of view at any time. It is not about detaching from your Self; it is about altering your experience of what the Self is. Your mind is what is convincing you that the Self is a specific confined state or identity.



The "doing" element will always appear to exist because you are occupying a point if view of linear time. Over time things appear to be happening to and for you because of what you are doing. This is merely one perspective and point of view of the human brain. This is because it has to experience things within linear time and causation. When your mind and body are doing something perceive it as not a means to attain something (point of view of lack), but as a means of expressing what you already are (point if view as IS). This point of view changes the whole energy.



You will have to explain how I encourage you to be negative, from your point of view. Also it may help others to define your concept of "perfection".



Then you have not understood me. It is my very nature and my aspiration to expand perspective, as is the purpose of life. You cannot experience more than you are now without choosing a different perspective and point of view. In this respect I am an advocate for exploring perspective. Yet you have asked me for my perspective, and I have given it. You are not expected to agree with it or to adopt it.



Indeed, why do you pursue spirituality?



Right and wrong are not perspectives I perceive through. I have no interest in you being wrong or I being right. I have interest in sharing my perspective which you have asked for. I wish for you to experience whatever you most desire for yourself.



Life does not throw anything at you. It is a neutral canvas. Your state of being creates your own experience of events. Do not place blame in life for how you choose to perceive it. It is not for you to submit to an undesired life you do not want, but for you to create the life you want through the state of being everything you already aspire to be.



I see. I have never indicated one should sit on their hands and do nothing. If you have ever read any of my previous dialogue you would observe this as so. You would not sit idly by with a content grin of peace and perfection while a child walked onto the tracks of a moving train. That is not an expression of who you are. The state of doing something is a state of expression; it is a declaration of who you are in your perception of yourself. If you act to save the life of the child on the train tracks you are declaring to the world this is who I am. This action did not cause you to become someone. This action did not make you more loving or more caring. This action occurred because you were already someone; because you were already a loving caring being.

In terms focusing on your state of being, rather than your state of doing, it is because your state of being determines your perspective and point of view. Your perspective is what determines your actual experience. So if your state of being is one which creates the perspective of yourself as a helpless victim, your state of doing will always be based on fear and mistrust. What use is doing anything when you are in a state of being less than your highest and greatest vision of yourself?

This should not then be interpreted as the element of doing as irrelevant and of no value. But that your state of being should decide everything you are doing, because everything you are doing is an expression of who you perceive yourself to be. If you are doing something which expresses you are lacking something then the universe will attract and reinforce your experience of lacking it.

I hope these points are better understood.

-Sparrow

Well, I will share what perfection is to me, so that it is better understood. Being perfect is seeing that which is perfect already within reality, and living within that. Yes, there is an element of doing in this. But if I am not being perfect, then I will not do things based on perfection either. It seems to me that it is easier to describe a state of doing, to indicate that a state of being exists. When it comes to being, all I can really do is say "I am this" - but am I really? You wouldn't really know this, unless my states of doing align with my states of being. Perfect judgment, understanding, expression, focus, plans, etc - all of these encompass perfection for me. Therefore, it isn't so much that I see perfection as everything around me being perfect, but it is a state of 'me' being my most perfect self within the space of reality. And recognizing what I did which was perfect, too. Even if something can be perceived as a 'problem' - there is perfection in expressing oneself to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

When it comes to why I pursue spirituality, for me - life is rather interesting when spirituality is involved. I am not content with life in a state that is dissociated with my spiritual pursuits. My experiences, plans, way of life, etc makes life a fuller experience and adds value for me.

Regarding what I mean about you encouraging negativity in me - your suggestion is that I am not "being" perfect, and rather that I am "being" imperfect. Your statement is based on what is commonly known as reverse psychology... because I focus on perfection, my subconscious will focus on the reason for this, or imperfection. I may not have been doing this in actuality because my method may differ from what you are thinking, however because of your suggestion my psychology is now considering this, and doubts and confusion enter into my subconscious mind, which I must deal with. I "become" what you suggest, because the mind is very impressionable. I did not, however, experience this prior to your suggestion. I have worked most of it out by now, and I have made a few realizations, though. It seems that I had become too attached to your words, and I forgot some of the points of view offered to me by my own spiritual sources. In either case though - know that I do not focus on the problem of imperfection to make it perfect. I focus on the existing perfection that is, because that is where the energy of perfection resides. Even in problems, there is potential, there are natural mechanisms to deal with most things, and in this, a perfect system. I simply align myself as this energy.

I see now that you are saying that the states of 'being' and 'doing' are interconnected. If this is so, why do you attempt to correct a state of doing as one that is not being, when doing can come out of being?
__________________
Please try to understand what I am saying.
Reply With Quote
  #1986  
Old 04-06-2018, 01:07 AM
Tobi Tobi is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6,403
  Tobi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Tobi,

Because of the transparency of truth within the spirit world all beings are able to perceive the intent of all other beings. This intention is what is translated, in a very literal way, into the native language between different species, and is what brings them together through unity. The feline will not react apprehensively to things which are in plain sight and which speak to the heart and soul. While on Earth the feline reacts adversely to visual associations with mistrust and fear. Beyond heavens gate visual interpretation ascends and acclimates into multisensory psychic perception. What it will see will be a myriad of magnificent colour and light which will exude right through any physical appearance, as to make it inconsequential.

Thank you Sparrow!
I had an inkling such things may happen. It is nice indeed to hear what you had to say and put my thoughts at ease concerning feline-canine relationships (Soul-Soul relationships in fact!)
No shapeshifting involved then, necessarily (except for fun?) Just a wholeness of Being which knows the loving intent of another. That will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Your dog and her acquired companion will happily engage with all manner of other sentient life. Though she has spent part of her short journey within a domestic role of your humble household she also has her own affiliations and flirtations of other flora and fauna. In this, know then, she too will not remain as a constant fixture at your feet but often come and go at a flight. After all, you too will be rather busy yourself.
That's exactly what she does now. And always makes me smile with her will o'the wisp comings and goings hither and thither! Always so full of happiness and the warmest love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
She is happy that you found the stick.

-Sparrow

Haha....which stick? I am always finding abandoned dog-sticks which are recognisable. It's amazing how long old dog-sticks survive in the wild among the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. LOL!
(Not that I'm obsessed with sticks! Of course.... as if! )
Reply With Quote
  #1987  
Old 04-06-2018, 04:16 AM
Sorai Sorai is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 427
 
Dear Sparrow,

Since people in the etheric state travel from one place to another by thinking of the destination, and there exists anything one imagines, what is done to prevent newly deceased and arriving souls from bouncing around in an unstable way or getting lost?

Love, Sorai
Reply With Quote
  #1988  
Old 04-06-2018, 04:21 PM
7luminaries 7luminaries is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,440
  7luminaries's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
It may furthermore be argued by some that the aborted child could have had many opportunities to become and achieve so much. This is true. However, there never exists a time or place when any sovereign being which exists is unable to access opportunities for achievement, growth and continued experience of Self. There is nothing you can do, and nothing anyone else can do to prevent life, any and all life, from gaining access to further experience. No action you can take can stop any other being from experiencing more of who and what they are. The multiverse in its design will not allow it. This includes what some understand as murder. It takes a leap in spiritual wisdom to understand and accept this truth.

Sparrow, thank you for clarifying and underscoring this truth. Acceptance of this truth has helped me to heal in the past few months, as I have come to realise I too have a right to be here without shame or apology, just as we all do.

I can see why you mention this insight here on this particular topic (abortion), because so many are born here as unwanted (in the context of their human incarnation, not by Source or Self) and thus they have faced that resentment from the beginning -- or, what amounts to a denial of the truth that is. Also perhaps they've experienced resentment from other souls not in their immediate earth nuclear family but who are closely related to them in Spirit and/or by other lifetimes. All of these are tied to the particular instance of not yet apprehending the truth of this insight regarding self and others, and all that is.

It is a beautiful and affirming thing to read the truth of that insight. We can look round and see that humanity are still in process of accepting this reality here on earth...there's still so much emphasis on physical control, on coercion and exploitation, on suppression, heavy-handed judgment, and authoritarianism. But once this insight is apprehended, it is an insight of great beauty that can be given and shared all round as a gift. The gift of acceptance and affirmation of all that is, in love and truth.

Peace & blessings
7L
__________________
Bound by conventions, people tend to reach for what is easy.

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Reply With Quote
  #1989  
Old 05-06-2018, 01:07 AM
Tobi Tobi is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6,403
  Tobi's Avatar
I am glad you spoke about abortion dear Sparrow. It is not an easy thing to mention. And has much sorrow attached to it.

I had an early abortion once a very long time ago, I felt my body happy to be pregnant. Yet the circumstances I was in were awful, complicated and I had no home or money. Or at least I judged them to be at the time. But with hindsight I always felt I had let that Soul down in the most dreadful way. I felt Love should have been enough, as Love WAS enough in a later situation when I was older.
But when we are young things are wholly different to the way they are when we are older.
But I had many tears for that Soul I felt I had denied life to, and not only Life, but that they had chosen me as their mother, only I was too numb and weighed down with life to appreciate or even know that at the time.
It brought great sorrow and I prayed often for that Being, sending that unknown Soul my love, asking his/her forgiveness. It felt like the worst thing I could ever have done to anyone.
I have learned to forgive myself in latter years. Only because of the presence of true Love which has changed me. But still there is a poignant thought goes out sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #1990  
Old 05-06-2018, 10:06 AM
SerendipityLizard SerendipityLizard is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 662
 
Dear Sparrow,

As a medium, I've been blessed to be able to hear stories from different kinds of beings over time, but this grew into a unique problem.

From being able to speak to other intelligent beings that aren't human, I found a strange sadness in being human. How limited we are compared to other beings. How much we have to learn. How my own belief of our species being the most intelligent and advanced known on Earth has been broken.

To be honest, I liked feeling that humanity was unique, special and superior to all. But I was humbled to discover that we were not, and just a small dot in a larger galaxy, and how that was just part of my ego finding ways to make me feel secure.

I'm having an existential crisis about this. I miss the vague memories of having lived on other planets more advanced before - not just in technology, but also in love and spirituality, and I wonder what's the point of being human then?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums