Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1971  
Old 22-05-2018, 04:54 AM
Sozerius Sozerius is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 428
  Sozerius's Avatar
Dear Sparrow,

I have been contemplating your messages to me, and a few thoughts and questions have surfaced in my mind.

Firstly, with regards to 'being' rather than 'doing' - what do you 'be'? Love? Wisdom? A collective rather than an individual? None of these?

Secondly, I realized that the concept of 'being' connects to a practice that I used as a teenager. Back then, in my naivety, I believed that I was connected to the element of air in such a fashion so that it personified within me. This was due to some false beliefs. However, I did create a stronger connection to that element as a result of 'being' it. I also used multiple personas within myself at that time in order to realize these personifications within myself. I am now considering personifying my new pursuits in order to 'be' them. So, there will be my usual consciousness, which will still 'be' my focus, but then there will also be a part of me that truly represents that thing (since it will not be limited by the trappings of life,) in the back of my mind. I am now attempting to personify perfection. Not just as an ideal but as a reality, because life can be anything we want it to be - therefore it is perfect and we are perfect. I am using this to both reverse negative thoughts and bring my life, and that of one other, into a perfect vision. What do you think of this?

Regarding my mother with cancer, who I spoke of previously - I found it quite difficult to personify her cells, but I did so for some time. I eventually felt disconnected from this purpose, though. I did not want to stop on account of this initially, but the more I was her cells fighting the cancer, the more I felt disconnected from that purpose. So, I eventually decided that I need to 'be' something closer to home, figuratively and literally. That is when I decided to transition into this new pursuit, which involves perfection. It was intended to help my significant other, but our goals align very closely, therefore it helps both of us.

Thank you for listening and offering your wisdom,

Sozerius
__________________
Please try to understand what I am saying.
Reply With Quote
  #1972  
Old 26-05-2018, 10:27 PM
Bluefonsy Bluefonsy is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 56
 
Also sparrow, another question, what is your take on abortion, some consider it 'murder', others a humane solution to the complexities of an unwanted pregnancy. It's such a huge contentious issue which I am reluctant to go near, I just don't know how to answer it, I mean if what you say is true you are stopping someone from having a physical life, however, perhaps it is not so traumatic and the incoming soul can simply find another way to be born. Sorry todraw you into such a heated topic
Reply With Quote
  #1973  
Old 28-05-2018, 01:21 AM
Sorai Sorai is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 427
 
Dear Sparrow,

Lately I keep getting this tingling feeling in various spots, mostly on my body hair on my feet and lower legs. It seems like they are signs but they happen at the most random times. Can you tell if they are signs and, if so, what they are trying to tell me? Thank you very much.

Sorai
Reply With Quote
  #1974  
Old 02-06-2018, 04:47 AM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

Lately I keep getting this tingling feeling in various spots, mostly on my body hair on my feet and lower legs. It seems like they are signs but they happen at the most random times. Can you tell if they are signs and, if so, what they are trying to tell me? Thank you very much.

Sorai

Dear Sorai,

There are a wide variety of contributing elements which produce these sort of symptoms.
The human body is constantly revealing signs to you because that is within its design of communication. If it is occurs to and through the body then it is part of a physical process happening to or via the body chemistry and nervous system. It must be observed where exactly it is occurring, how often, and what activity was being undertaken prior to the sensation being felt.
It should be stated if such sensation is localised to the hair shaft only or penetrates deeper below the epidermis to the vein and blood vessel region.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆☆.**.☆☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

.**.☆☆.**.☆☆.**.
Reply With Quote
  #1975  
Old 02-06-2018, 05:15 AM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
Also sparrow, another question, what is your take on abortion, some consider it 'murder', others a humane solution to the complexities of an unwanted pregnancy. It's such a huge contentious issue which I am reluctant to go near, I just don't know how to answer it, I mean if what you say is true you are stopping someone from having a physical life, however, perhaps it is not so traumatic and the incoming soul can simply find another way to be born. Sorry todraw you into such a heated topic

Dear Bluefonsy,

The matter of abortion will remain a contentious crossroad of confusion until it is approached with observational wisdom and common sense. The matter of personal opinion and individual values of the many should not dictate or impose upon the one whose life is most immediately affected.

This very simple dispute can be resolved by addressing two principle questions:
Who is primarily being affected?
What is the reason for the abortion?


Those who contest to the act of abortion do so from a seat of morality in which they dictate the moral implications of taking the life of an unborn child, which has no voice through which to express a vote of defence. Those in this camp of argument see themselves as advocates for the vulnerability of life, yet often fail to recognise the vulnerability to the life of the biological mother. This brings us to the first question.

Who is primarily being affected?

The most immediate answer one would assume is that of the unborn child. This however is purely determined by your point of view and perspective; what you are able to see, understand and accept within the larger picture. To begin with, life does not begin in the womb. Life has no beginning and no end; life has always existed and cannot not exist. Aborting a biological birthing process will not ever abort the ability or capacity of its assigned consciousness to continue existing, living and creating in another form, dimension or frequency of time. The ''soul'' assigned to that unborn offspring is not something which is trapped inside the biological foetus. In actuality, the human soul is the element which develops over many years through the accumulation of experiences. It is not something which is made manifest in full bloom within the womb. The consciousness of the spirit, which remains in the spirit world at all times, attaches the etheric cord to the biological cells that a human soul may develop.

During abortion the etheric cord simply detaches and the consciousness vacates the biological immersion process.
The consciousness then has the option of replicating the cellular structure and DNA of the genetic material to grow and birth in another dimension. No experience of suffering is involved because it has not yet learnt how to define what suffering is within its current state of being at that point. The aborted consciousness does not in consequence become earthbound or become stuck in ''lower realms''. That is another myth. There are specialists within the spirit world who tend to such matters as these and are quite proficient at it.

It may furthermore be argued by some that the aborted child could have had many opportunities to become and achieve so much. This is true. However, there never exists a time or place when any sovereign being which exists is unable to access opportunities for achievement, growth and continued experience of Self. There is nothing you can do, and nothing anyone else can do to prevent life, any and all life, from gaining access to further experience. No action you can take can stop any other being from experiencing more of who and what they are. The multiverse in its design will not allow it. This includes what some understand as murder. It takes a leap in spiritual wisdom to understand and accept this truth.

The one who is primarily affected then when it comes to abortion is the biological mother. It is the biological mother who, within their learnt concept of what suffering is, is the one who suffers the most. The biological changes which take place within the mothers own body can feel intrusive, painful and stressful. This is so even if the mother chooses to have the child.

If the mother chooses not to have the child and go through the ordeal of labour then it is not for others to burden upon that mother an experience she does not wish for herself. No being should dictate, on the grounds of their own personal value systems, what another being should and should not experience. In an example where the mother was forcibly violated against her will, who is to dictate that such victim must endure further misery and torment by way of obligatory gestation for the next 40 weeks.

Which brings us to the second question.

What is the reason for the abortion?

There may be many reasons why an abortion is considered, ranging from forced pregnancy to religious beliefs, or to health concerns and relationship factors. Each reason speaks for itself and invites its own scope of understanding and compassion. Often times when the reason is not truly thought out or its wider implications considered decisions can often be turned by others offering the right wisdom and insight. If they do not wish to keep the child but are willing to undergo the gestation process it should be considered as an option opening the door to adoption. What is required is the right support at the right time for the right decision to be made by the mother. It is not for others to then judge them for their decision, for it is their decision to make, but instead to continue to provide support for that individual without conditions.

The test of your greatest love and compassion is not through making others do what you think is best, but by supporting them unconditionally through what you perceive to be their biggest mistake.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆☆.**.☆☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

.**.☆☆.**.☆☆.**.
Reply With Quote
  #1976  
Old 02-06-2018, 05:31 AM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Dear Sparrow,

I have been contemplating your messages to me, and a few thoughts and questions have surfaced in my mind.

Dear Sozerius,

Then let us address them now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Firstly, with regards to 'being' rather than 'doing' - what do you 'be'? Love? Wisdom? A collective rather than an individual? None of these?

I am all of these things, and none of these things. In order for me to be in my optimal state of being it is unnecessary to seek a label for it. In seeking to define it as one thing or another thing you immediately shift into a state of doing, because your definitions become filters for your experience of any state of being.

When you are in the ultimate state of being you will never need to question or define it one way or another. You need neither be love nor wisdom, yet others will experience and regard you as having it. You will know you are these things because those interacting with you will themselves experience having it. The act of intently trying to label the state immediately puts you within the parameters of the mind and of thought, and thus of ego and persona. Not that this is bad or wrong, but it remains a state of doing. The state of being does not require thought. Thought is a response to the activity of doing; of wanting; of desiring.

The ultimate state of being is an awareness of who and what you are regardless of what the body is being and doing. It is the point of view which is you that remains unchanged should your physical body simply disappear in this instant. It is so assured of itself that it does not require a human brain in order to validate its existence.

I may be anything I wish to be, at any given time, but it does not have to be labelled or defined. It is simply a matter of what point of view I wish to experience at any given time. In order for me to understand something more intimately I will expand my consciousness to attract to another point of view. It is like choosing to view existence from the eyes of something else detached from the energy of my own persona. My own energy and persona is not doing anything and it is not involved. My intention reveals I am willing to relinquish all that I am, all that I think I know, to see existence from another point of view. I do this because I can feel the pervasive invitation of life to connect with it as it wishes to show me its point of view. Existence is much like a child calling out to be noticed and engaged. I may choose to be one with the flowers and the trees, or be one with the environment of a planet. I may choose to be one with the wind or the raindrops from the clouds. They call to my soul to share in their experience that I may know and understand their truth. In this I am not doing anything, I am being that which exists in all its many forms of expression. I am the observer of life being life. It is what I choose to be at any given point in time which determines what I may allow myself to experience. This is actually how many species travel the vast distances of the multiverse; they do not actually move anywhere, they instead alter their point of view of what they wish to be in proximity of. They are not moving closer to something, they are in fact drawing something else towards them operating outside the illusion of distance and separation.

The point of view you yourself choose will determine what you then experience and what you do in terms of action and activity. The state of being you wish to be in is going to depend on what your intentions are and what you aspire for yourself. Be whatever you wish to be, from the perspective you most wish to be in, through whatever you most aspire for yourself.

It is my aspiration to observe and to understand. This has been my aspiration for many thousands of years. You decide what it is you wish for yourself.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Secondly, I realized that the concept of 'being' connects to a practice that I used as a teenager. Back then, in my naivety, I believed that I was connected to the element of air in such a fashion so that it personified within me. This was due to some false beliefs. However, I did create a stronger connection to that element as a result of 'being' it. I also used multiple personas within myself at that time in order to realize these personifications within myself. I am now considering personifying my new pursuits in order to 'be' them. So, there will be my usual consciousness, which will still 'be' my focus, but then there will also be a part of me that truly represents that thing (since it will not be limited by the trappings of life,) in the back of my mind. I am now attempting to personify perfection. Not just as an ideal but as a reality, because life can be anything we want it to be - therefore it is perfect and we are perfect. I am using this to both reverse negative thoughts and bring my life, and that of one other, into a perfect vision. What do you think of this?

Very well, I shall share my thoughts on this.

In order to connect to the element of air you do not require the adoption of personas. In fact, doing so merely imposes your own dominant agenda into your experience of it. You are then left with a point of view which still remains your own and is more fantasy than actuality. While this is fun to do from the point of view of exercising imagination it still defines what you are able to connect to. To truly immerse yourself within the element of air you must be willing to allow your consciousness to be nothing whatsoever but the element of air. This means surrendering all agenda you have and putting your human persona into stasis where its intentions no longer direct the experience the air wishes to impart upon you. Though I have used the focus of air in this context in response to your example, it may be applied to all things.
At a later state and stage you may then choose to adapt experiences into a form of persona for your own agenda or aspiration.

You do not need to attempt to personify perfection. In approaching it within a frame of mind in which you currently believe you lack perfection will merely reinforce experiences of you not being it. The more you strive and the more you do things to convince yourself of perfection the more experiences you will have of lacking perfection. You are acting out in a manner which is declaring your state of being is one not of perfection. When you are being a state of perfection within yourself, you will not concern yourself with what the body and the mind are doing, because you will trust that they will interpret perfection in their own way which does not affect your state of being. The body and mind cannot process the bigger picture of ultimate reality, so they should not be the focal point for your ultimate truth. As soon as you focus on the mind or body you lose sight of your ultimate truth. Indeed, allow yourself the abundance of joy of experiencing the mind and body, but do not be too concerned with what they are doing or how they are interpreting truth. It is your state of being which is your ultimate truth, and ultimate reality.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆☆.**.☆☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

.**.☆☆.**.☆☆.**.
Reply With Quote
  #1977  
Old 02-06-2018, 05:33 AM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

I'm reposting these from the Life thread, as you are handling the topic here now.

You often talk about cells and how we ought to love each one and communicate with them.

How can we communicate with the cells of our bodies? So far I am in touch with larger body parts and fluids, and energies. If I think of the cells I feel like I'm imagining them in more of a fantasy. If I try to connect with the cells in the same way i connect with the energy of my body, I feel a vibration. I suppose this is the beginning and a good one.

---

Do life forms with shorter life spans, such as insects, feel the passage of time differently? Would they feel it as slower, since they are dealing with a shorter life span? And would trees of hundreds of years feel it going faster?

This has now been addressed in Common Questions About Life.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆☆.**.☆☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

.**.☆☆.**.☆☆.**.
Reply With Quote
  #1978  
Old 02-06-2018, 05:43 AM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
Thank you sparrow, I will listen to my heart more, when Im scared/sad/angry I will listen to what it has to say. Another question which I meant to be quick about but it will probably take some explanation. What are hauntings exactly. I watched a documentary 'ghosts on the undergorund' it was so good ☺️☺️��, I recommend it. Individuals recount how figures appear to them then disappear, sometimes these figures are even visable on CCTV but not to the naked eye. Items of clothing can be materialised, people can be dragged or pushed, doors can slam. What in the world are these manifistations? I thought dead humans passed into the spirit world where they have a life review etc rather than staying here trapped. I mean, are they in some sort of netherworld close to this one where they are 'in and out' sometimes showing themselves to us sometimes unable to do so?

When I have listened to mediums nearly all deceased humans I have known are clearly in a more advanced place where they have little power to do anything in this world except watch as an observer. Hauntings seem strange, like if they really are trapped in a physical location(ish) on this earth they must be bored out of their skull (not literally) just stuck in a rail station or church etc..... or maybe

....these ghosts and poltergeists are not even deceased humans, rather something else (shock horror)

Dear Bluefonsy,

Firstly let us clarify truth from fiction: nothing is ever trapped. That is a myth.
All beings are where they are presently because they choose to be. Some may not see it this way, but this is also their choice and point of view.

There are many elements and contributory factors involved in so-called haunting, and all locations and incidents are not the same. It would be a mistake to interpret all accounts as being of the same nature and origin. There are more things in heaven and Earth, and in between, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

There are many instances where human apparitions can take place due to specific time-locked events in the fabric of a specific location. This means, an event within a very specific time frequency, within a very specific location, has a residual attachment within that specific proximity. When a human being of your time frequency enters that proximity it will trigger a residual event from a past time line to play out. In this instance there are no actual lost or trapped souls present because it is a residual energy. They will not interact with you directly. This tends to be within confined structures and spaces where energy is left undisturbed for long periods of time.

You may also encounter those who have passed but who continue to revisit specific locations because of an experience they had there, or because of an attachment they have to something or someone. In the instance of those who may have lost their lives in a traumatic way, or a way in which something was left unresolved, particularly in cases of injustice or wrongful persecution, they may feel drawn to communicate these events to those in physical state. This does not mean they are trapped there. While some cling tightly to specific memories which induce isolation within their own reality, it can also be that residual consciousness takes on its own continuation even after a soul has moved forward elsewhere.

In the case where an occurrence involves malevolent force it is usually non-human. This does not necessarily refer to demonic beings portrayed in religious texts but of multidimensional beings. The planet Earth and your present time frequency shares its proximity with many other dominions and parallel realities. It is not that they are lost or trapped, but that you share proximity to where they exist or the activity they are engaged in. Your immediate conclusion is that it must be a soul of a deceased human being who is somehow trapped on some lower plane. When you, as a human being, interact with other realms through astral projection or meditation you are similarly neither trapped nor lost. Think of it in this way.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
they have little power to do anything in this world except watch as an observer.

It is not that they have little power to do anything, more that they must respect the free will and choices human beings make for themselves. Life is for creation, not correction. It takes more love and wisdom to let human beings make mistakes than intervening to prevent them.

The test of your greatest love and compassion is not through making others do what you think is best, but by supporting them unconditionally through what you perceive to be their biggest mistake.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆☆.**.☆☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

.**.☆☆.**.☆☆.**.
Reply With Quote
  #1979  
Old 02-06-2018, 05:45 AM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Would you tell us about this Mystical World, sounds enchanting.

What would you like to know?

-Sparrow
__________________
☆☆.**.☆☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

.**.☆☆.**.☆☆.**.
Reply With Quote
  #1980  
Old 02-06-2018, 05:48 AM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Sparrow, I know that reply was for Justin but I have also found it helpful. I am looking after a cat who was abandoned. Our relationship has been a long slow process, but it has mainly been my noticing how attached she is to me and how much joy I seem to bring her, that has opened my heart to her.

Now I have a dog who is waiting for me in Spirit and shows me so by her connections with me bless her lovely Soul.

This cat HATES dogs! With a vengeance. She also hates other cats, and most other people except certain cat-loving women....and remarkably -me! (who is a "dog person"! haha)

So I talked to her and told her how things stand and that I am going to be with a dog when I cross over, like it or not. I told her she can come along with us for the ride if she likes, and that she will be most welcome with me and with my dog.

I found it difficult to imagine the scenario, and had many hilarious moments imagining it! (From my dog having to perpetually shape-shift, to other unimaginables) Yikes.
But then I thought -I don't know the half of it yet. I am sure with Spirit, things will work themselves out.

Dear Tobi,

Because of the transparency of truth within the spirit world all beings are able to perceive the intent of all other beings. This intention is what is translated, in a very literal way, into the native language between different species, and is what brings them together through unity. The feline will not react apprehensively to things which are in plain sight and which speak to the heart and soul. While on Earth the feline reacts adversely to visual associations with mistrust and fear. Beyond heavens gate visual interpretation ascends and acclimates into multisensory psychic perception. What it will see will be a myriad of magnificent colour and light which will exude right through any physical appearance, as to make it inconsequential.

Your dog and her acquired companion will happily engage with all manner of other sentient life. Though she has spent part of her short journey within a domestic role of your humble household she also has her own affiliations and flirtations of other flora and fauna. In this, know then, she too will not remain as a constant fixture at your feet but often come and go at a flight. After all, you too will be rather busy yourself.

She is happy that you found the stick.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆☆.**.☆☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

.**.☆☆.**.☆☆.**.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums