Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1901  
Old 20-04-2018, 12:26 AM
LillyBelle LillyBelle is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: US
Posts: 964
  LillyBelle's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
May I ask a question? It doesn't seem to fit this topic. But why can't I die and experience death/nothingness? I've died a couple times...i just always seem to come back.


I'm ready to go, myself. We just have to wait until our soul is ready to go, I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #1902  
Old 20-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
May I ask a question? It doesn't seem to fit this topic. But why can't I die and experience death/nothingness? I've died a couple times...i just always seem to come back.

You cannot die because there is no such thing as death. There is no end to life because there is no beginning to life; life has always existed, it merely adopts transient forms creating the illusion of beginnings and ends.

Ending your corporeal life will merely create a duplicate of it, along with your current thoughts and attitudes, onto the canvas of another dimension.

You are in physical form because your spirit chooses challenges which are not beyond your ability to handle. It is these challenges which are highly prized as a means for your spirit to validate what it knows of itself.

Presuming corporeal death will cease your dissatisfaction with life will not give rise to your salvation, only reinforce a desire to overcome similar challenges in order to understand and evolve beyond them. Your spirit will never walk away from a challenge, because it is the very foundation of its desire to exist.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Reply With Quote
  #1903  
Old 20-04-2018, 01:13 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dearest Sparrow, everyone on our paths as you can see, doing what we can, experiencing the usual ups and downs in this life. Missing you...Yearning your guidance... Many of us with sweet feelings of love and respect towards you.

And you? Tell us how you have been!

Tiss

These ups and downs are what make life so interesting and worthwhile wouldn’t you say? How would one experience progress in a reality void of pitfalls? What adventurous child boards a rollercoaster simply to reach the other end?

Me? My rollercoaster tends to remain one of a relaxing scenic experience. I do not tend to have good and bad days. Not that it is because I am some way better than somebody else, simply that I thoroughly enjoy all experiences, for they forever remind me that I am alive. Free will is a wonderful gift.

May your foundations in friendships be fruitful and flourish as the flowers in summer.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Reply With Quote
  #1904  
Old 20-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
FYI, Lee Harris posts monthly videos detailing the energy currents influencing humanity, called Energy Updates. Here is April's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2hpfPEvFrU

Hello Sorai.

What a wonderful resource this YouTube can be, in the right hands. Such a cornfield of information and minefield of disinformation it can be to genuine sincere souls.

Of course, like me, you ultimately do not need an internet video to access perception of world wide energy changes. It is a matter of inviting the quietness within you and expanding who you are to become all that is. It is not an act of letting go of Self, but an expansion of the perception of Self to incorporate your surrounding planet. It is a useful practice in understanding not only human consciousness, but animal consciousness and planetary consciousness. It is an exercise which liberates you from the shackles of personal boundaries and personal attachments to identity, and all the drama and bias which comes with that.

I do love to see what interests people.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Reply With Quote
  #1905  
Old 20-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
A lot of things have happened recently that aren't that great for me or those near to me. Although, some of it opens up future possibilities, or provides motivation/direction; with the exception of additional difficulties with illness and familial death for my partner.

I appreciate this, that you have been so kind to share openly.

It is difficult to perceive the greatness of something when the larger picture of it is beyond your present vision. You can perceive an infinitesimal part of a larger process, which you identify as an event in time or an experience happening to you. This may often times identify with you as being of an unpleasant or painful nature. Do not despair, things are not actually happening to you, that is simply your human brain analysis fulfilling its role. Witness and seek to understand, but do not place ownership, for that energy shall become you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
In the grander scheme of things, with my own life, I often feel mixed emotions about my desired path. I feel supported, valued, encouraged and efforts have been made to ensure that I suffer little in the process of pursuing my dreams (by some close to me and spiritual entities alike.) On the other hand, I also feel like I am a failure to all of my hopes, and the hopes placed in me, when I cannot achieve the success I have been pursuing.

This is because you have allowed perceived direction to foster expectation. You believe, if I follow these set of instructions for long enough I expect such and such to happen. I must try harder you say. And even though part of you actually fears being successful in what you seek you continue to harbour a vision for yourself, whilst frustrated that you still cannot seem to capture the prize of your aspirations. You wonder if there is something you are missing or something you should be doing; reaching out to your guides and voice of reason you grasp unsuccessfully to hidden answers to unattainable success.

I will give you a jewel of wisdom that very few comprehend. Failure does not exist. It cannot exist, for your will is the will of the Prime Creator and the guiding function of the multiverse. You cannot fail to get to where you want to be because you are already there. You simply presume, because you are approaching it from your human brain, that you must do ''a whole bunch of stuff'' in order to achieve something you have placed seemingly high above and beyond your reach. Your thoughts have become your own enemy to progress. Your spirit already has the wisdom to know how to do anything it so desires. Do not neglect your own spirit for the seemingly wise words and ways of another. For only your own spirit can take you to where you wish to be (your true Self).

There is no failure in simply being who you are. You cannot fail to be who and what you are. But you can invent a great many elaborate things that continue to persuade you of something you are not. You can invent a multitude of processes you say you need to undertake to be who and what you already are. Stop placing yourself in the consciousness and game of trying (which causes the experience of failing) and step into the consciousness of being (where you own the energy of causation). You cannot be successful in being something if you are too busy doing something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Since it is a spiritual path that I have chosen, there is little I can do to control what happens for myself, other than to be patient and keep trying. I have been trying to achieve the same or similar results for many years, so I suppose it constitutes a bit of emotional baggage at this point. ^^' I suppose this problem connects with my ultimate desire, though.

You have been trying to duplicate past experiences and experiences you feel you are entitled to as part of spiritual progression. You wish to master energy and consciousness, and you have been attracted to personal abilities such as astral projection, feeling that such abilities will deliver you to your ultimate desire. I see that previous practices in your life have produced undesired consequences, as well as attracting nefarious gates of energy in your former naivety, which you now regret. Also you have had some successes in the past but have tried to force progress without really understanding what you were doing. This has created a layer of fear which remains in the resonance of memory. When you are trying to duplicate previous successes I perceive you are still holding onto aspects of consciousness that act as a heavy anchor, which are attributes of your human ego and persona. You have a mindset of trying to master spirituality for your own benefit and this will not work. You have to want to progress purely in service to others in a selfless state of consciousness where your personal ego no longer matters to you.

These abilities which human beings are so seduced by are merely a natural aspect of what all spirit can do, and have always been able to do. They will come and they will occur when you have become intricately close and connected to your own spirit. This is not to then say you must invent a hundred different ways and rituals of practice in order for you to connect with your spirit. You are already connected to your spirit, otherwise you would not be alive. You simply must own the awareness, the knowing, that, in fact, there is no separation between your human body, your mind, and your spirit. The illusion you are using to invent failure comes from your belief these are all separate from each other. This is because somebody told you they were separate, and you believed it as your truth. Let go of belief. Step into knowing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
In any case, I suppose you inspired me to ramble on a bit. Is it because I feel your sincerity, or am I just that vulnerable? ^^' Ah well.

No. Somebody else inspired you.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Reply With Quote
  #1906  
Old 20-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I haven't read all of what you wrote, but one thing especially jumped out at me that our spirit guides (and helpers?) aren't around us 24/7 and things can happen in a negative way. That was confirmation to me when, many, many years ago, I about to do something drastic and a (?) guide spoke with me telepathically and said he couldn't get there in time but could talk to me in my mind. He described a star and told me to find it in the heavens. When I located it he said he was behind that star at that time.

We had quite a conversation that night. So yeah, I don't agree with everything you believe but a lot of it makes a lot of sense.

Welcome back. I hope all is well with you.

That is right. It is only your doorkeeper/gatekeeper that resides with you permanently, as that is their function as part of the life review process. Though they do not interfere as their role is to be your witness.

As is now understood, spirit guides are themselves working on their own aspirations. After all, they have personalities and desires like everyone else. You would also not be the only soul they will be interested in at any given time. They will only be able to perceive immediate danger to you if they are observing your actual proximity. Doing other work and interacting with other beings involves changing their modes of perception and altering their vibration. Doing this may tune them out of your physical reality, but never out of complete communication.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Reply With Quote
  #1907  
Old 20-04-2018, 01:41 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
It is, as always, in all ways, a pleasure to read the words, sentiments and expressions of all others, and I thank you for the privilege of dialogue and the sharing of your thoughts.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Reply With Quote
  #1908  
Old 20-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,722
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
I'm ready to go, myself. We just have to wait until our soul is ready to go, I guess.

It is interesting to note that, in fact, the human body is the one which does most of the clinging in this regard. The cellular state actually holds onto the etheric connection with admirable resilience, because it has become an intricate fabric of its existence since birth. The child does not want to give up its prized possession.

-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Reply With Quote
  #1909  
Old 20-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Sozerius Sozerius is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 428
  Sozerius's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow


I appreciate this, that you have been so kind to share openly.

It is difficult to perceive the greatness of something when the larger picture of it is beyond your present vision. You can perceive an infinitesimal part of a larger process, which you identify as an event in time or an experience happening to you. This may often times identify with you as being of an unpleasant or painful nature. Do not despair, things are not actually happening to you, that is simply your human brain analysis fulfilling its role. Witness and seek to understand, but do not place ownership, for that energy shall become you.



This is because you have allowed perceived direction to foster expectation. You believe, if I follow these set of instructions for long enough I expect such and such to happen. I must try harder you say. And even though part of you actually fears being successful in what you seek you continue to harbour a vision for yourself, whilst frustrated that you still cannot seem to capture the prize of your aspirations. You wonder if there is something you are missing or something you should be doing; reaching out to your guides and voice of reason you grasp unsuccessfully to hidden answers to unattainable success.

I will give you a jewel of wisdom that very few comprehend. Failure does not exist. It cannot exist, for your will is the will of the Prime Creator and the guiding function of the multiverse. You cannot fail to get to where you want to be because you are already there. You simply presume, because you are approaching it from your human brain, that you must do ''a whole bunch of stuff'' in order to achieve something you have placed seemingly high above and beyond your reach. Your thoughts have become your own enemy to progress. Your spirit already has the wisdom to know how to do anything it so desires. Do not neglect your own spirit for the seemingly wise words and ways of another. For only your own spirit can take you to where you wish to be (your true Self).

There is no failure in simply being who you are. You cannot fail to be who and what you are. But you can invent a great many elaborate things that continue to persuade you of something you are not. You can invent a multitude of processes you say you need to undertake to be who and what you already are. Stop placing yourself in the consciousness and game of trying (which causes the experience of failing) and step into the consciousness of being (where you own the energy of causation). You cannot be successful in being something if you are too busy doing something.



You have been trying to duplicate past experiences and experiences you feel you are entitled to as part of spiritual progression. You wish to master energy and consciousness, and you have been attracted to personal abilities such as astral projection, feeling that such abilities will deliver you to your ultimate desire. I see that previous practices in your life have produced undesired consequences, as well as attracting nefarious gates of energy in your former naivety, which you now regret. Also you have had some successes in the past but have tried to force progress without really understanding what you were doing. This has created a layer of fear which remains in the resonance of memory. When you are trying to duplicate previous successes I perceive you are still holding onto aspects of consciousness that act as a heavy anchor, which are attributes of your human ego and persona. You have a mindset of trying to master spirituality for your own benefit and this will not work. You have to want to progress purely in service to others in a selfless state of consciousness where your personal ego no longer matters to you.

These abilities which human beings are so seduced by are merely a natural aspect of what all spirit can do, and have always been able to do. They will come and they will occur when you have become intricately close and connected to your own spirit. This is not to then say you must invent a hundred different ways and rituals of practice in order for you to connect with your spirit. You are already connected to your spirit, otherwise you would not be alive. You simply must own the awareness, the knowing, that, in fact, there is no separation between your human body, your mind, and your spirit. The illusion you are using to invent failure comes from your belief these are all separate from each other. This is because somebody told you they were separate, and you believed it as your truth. Let go of belief. Step into knowing.



No. Somebody else inspired you.

-Sparrow

I can both see and feel the wisdom of your words. In fact, I believe that I have done just as you described before... primarily to use the accepted notion of spiritual intuition about present and future events. This ability, while minor, was what allowed me to trust in this desired path for my life - and take the necessary steps to follow it. I do not only mean a spiritual path... but also the mundane path which I chose that might best suit me.

I remember the instances of "success", both good and bad, that I have seen in myself. The nefarious gate of energy... which I opened long ago, remains as a strange anomaly that I have never fully understood. If I couple the intent and state of being I used then with your words now, I can see why I was able to do it. While negative, it was in fact an act of service to a group of people. Since it was for them, I was detached and merely went through the motions of channeling power. I did not feel that I was grasping for anything; I was being what I needed to be for the task placed in front of me. I also see how I could use a similar approach for positive ends. This understanding doesn't make it an easy prospect... but the potential for it to become easier is greater.

When I tried to force progress, and had some success, I was doing part of this correctly, but I did not understand the origin of said success in the same way, at that time. I was both right and wrong, as really there is a very thin line between my understanding then and what I needed to understand. The main area of significance here is that I believed that the extreme difficulty was the source of success, and therefore I could not achieve those results in an easier way. But with this new understanding, there are a multitude of ways to be that might create the types of success I want, and not all of them are so taxing.

When I first communicated with certain powerful entities, I was told that my primary obstruction, with regards to what I want, is doubt. I can see how this is, if what you say regarding 'being' connects with that. If I doubt my being as a being of failure, then I create an existence of that. It is a difficult problem to avoid... but perhaps I can manage it. I understand the feeling I ought to have somewhat more clearly.

I also think that I understand where service to others plays a role in this. Perhaps the simplest way to describe it is with regards to my reality reflecting myself back to me, since I am actually a part of said reality. When I give, reality gives - when I take, reality takes. If I be what I need and give out of that, then the energy itself should also reflect that within myself. My physical experience will then conform to my spiritual manifestation as it is intertwined.

My only concern is with regards to those who hold great belief about themselves and yet do not appear to have any spiritual ability of consequence. Those who I might consider to potentially be 'delusional.' Perhaps it is merely that their will is not to experience what I seek, or that they are content with a normal physical life, albeit with grand imaginings applied. If that is so then there should be no conflict in understanding, only a conflict in how various people tend to apply desire (for the sake of my understanding about my own progress when considering what others have achieved.)

Thank you for your advice... I am not sure what I expected, but it wasn't a greater understanding. I did find one, though. I appreciate your service, and perhaps I will grow to provide a similar service (reliably) in time. :) For now, I will experiment with adapting my conscious state to a type of service that suits my alignment, and the needs I see. I will be a wellspring of what I want to see.

You are certainly a blessing.
__________________
Please try to understand what I am saying.
Reply With Quote
  #1910  
Old 20-04-2018, 05:07 PM
Tiss Tiss is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 764
  Tiss's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
It is, as always, in all ways, a pleasure to read the words, sentiments and expressions of all others, and I thank you for the privilege of dialogue and the sharing of your thoughts.

-Sparrow

You deserve that pleasure, and some kind of spiritual reward for all what you have done here, dear friend. I never stop thinking, and telling others, that you have been the one and only that guided me in my worst moments, and now. I feel blessed with our exchanges, always based on love, truth, and wisdom.

It's weird that it's very likely that we will never meet in person, or maybe you are the neighbour around the corner? who knows!!!! but it comes to proof that your positive energy reaches every soul in every place, in many ways. It just requires that the soul opens to receive it.

Thanks for existing Sparrow. I celebrate your life and generosity. And, as always, I wish you all the best.

Tiss
__________________
--------------Dare to be the light of your own truth,---------------
dare to be your own standard
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums