Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1831  
Old 17-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Hemera Hemera is offline
Knower
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 213
 
Hi again Sparrow

Thank you so much for your response, it really has made a difference to me. I literally have no one to talk to about these feelings and worries and so they've been going around my mind for some time, in turn making me feel like there is no way out.

I trusted that you would never let your agenda get in the way of my experiences and views. From your answers you've given to others, it's clear to me that you try to encourage others to experience their truth rather than take anyone else's truth, including yours, as the only way. I respect your approach and as I said before, your compassion and patience, so I felt you would be a valuable guide for my situation. I was right about that.

What you said about me finding myself does speak to me. As lost as I feel in many ways and as much as I feel it's all meaningless and I'm just depressed etc, there is a part of me that hears what you're saying and agrees with it. I did wonder before if it was some kind of process I'm going through as I'm so completely opposed to reading any kind of spiritual text - really weird for an avid reader like myself. I feel exhasted and lethargic at the thought of reading anything like that. It's as if I'm mentally burnt out when it comes to the whole subject. So yes, if it's a letting go, part of a cycle, then that does explain how I'm feeling. I just wish I could trust it more, but I guess that too is part of letting go of the unknown and letting what will happen, happen. I don't feel any desires at the moment - I wish I did - but I guess that can't be forced.

Those are really useful questions, thank you. I really needed to hear something practical. I guess I need to focus on bringing the inside out, rather than the other way around. So you're saying that if I can find what I want to bring to the world, what is most important to me in giving to the world, then the spiritual path will become clear to me?

I am continuing with meditation but am trying not to make it part of any particular belief system other than just to sit with myself in the peace and open my mind and heart to something greater that will guide me to where I need to be. Hopefully I will find my way forward. I'm doing my bit in the world too so will see where that takes me.

Thanks again Sparrow for yuor response it has really helped

Hemera xx





Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Hemera,

Let me start by saying hello to you and a warm welcome to what I hope to be a beneficial dialogue for you.

I am so pleased you are able to recognize the values which I represent and the intention through which I approach this interactive internet community. I am not here to inflate any sense of ego or infiltrate anyone’s sacred beliefs, nor am I here to try to persuade others to think a specific way, but to open their hearts that they may recognize multiple ways. I am here as a light that I may illuminate much of what is seldom in plain sight, that I may bring the light of day to the darkness of their night.

Spiritual matters do not hold the same interest as before because you are actually practicing what you have absorbed in knowledge. You are not lost, you are actually finding yourself. You are letting go, releasing, and detaching, which eventually also involves spiritual interests and attractions. This is appropriate, and it also part of a process, which will again resurrect new future peaks of spiritual pursuit and experience. It is important that you understand your development and growth is not a linear straight line, it is a rhythm and a wave form which takes place in cyclical cycles. To be able to be open to new wisdom, new experiences and new opportunities of self-creation one must be willing to surrender what has already been obtained and created. In a sense this is what you have been doing. Where there is an accumulation of energy, there follows an appropriate release, as my friend was the birth of your universe. You are presently experiencing the period following your so-called big bang, where the release of what you had held in place is now working to create something else for you to experience.

Understand the things you do, which all do, which you as a human call spiritual, is not an end in and of itself, but rather a means to an end. What I mean by this is that your spiritual pursuits, as are all your pursuits, merely a vehicle for you to aspire closer towards something else. When a desire for something else or something more enters your awareness you will again feel the desire to pursue the means.

Instead of stumbling from left to right confused over which religion or which philosophy is more appealing, simply focus on what it is you wish for yourself as a being. What aspects of yourself do you aspire to experience, and what are your deepest core values which you wish to bring to the planet? What gifts and qualities do you have within yourself that help you to create who you are to the world? If you can answer these questions then you can pursue the means most appropriate. Be persistent, patient and positive in your pursuits, but do not adhere to them should they no longer align to your core values and aspirations.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░
Reply With Quote
  #1832  
Old 19-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Guide
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 649
  Pagandell's Avatar
Color

Hi Sparrow.

I have become a hermit, and I like it this way, I feel it is something I need to do for some reason, before I pass over to the spirit world, and every one has backed off other than my Mother, and there's a lot more to the story.

I'm trying to get my mother to except occasional letters.

I think my Mother may be asperger's this makes things difficult .

I really was not sure about sending this post as it being a bit personal and stuff.

As I said there's a lot more to the story and if it feels right I will add more.

The more I become a hermit the more I connect and become a part of the changes happening on the earth dimension in relation to the spirit dimension.

If you have any feed back on this it would be great to hear.
__________________
All are part of the evolution the unfolding the oneness that god is.

Quote Spirit Guide Sparrow

Last edited by Pagandell : 19-10-2017 at 04:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1833  
Old 22-10-2017, 02:14 PM
leadville leadville is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 91
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell

I have become a hermit, and I like it this way, I feel it is something I need to do for some reason, before I pass over to the spirit world, and every one has backed off other than my Mother, and there's a lot more to the story.

If you're comfortable in doing what you describe then go for it. In time you'll find out if there's something you'll be doing before you're passing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I'm trying to get my mother to except occasional letters.

Do you mean accept letters you write to her? That's down to her.

Quote:
I think my Mother may be asperger's this makes things difficult .


Some Aspergers individuals can definitely be difficult to communicate with.

Quote:
I really was not sure about sending this post as it being a bit personal and stuff. As I said there's a lot more to the story and if it feels right I will add more.

The more I become a hermit the more I connect and become a part of the changes happening on the earth dimension in relation to the spirit dimension.

If you have any feed back on this it would be great to hear.

You haven't revealed anything compromising and don't need to say any more. But we don't know you anyway and provided you don't say who you are even personal stuff doesn't tell anyone anything much.
Reply With Quote
  #1834  
Old 22-10-2017, 11:22 PM
a1candidate a1candidate is offline
Newbie ;)
Seeker
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
 
Dear Sparrow,

I would like to know why music, the art of organizing tones and sounds in succession, is able to evoke such a wide range of pleasant feelings in me. Why do I experience these emotions at a deep level only when playing (or listening to) music, but not when I am looking at a natural landscape or reading a poem?

When I listen to the fugues and other contrapuntal works of J.S. Bach, I sometimes feel as if his compositions might have been divinely inspired, perhaps emanating from someone or something of the spirit world. Are there any musicians in the spirit world and do you think it is good for someone to dedicate his or her life on Earth (and possibly thereafter) to the pursuit of music?

Thank you very much for your response :)
Reply With Quote
  #1835  
Old 24-10-2017, 01:37 AM
Sorai Sorai is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 400
 
That’s a beautiful question, a1. I can’t wait to see Sparrow’s response to it, and to my question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Dear Sparrow,

I would like to know why music, the art of organizing tones and sounds in succession, is able to evoke such a wide range of pleasant feelings in me. Why do I experience these emotions at a deep level only when playing (or listening to) music, but not when I am looking at a natural landscape or reading a poem?

When I listen to the fugues and other contrapuntal works of J.S. Bach, I sometimes feel as if his compositions might have been divinely inspired, perhaps emanating from someone or something of the spirit world. Are there any musicians in the spirit world and do you think it is good for someone to dedicate his or her life on Earth (and possibly thereafter) to the pursuit of music?

Thank you very much for your response :)
Reply With Quote
  #1836  
Old 25-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Guide
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 649
  Pagandell's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
If you're comfortable in doing what you describe then go for it. In time you'll find out if there's something you'll be doing before you're passing.
Do you mean accept letters you write to her? That's down to her.
Some Aspergers individuals can definitely be difficult to communicate with.
You haven't revealed anything compromising and don't need to say any more. But we don't know you anyway and provided you don't say who you are even personal stuff doesn't tell anyone anything much.

Hi leadville.

Thanks for feed back.

Not sure what you mean by, 'In time you'll find out if there's something you'll be doing before you're passing'.
Like I said I have developed into the being of a hermit.

I mentioned personal stuff meaning things like my mothers aspergers I have o c d and I do not mind peeps talking about o c d but some one with aspergers may not like other people who are not asps talking about it.

Yeah I don't do phone calls any more so its letters or email est
__________________
All are part of the evolution the unfolding the oneness that god is.

Quote Spirit Guide Sparrow

Last edited by Pagandell : 25-10-2017 at 02:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1837  
Old 25-10-2017, 02:04 PM
leadville leadville is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 91
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi leadville.

Thanks for feed back.

Not sure what you mean by, 'In time you'll find out if there's something you'll be doing before you're passing'.
Like I said I have developed into the being of a hermit.

I mentioned personal stuff meaning things like my mothers aspergers I have o c d and I do not mind peeps talking about o c d but some one with aspergers may not like other people who are not asps talking about it.

You talked about something you'll be doing before your passing but there's no certainty that's what you're doing now. And becoming a hermit isn't necessarily development.

Personal stuff hardly matters when you're not known other than as your username on a website. I did understand what you said about your mother having Aspergers Syndrome - it's something I know something about. Again we don't know her any more than you so your talking about her isn't going to be an issue unless you told her about the situation.

It wouldn't matter that we're not Aspies because whatever we say she won't get to hear. Your OCD may be an issue for you but not for us unless you share with us any problems you face but that's not a spiritual matter.

Having said that, though, is there an issue with you and OCD that spills over into a field you think of as spiritual? Some people I've known do think that.
Reply With Quote
  #1838  
Old 25-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Guide
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 649
  Pagandell's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
You talked about something you'll be doing before your passing but there's no certainty that's what you're doing now. And becoming a hermit isn't necessarily development.

Personal stuff hardly matters when you're not known other than as your username on a website. I did understand what you said about your mother having Aspergers Syndrome - it's something I know something about. Again we don't know her any more than you so your talking about her isn't going to be an issue unless you told her about the situation.

It wouldn't matter that we're not Aspies because whatever we say she won't get to hear. Your OCD may be an issue for you but not for us unless you share with us any problems you face but that's not a spiritual matter.

Having said that, though, is there an issue with you and OCD that spills over into a field you think of as spiritual? Some people I've known do think that.

Having o c d can have a positive influence on my creative stuff atension to every deatail getting it right
__________________
All are part of the evolution the unfolding the oneness that god is.

Quote Spirit Guide Sparrow
Reply With Quote
  #1839  
Old 25-10-2017, 03:27 PM
leadville leadville is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 91
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Having o c d can have a positive influence on my creative stuff atension to every deatail getting it right

But as I said earlier, not necessarily related to matters of the spirit.

Aspies can feel the need to pay similar attention to getting things right also and it's not a spiritual matter for them either. Neither situation should be a problem when it doesn't hinder an individual's ability to function in day-to-day life but in certain circumstances OCD can actually stop it dead. Then it may be seen as a problem.

Now I'm straying away though from the thread topic, interesting as this new diversion may be.
Reply With Quote
  #1840  
Old 25-10-2017, 10:50 PM
idlehnds idlehnds is offline
Newbie ;)
Seeker
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 25
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
A message from SGS

Love, light and liberty to all.

Do not fear the unknown. When your time comes and you invest your soul onward into the heavenly realms, you will be overcome with a love you cannot comprehend. It will come from above and from below. It will seem to come from every direction and from within, but never shall you be without. It will be as if a wave of sublime love and peace washes over you, penetrates and permeates through you.

The barriers of time and space will dissolve. Your human memory will seem but a drop of water next to the ocean of all that has come before you, and all that you are to become. Ancient friends and spiritual family you never knew you had will greet and gather to hear your stories. They will applaud your successes and achievements, and show unreserved understanding of every failure and fall.

Your pains and sorrows will be nurtured and understood. The grand angels of light will descend down upon you and engulf you will healing and revitalizing rays of clarity and comfort. You will return to your humble abode, your cottage. Your spiritual home away from home. Your palace in heaven.

You will walk the halls of wisdom and the libraries of knowledge. You will walk the gardens of the gods and the temples of the masters. You will walk the corridors of history and the stairways of the stars. You will see the tapestry of eternal life and the choir of a thousand angels. You will see your own image as you so choose, and choose that which comes next.

There is nothing to fear upon death, only a life lived in regret.

-SPARROW-


Wow... This is so beautiful. I put it on my desktop so I can reread it everyday.

Thank you Sparrow.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums