Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 05-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Apex Vega
Posts: n/a
 
Yes indeed, it makes perfect sense.


Sparrow:
Yet I tell you this. Those in the spirit world are far more interested, not in attaining some airy fairy one-ness, but actually engaging themselves in the infinite array of activities, creative pursuits and growth potentials that are available throughout the multi-verse - which is beyond measure. Individuals actually WANT to engage themselves in ‘doing things’ rather than doing no-thing within nothing. I hope this makes sense.

I am aware that this is the case for the vast majority. I just wanted to highlight that there are also those very few that are ready to "do no-thing within nothing" as you put it here. Though, there is no possibility to label it as "doing no-thing whithin nothing" because of the fact that we cannot in any way try to begin describing what it actually is and comprehend it. But just for the sake of calling it something as a reference, it is offcourse Ok.


Another view i would like to present, in accordance with this, was that of the wonderful possibilites a human incarnation actually entails. Especially within the propositon I am making. After all the experiences, and ego-personality trates we have accumulated over the eons of incarnations, it would seem very hard to rid one self of these within the infinite possibilites of the spirit realm. Just because of the fact that there is so much one can do there! So, becoming a human is a tremendously humbling experience for the soul. It may even allow the soul to look more deeply at life, at the root of the unsatisfactoriness. And not be "dazzled" by all the possibilites. So, when one aspires this "doing no-thing within nothing" it is maybe more helpful to do it from the perspective of a human incarnation, than that of a "godlike" entity. Simply because one can more easily see the true nature of things here, than somewhere else, either because one is in a hell-like state, or a heaven-like state. (fully aware that "hell" and "heaven" states also are experienced as humans) So, now the thought comes that there has to be a balanced state in the spirit realm as well, while some might think that there it is first here you experience true balance, I disagree.. beacause you dont loose your personality, ego traits when you die. They follow you. So if you have real aspirations of grandeur, thinking yourself to be god-like, when you pass over you will experience this. But its still a mere projection of your ego. And not true balance. So, if one works on finding true balance, and thus being able to see the true nature, it may seem that it is easier to find it in the human state, rather than in any other state, simply because of all the infinite possibilites of the ego-personality to express itself. Does this make any sense ?
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 06-12-2010, 03:38 AM
Scibat
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Just as this is my gift I bring to you, so too do you have gifts of your own which you shall bring to the lives of others. -Sparrow

There are many days I wish I knew what those gifts were. But sincerely thanks for taking the time to answer.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 06-12-2010, 04:35 AM
shaya48
Posts: n/a
 
MY SPIRIT HOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Do I have a house in the spirit world?

There are exact replicas of everything in the physical dimension in the etheric. The difference is, the physical version is more fragile, flawed and animated within fewer colour spectrums.
This is to say it is possible to have an exact replica of your physical home in the afterlife, should you co choose.
The mechanics of this is that everything is constructed of thought projections. This is to say, the environment in which you find yourself is animated and sensitive to your thoughts upon it.
While some structures in the etheric realms do not change, because they are shared projections, other structures you manifest do.

Upon crossing over to the etheric the soul retains sentimental attachments and memories to lives and roles experienced. These sentimental feelings and memories are projected and reserved within your soul sanctuary, your soul home. This may take on any form you so choose, and there are those in this world that will construct it for you. Those with a very strong aspiration and passion for architecture and building will always volunteer their services in creating your perfect home. Or you can create it yourself.
It is useful to understand the substance of the spirit realm as a sort of plasticine or clay. While things around you, including yourself, seem solid, they can be manipulated by thought into an intimate dance with you. Nothing is bound to or in one appearance.

Many souls, while often busy and active with their spirit work, choose to retire to their home here from time to time. Not so much because they need rest, for a soul does not really need to rest, but because it is a focal point of reflection and Self-identity. It brings you closer to yourself and is a place to ‘hang’ your most dearest objects of reference. This may be in the form of paintings, pictures, books, furniture, musical instruments, sports memorabilia, and whatever else holds meaning for you.
It is also a place your beloved pets or family, who have since passed before or after you, can come and visit you in a familiar environment.

It is possible to go to this home in your dream states, projection or meditation states.

-SPARROW-

HI SPARROW,

MY SON RAYMOND IN SPIRIT,
WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOME READY FOR ME, WHEN I PASS OVER TO JOIN HIM IN SPIRIT, I HAVE NEVER OWNED MY OWN HOME, SO HE KNOWS HOW MUCH I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO FEEL SAFE AND SECURE IN A HOME OF MY OWN.

HE HAS TOLD ME MUM IT WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE AS YOU ARE SO DESERVING OF.

I AM SO EXCITED AND CANT WAIT FINALLY I GET TO OWN MY OWN HOUSE LOL THANKYOU DARLING I KNOW IT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL LOVE YOU MUM.XXXXXX
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 06-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,680
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Vega
Yes indeed, it makes perfect sense.


Sparrow:
Yet I tell you this. Those in the spirit world are far more interested, not in attaining some airy fairy one-ness, but actually engaging themselves in the infinite array of activities, creative pursuits and growth potentials that are available throughout the multi-verse - which is beyond measure. Individuals actually WANT to engage themselves in ‘doing things’ rather than doing no-thing within nothing. I hope this makes sense.

I am aware that this is the case for the vast majority. I just wanted to highlight that there are also those very few that are ready to "do no-thing within nothing" as you put it here. Though, there is no possibility to label it as "doing no-thing whithin nothing" because of the fact that we cannot in any way try to begin describing what it actually is and comprehend it. But just for the sake of calling it something as a reference, it is offcourse Ok.


Another view i would like to present, in accordance with this, was that of the wonderful possibilites a human incarnation actually entails. Especially within the propositon I am making. After all the experiences, and ego-personality trates we have accumulated over the eons of incarnations, it would seem very hard to rid one self of these within the infinite possibilites of the spirit realm. Just because of the fact that there is so much one can do there! So, becoming a human is a tremendously humbling experience for the soul. It may even allow the soul to look more deeply at life, at the root of the unsatisfactoriness. And not be "dazzled" by all the possibilites. So, when one aspires this "doing no-thing within nothing" it is maybe more helpful to do it from the perspective of a human incarnation, than that of a "godlike" entity. Simply because one can more easily see the true nature of things here, than somewhere else, either because one is in a hell-like state, or a heaven-like state. (fully aware that "hell" and "heaven" states also are experienced as humans) So, now the thought comes that there has to be a balanced state in the spirit realm as well, while some might think that there it is first here you experience true balance, I disagree.. beacause you dont loose your personality, ego traits when you die. They follow you. So if you have real aspirations of grandeur, thinking yourself to be god-like, when you pass over you will experience this. But its still a mere projection of your ego. And not true balance. So, if one works on finding true balance, and thus being able to see the true nature, it may seem that it is easier to find it in the human state, rather than in any other state, simply because of all the infinite possibilites of the ego-personality to express itself. Does this make any sense ?
Within this continuation:

Those in spirit who are the ones who engage themselves in ‘doing things’ are the very same who walk the Earth today. The indication that you are here, now, in human form, reveals your soul aspiration has something very specific in mind for itself. For it is in truth that I say, with ease of confidence, that no spirit ever even needs to have a physical life incarnation to learn and develop consciousness. So for those who would aspire to be and do nothing within a perpetual void, would simply opt to never incarnate at all. It is also within fact I confidently relay to you that most spirit beings never actually have physical lives and instead absorb all their knowledge and awareness from their interactions with other beings who have. What such beings do, I shall tell you, is they retrieve information from the many halls of records which contains all the knowledge and experiences you will ever need, and then they locate and interact with those beings who took part in such experiences and, in a sense, borrow their consciousness from them to fully incorporate every thought, feeling and learning scenario from that persons perspective into their own consciousness. You see, because consciousness is detachable and interchangeable, like a pair of clothes, you can lend the consciousness memory of a specific person you once were to someone else, who has never actually had a physical life before, and they, whilst in the spirit world, can temporarily live out what it was like to be you. They will even look like you, talk like you and feel how you felt to be you. They will see and understand every intimate detail there was to behold from that perspective, within your shoes, and that experience is then shared and absorbed into you for the rest of your perpetual existence. This is why I have elsewhere explained why different individuals claim to have been the same famous icon or identity in a past life, not because they actually were, but because they borrowed the consciousness from the one who wore it and it then became a memory of their own. This memory is then filtered down into your genetic DNA when you are born. There are ways to access these memories but most of the time they will be misconstrued to be something they are not.
Since there is a replication of everything in the spirit world from the physical one, there is really no need to endure such a digestion of pain and suffering within physical state. This will also shatter those misconstrued concepts which proclaim you need to have a physical life in order to ascend to some egotistical level of mastery.
On returning to the concept of losing your soul and spirit into a state of one-ness with everything, how could you achieve such a state when you have yet to acknowledge all of what exists?, and also to experience and understand it from a personal perspective?. You cannot become one with something you have no concept or experience of, that is why you are having a 1:1 perceptual journey, or if you like, an individualized journey to attain this understanding of what you are a part of. Then and only then would you have a more complete awareness of what you are connected to on a more profound intimate level. So as your journey unfolds in the direction you aspire it to take, you become more and more connected to all that is, which is in a state of expansion all the time, and you become a fuller more complete being. When you then meditate upon all that you have aspired to connect to and be a part of, your experience of God is thus altered and transcended to something more divine and incredible each time. So in this way, your connection to, understanding of, and experience within what God is, is an unfolding continuum of joy and fulfilment, not just a pointless inactive empty void of consciousness.
-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 06-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,680
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
There are many days I wish I knew what those gifts were. But sincerely thanks for taking the time to answer.
They are the gifts you first give to yourself, and in acknowledgement of abundance thus share with others.
-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 06-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow Spirit Guide Sparrow is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,680
  Spirit Guide Sparrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaya48
HI SPARROW,

MY SON RAYMOND IN SPIRIT,
WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOME READY FOR ME, WHEN I PASS OVER TO JOIN HIM IN SPIRIT, I HAVE NEVER OWNED MY OWN HOME, SO HE KNOWS HOW MUCH I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO FEEL SAFE AND SECURE IN A HOME OF MY OWN.

HE HAS TOLD ME MUM IT WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE AS YOU ARE SO DESERVING OF.

I AM SO EXCITED AND CANT WAIT FINALLY I GET TO OWN MY OWN HOUSE LOL THANKYOU DARLING I KNOW IT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL LOVE YOU MUM.XXXXXX
Why wait till your dead to have that which you most desire in life?
-Sparrow
__________________
☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆
-----\./-----
THE VOICE OF THE ASCELEOTT(YI)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 06-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Cal
Posts: n/a
 
Hi Sparrow,

Last night on Netflix I watched a National Geographic documentary about death called Moment of Death; the process and dying and what people's awareness may experience under different senarios and types of deaths. It was mostly from a scientific or medical perspective but they did touch upon NDE in a few cases, sorting of leaving the spiritual aspect open ended.

Here's the films description:
Quote:
This National Geographic documentary explores the physical and psychological changes experienced by the human body in the moments before and after death. When does a person really die, and what happens at that precise second when life ends? While the subject both frightens and fascinates, understanding both the science of death and the ways in which our bodies hold it off are key to understanding the complete cycle of human life.


They speculate that the moment of death may not be instantaneous because different parts of the body shut down and different speeds. They cite a few cases for which people have been declared clinically dead only to wake later in the hospital morgue. Also, they touch on the fact that clinical death isn't what it used to be. For example, the heart and lungs are stopped during open heart surgury, technically death occures but they are revived after the proceedure.

What is your perspective about the moment one is dead, and what one experiences during the process(s)? I am aware that you have previously described that there is emotional and psychological baggage which takes some measure of time to transcend beyond, so what I am asking about is the process between life and death and what one can expect during this time.

Also, what are the possible implications, if any, for deciding about being buried or cremated?

Lastly, what is your perspective on the possible implications, if any, of donating organs, or a body to science? Do these things affect the process of moving into or assimilating in the spirit world by holding some of the essence back or something like that?

Thanks,
Cal
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 07-12-2010, 03:12 AM
flutterangel
Posts: n/a
 
Great questions, Cal. I can't wait to hear Sparrow's response. You ask many questions that I have always wondered the answers to. Thank you Cal and Sparrow!
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 07-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Cal
Posts: n/a
 
Hi Flutterangel, I am happy to know that you have many of the same questions. It's really Sparrow that influences my questions though his/her style of thoughtful, detailed and deeply resonate writings. I really enjoy learning Sparrows perspective on questions I've pondered but might not have ever asked otherwise.

Have a wonderful day!
Cal
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 07-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Apex Vega
Posts: n/a
 
Sparrow:
Those in spirit who are the ones who engage themselves in ‘doing things’ are the very same who walk the Earth today. The indication that you are here, now, in human form, reveals your soul aspiration has something very specific in mind for itself. For it is in truth that I say, with ease of confidence, that no spirit ever even needs to have a physical life incarnation to learn and develop consciousness.

Yes, and that aspiration may be that of total liberation from all cycles of life, which is subject to change. Even the spirit realm is subject to change, and (i am going to use the D word now) death. Which is the cessation of one state, into another.
But, since the lifespan is so great in the state of spirit, they may believe that they are in some way immortal, in their current state. But one is subject to change, even in the highest realms. But this may be harder to acknowledge in another state than that of a humans. So a spirit may choose to incarnate as a human over and over again, untill it reaches the aspiration of total liberation. Which is easier to attain through the human experience.

Now, you said that a soul doesnt have to live a physical life, but can tap into the records, borrow a life and re-live its experiences. But isnt that just experiencing someone elses choices? It is not your own. Like watching a movie, you can get lost in the film, but in the end its not really you. And thats why there are those that actually do incarnate too.


Since there is a replication of everything in the spirit world from the physical one, there is really no need to endure such a digestion of pain and suffering within physical state.

So, why do they endure all this pain and suffering, if there in actuality was no need? Except for the notion that a human incarnation is more favourable from the perspective of total liberation. Is it because some feel there is not enough experiences to pick and choose from, or do some incarnate here out of ignorance?

On returning to the concept of losing your soul and spirit into a state of one-ness with everything, how could you achieve such a state when you have yet to acknowledge all of what exists?,

Let me re-phrase, this part must have been a a source of misinterpretation. I mean the liberation from Change, birth and death. Which is present also in spirit world.



and also to experience and understand it from a personal perspective?

No, Total Liberation. Which includes all personality.



You cannot become one with something you have no concept or experience of, that is why you are having a 1:1 perceptual journey, or if you like, an individualized journey to attain this understanding of what you are a part of. Then and only then would you have a more complete awareness of what you are connected to on a more profound intimate level. So as your journey unfolds in the direction you aspire it to take, you become more and more connected to all that is, which is in a state of expansion all the time, and you become a fuller more complete being. When you then meditate upon all that you have aspired to connect to and be a part of, your experience of God is thus altered and transcended to something more divine and incredible each time. So in this way, your connection to, understanding of, and experience within what God is, is an unfolding continuum of joy and fulfilment, not just a pointless inactive empty void of consciousness.

This is a description of becoming more and more god-like. Which is all good.
Though I do not see total liberation as pointless, that is my view.


Now, I hope I have cleared up the misunderstanding which i take full responsibility for.



Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums