Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 02:41 AM
Guide
How to Re-register

If you are having trouble logging in, please re-register your account. On Oct 1, 2010 we restored from a 3 year old backup. That means that everything is now as it was 3 years ago, and all user accounts and posts made after that time are lost. If you cannot log in that is probably because:
  1. Your username was not yet registered three years ago. Please re-register with the desired username.
  2. Your username was registered three years ago but your password was different then. Try and remember what it was three years ago. If you cannot remember it, please use the password recovery feature or contact an administrator and be ready to prove that the account in question is yours.
  3. You were registered three years ago, but your username was different then. Try and remember what your username was three years ago, or simply re-register with the desired new username.

If you are having trouble registering, make sure you don't already have an existing account. You will not be able to register a second account with an existing username or email address, so try recovering your username/password first before you try to create a new account.

Make sure your email address is valid before you use it to register, because you will be asked to respond to a confirmation message. Check your spam folder if the message doesn't show up in your main inbox. If the message still doesn't show up, make sure the email address you entered is correct.

Welcome back everyone. :)
Old 03-10-2010, 03:05 AM
Seeker

wow, thats a shame :(, i've been waiting all week to be able to respond to a discussion and now the thread has gone altogether!!!
all those wonderful posts gone!
Old 03-10-2010, 03:20 AM
Guide
There was a hard drive failure and loss of data. We're still waiting to find out if there is any possibility of recovering the lost forum data. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
Old 03-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Seeker

hey, stuff happens :)

fingers crossed that you guys can find the lost data.
xo
Old 09-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Pathfinder
oh, alot of great threads will have been lost! shame....oh well we can do it all again!
Old 21-10-2010, 10:09 PM
mava

Ahh,
I was so confused as to why it wasn't recognizing my username. Glad to finally be back!
Old 22-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Radiant Soul

I'm so happy to be back!
Old 04-11-2010, 05:10 PM
sweetdisposition

I joined the site a few months ago and couldn't understand why when I came back onto the website I couldn't log in to my account. If only I'd read your message on the homepage I'd have been back a lot sooner!

Still, can't help being very slightly annoyed that I'm back to square one.... will I still be able to access the chat functions or will I have to wait a few weeks again?
Old 16-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Seeker

thank you for all the hard work
Old 16-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Cookie_Crumbs

Thank you for the hard work!

I have to say, though, it was a relief to find out why my account wasn't working anymore! I thought, maybe, it was my fault my account was gone.
Closed Thread