Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-05-2012, 12:58 AM
cowardlylion4
Posts: n/a
 
Living shadows?

Every night when i turn off the light and stare at the ceiling and focus i can see these creatures, they look like moving shadows but they wisp around like a combination of snakes in water and smoke while looking like a dark misty table cloth. when i notice them and they know i notice them they surround me and begin to come closer to me, i can feel them touching me. it feels like a light electrical shock mixed with some undescribable feeling that gives me chills and goosebumps. they havent done any evil to me and they usually let me go to bed in peace, the nights i pay attention to them i have strange dreams. what are they? souls? ghosts? etc? they freak me out a bit but they dont scare me.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-05-2012, 06:26 PM
shadedragon shadedragon is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,659
 
Some of them are what my sister calls whooshes (creatures we make ourselves from our energy) but most creatures are just fairies, and other small creatures. They won't necessarily hurt you, and you can talk to them telepathically. The strange dreams are often because they visit you or speak to you through the dreams :) try looking around during the day as well, if you look, with open eyes, you will begin to see them during then as well. The difference is that during the night it is easier to see movement at night or in places with less lighting.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Lindsey
Posts: n/a
 
Hi i saw these for the first time last night, exactly how you described it. This is why ive joined this forum in the hope to get some answers. Aftr the shadows had stopped dancing around it was as if smoke was coming from my skin, then i saw tiny dust kike speckles all floating from my arms, it was the strangest thing. I wasnt freaked out, but i am now because i searched on th net and found a forum in people talking about shadow people and how they are evil. 8 didmnt feel threatened in anyway. My sister is a medium so im used to starnge un explained episodes. Have you ever wxperianced the smoke like episode?

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-05-2012, 11:43 PM
shadedragon shadedragon is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,659
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey
Hi i saw these for the first time last night, exactly how you described it. This is why ive joined this forum in the hope to get some answers. Aftr the shadows had stopped dancing around it was as if smoke was coming from my skin, then i saw tiny dust kike speckles all floating from my arms, it was the strangest thing. I wasnt freaked out, but i am now because i searched on th net and found a forum in people talking about shadow people and how they are evil. 8 didmnt feel threatened in anyway. My sister is a medium so im used to starnge un explained episodes. Have you ever wxperianced the smoke like episode?

Thank you
Yes :) but it's our aura radiating.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-06-2012, 01:35 AM
cowardlylion4
Posts: n/a
 
Sorry for the late reply, i havent seen any smoke either(that i can remember), but i did see a dark (as night) strange humanoid thing on a powerline for a split second before it disappeared.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-06-2012, 06:23 PM
xxsuexx
Posts: n/a
 
A few years ago I was in my living room in broad daylight and saw a person sized 'hump' standing in the middle of the room. It was made of black shadowy stuff.
I wasn't scared and my initial thought was 'oh it's you!'.
I felt a sense of recognition despite it having no proper shape or features.
It was surprising because at the time I hadn't heard of shadow people.
The only other ghost I've ever seen was the classic milky white see through person.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Solace733 Solace733 is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,331
  Solace733's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsuexx
A few years ago I was in my living room in broad daylight and saw a person sized 'hump' standing in the middle of the room. It was made of black shadowy stuff.
I wasn't scared and my initial thought was 'oh it's you!'.
I felt a sense of recognition despite it having no proper shape or features.
It was surprising because at the time I hadn't heard of shadow people.
The only other ghost I've ever seen was the classic milky white see through person.

When i was a kid i would see what you described and i actually called them "the humps". They would go around my bed at night and i was terrified. I used to surround myself with stuffed animal toys to protect me from them. I saw one outside in the backyard during daylight too once and i ran inside screaming.. I am glad you felt no fear for yours. I had to mention mine(even though i have mentioned them before in another thread a while ago) but this was relevant and the first time i have heard someone else describe them as humps of black shadowy stuff, so thank you for this! To this day i still wonder what they were...
__________________

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-me
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20-06-2012, 05:03 PM
lill angel
Posts: n/a
 
I get a similar thing but to me its more like when u see a heatwave on a road like a hazy smoky thing floating and swirling around my bedroom at 1st i thought it was just my eyes but i never see it in any other room .
Ive never seen shapes of people or creatures but i would love to know what it could be if any1 has any ideas?
thanks x
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20-06-2012, 05:47 PM
xxsuexx
Posts: n/a
 
I really didn't feel scared when I saw 'the hump'. I felt happy and like I knew who it was. no idea why because it didn't even have arms or legs. it was the shape a person would be if they had a sheet over their head and body. I was terrified when I saw the white see tgrough ghost who looked like a regular man!
I'm glad someone else had seen them. i'd never heard of them at the time
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Sangress
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Every night when i turn off the light and stare at the ceiling and focus i can see these creatures, they look like moving shadows but they wisp around like a combination of snakes in water and smoke while looking like a dark misty table cloth. when i notice them and they know i notice them they surround me and begin to come closer to me, i can feel them touching me. it feels like a light electrical shock mixed with some undescribable feeling that gives me chills and goosebumps. they havent done any evil to me and they usually let me go to bed in peace, the nights i pay attention to them i have strange dreams. what are they? souls? ghosts? etc? they freak me out a bit but they dont scare me.

I've seen most of the things described by everyone in this thread. I tend to just lump the majority of the spirits and such into the 'shadow' catagory because its a lot simpler than trying to define them at a glance (because most look alike.)

It could also be the beginnings of auric sight (so seeing your own aura) or the mind playing tricks regarding actual physical shadows.

I can also think up a lot of names and such of my own to give them, but these things are so broad that its near impossible to know whether its correct unless I've checked it out myself (words only say so much when spirits and all that kind of thing is involved.)

I find that communicating with whatever it is can give some insights as to exactly what your percieving. Usually if something doesnt react at all (energetically or otherwise) when you interact with it then its likely your aura or the mind filling in blanks. If it does then, if it was me I'd check out its intentions before actually opening myself up to it, safety first.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums