Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-04-2012, 02:47 AM
Newbie ;)

dream of a person being shot ??? meaning of this dream

Hi All,
im hoping to get a little help of understanding a dream i had last night, this dream i was in a 2 story house, in one of the rooms on the second floor, the windows of the house were big floor to ceiling with gloomy brown ugly curtains.

as i looked out the window, a car stopped out the front, it was full, they all got out and one of the people i knew, he was sitting in a chair flat out talking to the people, i went to close the curtains as i thought it was private but then seen him begging me not to close the curtains, so i opened them back up again.

as i did there was a man that had stood next to him made him get on his knee's and pointed a gun at his head, while this happened i seen sorrow and regret in the man's face and eyes, like saying sorry for what was about to happen, then the man with the gun pulled the trigger and the familiar guy fell to the ground dead, as i look just a little back further there was another version of the man sitting in the chair no bullet but still lifeless.

with that i screamed nooooooooooooooooooo nooo nooo nooo and my hands went to my mouth, then i grabbed my phone ready to call the police while still screaming and that's when i woke up

please i would love some help to understand this dream.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:36 AM
Newbie ;)

so does any one have any ideas??
Old 17-04-2012, 03:44 AM
Suspended
Master
I was actually shot by someone, this sort of dream, went through my head for years, it was total fear, if i had any fear in my life it would always come out in the same type of dream, it was usually me being chased by someone and cornered, either in a house or ally. Have you any fear in your life right now, either yourself or someone else, is someone hurting you.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Suspended
Master
I just found this also, which I thought was interesting.

A bullet wound—or having been shot already—can represent feeling victimized, wounded, or taken advantage of physically, emotionally, or mentally in your life.
Old 17-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Master
I wonder how you feel about others suffering...when its out of your control..this is an extreme case of having to bear witness to the full space of both the mans pain and his end time.....The second floor might represent that higher viewing space....and not being grounded in the space of seeing others suffer....

Its feels like you were being exposed to this to open to realizing that some things of this nature are out of our control...this is extreme of course...but it may be revealing how in the face of lifes adverse situations, some are out of our control..we bear witness to the pain and sometimes all we have left is to feel.....even when people die..

It feels like a type of terror reaction...instinctive also...to grab the phone for help....sometimes help is too late...sadly...but we have to deal with our emotions in the face of these circumstances..

The lifeless man might be revealing how the trauma after one passes, becomes just a physical vessel...the pain released, the wounds....so holding onto that space in these times will help you face death around you...in a more peaceful way..
"One must be willing to stand alone - in the unknown, with no reference to authority or the past or any of one's conditioning. One must stand where no one has stood before in complete nakedness, innocence, and humility." ~ Adyashanti

“Enlightenment is intimacy with all things.”

~ Dōgen
Old 19-04-2012, 05:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Silent whisper, i really don't like to see others suffering, especially those close to me and it out of my control, unable to help.

i was talking to a close friend today and her take on it was that he may be in trouble???? in my dream i seen the man as one of my brothers.

then with my further thinking on it is he was telling me not to close the curtains on what was happening as its not over yet.

with him looking lifeless while sitting in the chair, no bullet wound to his head, he looked like he was sleeping.

I'm not sure analysing this dream is what i should be doing but i find that i want to.

like Second floor: I'm above looking down at the situation.

the curtains: me going to close the curtains on the situation, but was asked not to close the curtains on the situation yet cause there is more but may not be good.

the man shot in the head and falling down dead: well to my knowledge death is change or rebirth.

but seeing the other version of him there no bullet wound just looking like he is sleeping I'm not sure about.