Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 15-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Administrator
Crystal Pieces FLYING at You

Hello

Well today was an interesting day. I was taking out things from the storage at Church today.....like I do every Sunday.

We have TWO Amathyst Towers that go out up front.....I had taken one out and placed it I came back for the second. I had not even touched it ( and another person too was standing right there with me ) and a few chunks of it came FLYING off it right at me. Some softly hit me and landed on the floor....one went into the top. I was like I did not even TOUCH it and the fellow goes OMG no you so did not....

I picked up the piecs and tied to see where they would have come off from we are both at a LOSS there to where....we tried to fit the bigger bit back in does not line up....I picked them up and I wrapped them in a paper towel that just happened to be in the storage....

A member came up to me and asked me for a "reading" on something but she noted I seemed bothered by something....so I told her what happened and I showed her the pieces she goes one is shapped like a "Heart" that is the piece that wend down me top. She goes you can always carry that in your bra....NOT knowing I have stones in there. I got the clear message then "I want to go with you to Stonehenge" so those pices will be going.

It always amazes ME how Spirit works and how we get the reply we need but just not always right away. Like we have to search it out some. I am not a big Amathyst person never have been.

Lynn
Old 17-04-2012, 01:26 AM
MYFIGO

How interesting! What a neat message!
Old 18-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Master
That's one pretty insistent spirit! Does it take alot of energy for spirits to manipulate objects? How often do you meet one that moves objects?
Old 18-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
That's one pretty insistent spirit! Does it take alot of energy for spirits to manipulate objects? How often do you meet one that moves objects?

Hello

Blessed not very often. There are times in an investigation situation things move or are moved at ye....but that is becasue one is not welcome at times. We then expect it too are prepared.

In this case while the pieces really came at me with a bit of force it was not in the I ma out to get you way more it was so I realized there was more than a piece simply being loose and falling off. I know whom the towers belonged to, and we shared a special bond. I was with him the day before his passing. I will ask if he ever went to Stonehenge or if it was a passion to go. I too need to know if the pieices stay there or go and come home.

I have many stories of things that have moved with messages attached. Its most times simply another form of communications is all from spirit.

Does it take a lot of energy from them, on that I am not sure more I feel it might come down to the vibrations of energy they can pick up on where they are at.
Lynn
Old 02-07-2012, 02:12 AM
Administrator
Hello

Up date, I took the crystal pieces to Stonehenge. I have not been able to hold them yet as I feel they need the time to settle in energies. They are still in the little bag I carried them in. I had one in the bra when I walked up to the stones that poked in all the way up there and the minute I walked into the circle of stones that sensation stopped. Those pieces I know are to go to certain people I know. Amathyst is a healing stone and I know well that is part of what the energies were at Stonehenge.

Sadly it poured down rain for Summer Solstice so I did not dare risk getting sick for the rest of the vacation by venturing out in a wet grass field to get back to the stones, as its a "long" walk from where one parts and were one has to go to the stone's. I did get the most amazing pictures in before the rains came, and man did it rain. The field was a mud hole so we made our exit at 4 AM the next day. I was blessed to be there when it first opened before the mass of people arrived. I would have liked to have had clear weather but too I can not complain, I know I got from the Solstice what I needed.

I feel in some ways it was closeure of something too. I know that the friend I was travelling with said he did not feel he would be called to go again there, as when he first went in 2010 I said that I so wanted to go, and he set that intention that we would stand there together one day. It did not take long for that to happen.

I do feel that the wish of the man that owned the Tower's whom was a very special person to me, is pleased. I very much felt him with me. I have the feeling he went to Stonehenge but could not touch the stones, I feel that is what he wanted me to do for him.

One of the pieces is in the shape of a heart and I know whom that one goes to. She is a powerful healer and I was blessed to have her as me Reiki teacher. That one I know goes to her for all that she does as a beam of Light to so many. The smaller bits will find their paths to some. I too will take one to the grave site of me friend.

Lynn
Old 02-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Master
Lynn, you have done some great service.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:22 AM
Dragonfhain

Wow Lynn. That is amazing! And a lovely thing you done too might I add.

~Blessed be