Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 06:33 PM
mystic

help

hi not sure if i have put this in te right place or not have spent most of the day reading through the forum im now even more confussed than what i as when i joined so i will just tell my dilemma

sunday i new the phone was going to ring to say i was going into work just kept popping into my head 5.30pm the phone went

2 i new something bad was going to happem to someone in my family didnt know how/when it did

3 mid general conversation i blurt out my aunt would not live till the end of that year she died 27/12 that year

i love animals dogs/cats/horses

but something draws me to wolfs/eagles like my avatar

help any ideas do i have

that is just a couple can anyone help as im totally confused

pm me or answer on here waiting anxiously they are just a couple of instances there is more

mystic
Old 02-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Pounamu

Hello Mystic, and welcome!

It seems to me that you have a precognitive ability (able to see things "before they happen", that is, to view certain things from a higher perspective than the timing of the physical plane). Quite a percentage of us humans can do this, from what I read on here and elsewhere.

Your being drawn particularly to Wolf and Eagle indicates to me that those animals are Totem Animals of yours, who are helping you at this stage of your evolution as a spiritual being in physical form...

Eagle's blessing, according to my knowledge, is for "Multi-dimensional awareness". Here is a quote from the Spiritual School of Ascension's Nature Tarot, given by Eagle:
"The Eagle Kingdom offers their assistance to those whom are ascending in human form. You may call upon us when you need another viewpoint to your current paradigm and predicament, one of a broader perspective and understanding. We will attune yourself to your ancient and destructive karma so that it may be cleared. We will also attune oneself to their ancestry on other dimensions learning parallel lessons in human form so that you may grow and evolve together".

From the same source, Wolf gives the blessings of Inner Knowing and True Spiritual Law. Wolf has been recognised by the American Indian nations as a valued Teacher.

You can reference the complete articles and other messages from members of the Animal Kingdoms at:
http://www.ascendpress.org/articles/nature/index.html
I'm sure you will find that of interest! If you have other concerns, please ask!

Love and blessings,
Pounamu
Old 02-05-2007, 02:55 PM
mystic

hi pounamu

thanks for that did wonder if eagle/wolf were some kind of spirits any more info of any kind as to how to find my path fire away

mystic
Old 02-05-2007, 06:40 PM
irmaela

Eagle and wolf are very strong animal helpers. Perhaps it is a call to shamanic quest? You seem to be very sensitive person who is able to intuitively recognize hight probability of things which are probable to happen in future. This should be consciously developed - so that you werent led by wrong spirits.
Make in your imagination a protective ball of white light around your body and believe you are safe.
Eagle - extremely good sharp eyesight = your insight
wolf - living in a pack but survive also alone = your independence a inner power
Old 02-05-2007, 09:12 PM
mystic

hi irmaela

can you tell me anything about the shamanic quest ?

or any more info would be great

mystic
Old 02-05-2007, 09:20 PM
irmaela

I found in my PC this article but unfortunately dont know the author.

"Individuals were called to become shamans for varied reasons. Some were simply born sensitive. Some individuals had a near-death experience, mental break, disease or accident which caused them to search for a method for their personal recovery. Through trial and error they found a mineral, plant, location, ceremony or something to help cure them. Apon their recovery, them became shamans specialized to that problem. People came to them for their secret knowledge when in a similiar situation. Thus, a new shaman was born into the community.
Still others had a big dream, went on a vision quest or entered an apprenticeship with another shaman. Some became shamans because it was a family tradition, much like doctors tend to run in families. Some were forced to become shamans because of a need in the community. Sometimes the shamans and village elders watched the children, searching for a distinguishing sign or omen; they looked for the troublemaker, the curious one, the adventurer, the leader or the shy one. When they found what they felt was the right personality, they often placed that child in training...even against their wishes, since the needs of the tribe were considered more important.
Today, there are still traditional shamans in every culture, but there are also modern shamans. There are people today who have reawakened an interest in this ancient profession and are in training."

Hope it will a little help to orientate.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:42 PM
mystic

help

hi irmaela

thanks for the tip i tried the ball of white light and i coudnt see in picture form eagle/wolf but i could see them as a thought i also had the elk just pop into my head

i did al this while asleep

does it make any sense ?

mystic
Old 07-05-2007, 07:03 PM
irmaela

Dear mystic,
I think it make sense: you have three power animal, helpers:
eagle - helps you to see clearly
wolf - call him when you need more courage, or be more independent
elk - when need to be firm, dignified
Old 07-05-2007, 07:11 PM
mystic