Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Master
What did you dream last night?

I thought i would start this thread as i enjoy dreaming and sharing dreams. Last night i had an interesting one. I was given this necklace with beautiful blue stones in it and i was able to tame dragons when i wore it. The strange thing is that i have never had an affiliation with dragons so i am not sure why i would dream such a thing, but it was very magical and loved every minute of it!
Feel free to share yours if you wish...

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-me
Old 21-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Knower
It wasn't really last but more this morning after having being woken up by my boyfriend on his way to college. But on going back to sleep, i dreamed that i was chasing a monster, like a demon but hidden in the body of a pretty young girl. Trying to stop the demon from killing, i followed her onto a army boat, where i had to pretend to be a boy to get in. Being a girl secretly i could tell that there were other girls pretending to be boys, so i went through them all checking them and trying to find the demon.

I didn't finish the dream, but it was quite interesting to have. :)
Old 21-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Quintessence

There were many parts, so I'm really only going to share one. The basic premise was going on a "psychic journey" with someone who had expertise in this to come into my own power or something (I forget exactly what the plot was). In the journey, he had the form of a fox. At some point, the fox-expert comes under attack in a wintery landscape by a giant white bear. I don't get to him in time to protect him, but I do eventually drive it off with magic. Doesn't matter. Too late. The fox lies with parts of its chest torn out, bleeding bright red blood upon the fresh white snow. Somehow, he's still alive. I gather him in my arms to carry him someplace safe, carefully, as his innards are threatening to spill out.

What's notable is the blood. I have violent-themed dreams often, but there is almost never any blood in them. Doesn't matter how many times someone is shot or hacked with a sword, my dreams are very consistently rated PG-no-blood. This dream was gory. And it was sort of disturbing to see this fox with his innards spilling out yet somehow still be alive. >_<
Old 21-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Master
Interesting dreams both of you! Very detail oriented and mystical. Thanks for sharing. (yikes about the fox's insides)

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-me
Old 21-03-2012, 05:33 PM
TheressaWilliams

I had a dream was sitting with my good friend and explaining to her she needs to focus on deadlines :) I've had many dreams where I am giving advice to friends, based on the situations in their life. I think it's my way of meditating on their situations and getting better, clearer advice!
Old 21-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheressaWilliams
I had a dream was sitting with my good friend and explaining to her she needs to focus on deadlines :) I've had many dreams where I am giving advice to friends, based on the situations in their life. I think it's my way of meditating on their situations and getting better, clearer advice!

You are a cool friend to have!

Old 22-03-2012, 02:33 AM
Autums_Moon

Last night I had a drea with this boy. I sure he was my age, but there was another version of himself a little boy version. In this dream they both suffered from really bad nightmares, It felt natural to comfort him when ever it happened. I remember this huge bed, he was really scared and so was the other little boy. I went to the little boy first and asked my sister to tend to the older one. When I approached the little one, he looked scared of me, not in a sense that I'm dangerous to him, but more of..something else. He pulled away from, afraid to touch me or for me to touch him. I was going to hold in my arms and sooth him so he would feel better. While I'm trying to let him feel its okay, his older self kept tugging at my shirt, begging for my attention. My sister said he wouldn't accept her help and she walked off. I had no idea what to do because I couldn't help both of them, for some reason it felt like a bad idea. Suddenly, this heavy set woman, with a green shirt, red hair and green eyes sat before me. Her eyes locked on mine and never left. I started to sing a melody, it didn't have words really just a tune of lows and highs. I managed to take the boy in my arms as I kept singing and soon she joined in. It was this familiar harmony. I think she had the older one, comforting him. But I feel like it was my voice that helped both of them, like it was a special song they knew and treasured. I felt it, that this song resonated somehow with them. I remember looking away for a moment, my voice sang a lower tone. She just never looked away from me. It was strange...I've been having some strange dreams lately.
Old 22-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autums_Moon
Last night I had a drea with this boy. I sure he was my age, but there was another version of himself a little boy version. In this dream they both suffered from really bad nightmares, It felt natural to comfort him when ever it happened. I remember this huge bed, he was really scared and so was the other little boy. I went to the little boy first and asked my sister to tend to the older one. When I approached the little one, he looked scared of me, not in a sense that I'm dangerous to him, but more of..something else. He pulled away from, afraid to touch me or for me to touch him. I was going to hold in my arms and sooth him so he would feel better. While I'm trying to let him feel its okay, his older self kept tugging at my shirt, begging for my attention. My sister said he wouldn't accept her help and she walked off. I had no idea what to do because I couldn't help both of them, for some reason it felt like a bad idea. Suddenly, this heavy set woman, with a green shirt, red hair and green eyes sat before me. Her eyes locked on mine and never left. I started to sing a melody, it didn't have words really just a tune of lows and highs. I managed to take the boy in my arms as I kept singing and soon she joined in. It was this familiar harmony. I think she had the older one, comforting him. But I feel like it was my voice that helped both of them, like it was a special song they knew and treasured. I felt it, that this song resonated somehow with them. I remember looking away for a moment, my voice sang a lower tone. She just never looked away from me. It was strange...I've been having some strange dreams lately.

I could really get a clear image of your dream, well detailed. The song sounds intriguing! Thanks for sharing.

Old 22-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Master
Funny...this just reminded my I had a dream with Xan in it!
A person I have never met.
We had a sweet, mature, spiritual exchange.
Just 2 sisters commiserating.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"

~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.

Old 22-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Master
Thumbs up

"Whenever someone asks you a question and you don't feel like answering, just remember the ultimate answer to all things: Potatoes. It's always the potatoes."

Solace,
Funny, whenever anyone asks me to prove something or how do I know
such and such, my answer is always the same, "Joni Mitchell said it."
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"

~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.