Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Red Sky

Past Life Regression

Has anyone undergone past life regression? And if so, do you feel it was beneficial to your present life in any way? This is something I'm considering doing that's why I ask.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Pounamu

My post about ancestral lives in the thread above this one in this forum bears upon that question, though not exactly... you can learn to do your own explorations, or there are people who can help with it by getting access to your records and answering your questions about them. This can help you resolve karmas and bring forward into your present life some of the skills of your ancestors. You can read more about how, by exploring the website at:
http://www.ascendpress.org/. There's a lot of information to wade through on that site; but if you're really interested in working on yourself and evolving, this is a good site to get the genuine gen!
Old 10-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Red Sky

Thanks. I'll check out the site. I am interested in working out karma and finding out what I can.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:01 AM
bfogg

Past lives

I have been regressed myself many times and have regressed people myself in my hypnosis business.
I have gotten so many answers as to why I am the way I am and why I do things etc.

One thing I have always done is my friends will introduce me to someone and say this is my friend Bonnie she is a psychic, and I ALWAYS say, No I am not I am an animal communicator! It would just come out of my mouth and when I say I always said that I mean I always said that!
After being regressed I found out I was killed in 4 of my past lives for being psychic! It was a pretty or easy death either!

I am psychic but was very afraid of anyone finding out that I did not know very very well, including members of my own family.
I asked for years who my guide was and never got an answer, the moment I was under hypnosis the guide came out introduced himself and I suddenly I had answers to hundreds of things I had wondered about in my life.
Please don't hesitiate to be regressed it is awesome!!!!!!
Hugs
Bonnie
Old 05-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Red Sky

bfogg,

Tell me more about being an animal communicator if you don't mind. I love animals and really wish I could communicate with my cats. Can anyone learn to do it? When and how did you realize that you could communicate with them? Sorry. Hope you don't mind me being nosy.
Old 15-09-2006, 11:25 PM
bfogg

Past lives

Hello,
I have undergone past life regression many times with the man who wrote the book on it Dr Michael Hathaway. I am a hypnotist myself and do past life regression on others and it is amazing!
It gives you answers on why we are the way we are!
I love doing it for others and love to be regressed myself!
I highly recommend it !
Hugs
Bonnie
Old 31-01-2007, 07:21 AM
Knower

Hi :)

Do you think Past Life Regression could help my husband?

He is going through quite a lot of issues lately which include deep embarassment when in meetings or large gatherings, sometimes to the point where he can't speak :( this has affected him for so long now and its only recently when going to see a medium that he has been told some of his problems come from his past lives, one she said was where he was some kind of prisoner in shakles?

There is more to be learnt from this I think but I wondered if Past Life Regression would be the answer?

Any advice would be appreciated

Michelle xx :)
Old 31-01-2007, 10:55 PM
tiltjlp

I would recommend looking for a certfied past life regression therapist in your area. A good starting place to look would be International Association for Regression Research and Therapies .

If you find someone within your area, phone them and speak with them about the possibility of a session with them and see how you feel in your gut about the person in general. Also ask for any extra information, such as what a session entails, whether they have valid certification in the area of psychology, hypnosis and regression and any form of recommendations they can forward onto you.

If they are a decent and qualified therapist, they should be more than willing to answer all of your questions and fulfil any of your requests if they are within their working capabilities. Hope this helps.

John
Old 01-02-2007, 05:15 AM
Knower

It does thank you

I'm almost sure the medium we have both been to see has these qualifications and I'm wondering now if this won't be her next suggestion? She is doing more work on this from home and trying to find out more but again maybe the answer lies now in Past Life Regression as the healing he has been given is helping a little but other things then keep 'popping' up

Old 02-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
It does thank you

I'm almost sure the medium we have both been to see has these qualifications and I'm wondering now if this won't be her next suggestion? She is doing more work on this from home and trying to find out more but again maybe the answer lies now in Past Life Regression as the healing he has been given is helping a little but other things then keep 'popping' up

Hi Michelle,
Yes, things will "keep popping up" - the forgiving and cleansing process is a pretty-well continuous one at this stage, for virtually everyone.

The thing is, we have all a large backlog of ancient ancestral karma to resolve (this, I believe, was one of the things we contracted to do upon being given the opportunity to embody this time around), so its a matter of learning how to handle it and then getting on with it as best we can. Mother Earth and all life upon her is preparing to go up in vibratory level, and all this stuff from the past has to be cleared away, for this to take place.

Basically, we have in our auric fields and DNA the records of everything that our ancestors did that was not honouring of those they interacted with; a small but significant amount of this, we agreed to take on and discharge by either experiencing it, or learning to release it.

Thus, if a problem comes up in one's life, it is a sign that "something is up" that needs a bit of attention and research. There are various modalities and skilled people who can help; but ultimately one has oneself to:
(1) Understand what the problem is about, in the greatest possible detail, and take the lesson on board;
(2) Intend to clear the agreements associated with the problem having been generated and having been brought to your attention;
(3) Forgive all the people who have been involved - knowing that "we've all (through our ancestry) 'been there, done that', and we're only human after all, doing the best we can see at the time;
(4) Intend the karmic record to be balanced, transmuted and erased, sending it to the centre of the Earth for transmutation;
(5) Intend the resulting condition to now be healed. This can be accomplished with the help of your healing angels and the Healing Temples upon the higher-dimensional planes (Dreamtime Planes) that everyone goes to while asleep. If any physical healing modality would help, ask within to be shown if that is necessary and follow up with that as well.

We all are in a time when, as a fully conscious species, we need to take responsibility for our own healing and release from limitation, to go on to achieve the most of our potential as Spiritual Beings as we can!

Hope this has been helpful!

Blessings,
Pounamu
Closed Thread