Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 28-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Amethyst Angel

I've only just found this post and right now it resonates a lot with me.
My mum has said, for years, that if a UFO came down and the aliens asked her to go for a ride and never come back, she would go with them without thinking. She has always had such an affinity with the stars and also sci-fi books and films. (Hence my birth name, Altaira, is the name of a star ). When she first said about this I was quite upset, but now I realise that I'm starting to feel the same way. I'm not a sci-fi reader or a star watcher, but I love sci-fi films, especially Contact, and the music by Mike Oldfield in his album Songs of Distant earth bring tears to my eyes. In fact I've just watched the music video on you tube for 'In the beginning' and the manta rays just made my eyes fill with tears, and such a sense of homesickness came to me.
I so feel that I have had other lives on other planets, especially more peaceful than earth, and now and again I have a longing to 'go home'. I just have to remember that I can return 'home' in my dreams and when it is my time to depart of this lifetime, I can hopefully have the chance to go back again for a rest.

Love and light
Amethyst Angel
Old 29-06-2012, 05:50 AM
Guide
It's interesting the way you put "go back again for rest"...I have felt the same way my whole life. I just know I came back here for a reason, and I'll stay until I've accomplished what I needed to. But after I want to go back.

In my mind, I have belief that there is no "time" in truth. It's only this dimension that has created time. I also believe the universe has no limits, therefore we could be living multiple lives simultaneously. I also believe that there are many different dimensions and this is just one of them. Perhaps some can not wrap their heads around this way of thinking, but I have come to believe it is true.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 29-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Seeker

^ I agree with this also it is true about living multiple lives I was told by someone that my spirit shared 3 different bodies in other dimensions and that i could sync in with them if I wanted a rest from this dimension I just simply don't know how to.
Old 29-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Guide
For a long time I've felt that I was an old soul but didn't really think that I've incarnated much for some reason, this also came to light in a portrait Evaah did for me and it resonates with me so I feel quite content in that knowledge. I know that I'm specifically here for a reason, I feel a strong sense of duty to help people in this life so I try not to think about what I'm 'missing' so to speak, because in a way, it's all already here with me, never left.

Having said that, the stars often call to my soul. I love looking up at the night sky. I've always been interested in sci-fi too
Old 29-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You are already home, you have never left, the mind body that you call yourself is within you, you are not within the body, realize this from your inner being and your home sickness will disappear.

Truly spoken from one who now happily lives at home while here.

The homes we remember among the stars, how ever well loved, where temporary lodgings... like this one.

The kingdom of heaven, our original home, lies within.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 29-06-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 29-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Angel
. She has always had such an affinity with the stars and also sci-fi books and films. (Hence my birth name, Altaira, is the name of a star ).

Love and light
Amethyst Angel

Don't know your age, but this is cool as I'd never heard of an Altaira.
other than the lovely-sweet young woman in Forbidden Planet. (1956)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049223/

A superb film I've seen 5-6 times over the decades.

I haven't read sci-fi since high school, but still love sci-fi films of any quality.
And Forbidden Planet is a classic, certainly the best of that decade.
A treat to hear your names are the same, as I really love Morbius, Altaira and the movie
Old 30-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthumb92
^ I agree with this also it is true about living multiple lives I was told by someone that my spirit shared 3 different bodies in other dimensions and that i could sync in with them if I wanted a rest from this dimension I just simply don't know how to.

I've found different levels of meditation have helped me connect with my higher self again. Finding that time to do that is crucial to well-being

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 30-06-2012, 05:17 AM
Henri77

Perhaps this is partly why we come to earth without conscious pastlife memory.

As we have enough challenges as it is.
Without yearning for, or regretting past experiences, relationships.

The fact that our sibling might have been our lover, murderer, or great grandparent could be a confusing challenge.

However...finding our home within, while a lovely-essential experience, is yet, not not entirely what we often seek-miss.
Old 30-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Knower

Henri…

Though I understand your sentiments… and understand that we come into this life without conscious past life memories… there may well be a reason for some souls to connect to with other life experiences.

I can only speak for myself… I feel it has been an important part of this physical incarnation to get a glimpse of knowledge concerning past lives and learning that my experiences are many and, well, far flung. It is a richness that adds to this life, at this time, here on Earth. I also understand it can be troubling for some people. Our paths are many and varied.

Perhaps tapping into our soul’s memory of other lives is a stepping stone for our work in this particular Earthly ride? Makes me wonder…

I am pleased with this life, being here for an amazing experience yet I feel that the bits and pieces I am learning is assisting me with this journey.

I understand that it is likely that I too will return ‘home’ for a rest. Tis a place where I am comfortable and go to refresh my energies.

In very simple terms, there can be a connection to ‘home’ that stays with us… similar to remembering the hometown I was born in. I will always have a connection with my birth place however I am happy where I am living now.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTheShift
Henri…
can only speak for myself… I feel it has been an important part of this physical incarnation to get a glimpse of knowledge concerning past lives and learning that my experiences are many and, well, far flung. It is a richness that adds to this life, at this time, here on Earth. I also understand it can be troubling for some people. Our paths are many and varied.

I wholly agree with you, about curiosity,,, and while I've never tried to look back, I'm getting increasingly curious about (between-after life ,especially) and curious what my prior ET incarnations have been.
Though honestly, if I was beheaded, strangled, a psychotic killer, I'd rather not know.

Also, knowing of prior relationships might make the current relationship with that soul, unnecessarily complex, (emotionally) So nature has a wisdom in how things normally work. It seems. By having us trust our feelings rather than past life memory-actions

However man is a curious animal and such information IS available should we seek it,

This man has investigated between life experiences and shared an immense wealth of information, that's really piqued my interest.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/ne...reply&p=569603