Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23-01-2012, 04:23 AM
aero87 aero87 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 436
 
Can you pick when you reincarnate?

I'm not a big believer in reincarnation but after feeling so low tonight (alot of negative energy just kinda overwhelmed me suddenly) the idea came to my mind. If we do reincarnate after death, can we choose when we do so? I mean personally I'd like to have a bit of a vacation before I have to head back to Earth if that's the path the universe wants for me.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23-01-2012, 04:31 AM
Adrienne Adrienne is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: an alternate reality
Posts: 25,983
 
Put in your request for a vacation now . If things are as people say, that we choose so many things in our lives before we come here, why not request a vacation ?

Dream Angel xx
__________________
♥ love always ♥

Expect Miracles !


Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-01-2012, 04:35 AM
aero87 aero87 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 436
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Put in your request for a vacation now . If things are as people say, that we choose so many things in our lives before we come here, why not request a vacation ?

Dream Angel xx


Good suggestion. I really don't want to come back straight to Earth. There are a few people I want to spend time with in the Afterlife, and I want to be able to take everything in and enjoy it there before I have to come back here.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23-01-2012, 04:43 AM
Left Behind Left Behind is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 431
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
Good suggestion. I really don't want to come back straight to Earth. There are a few people I want to spend time with in the Afterlife, and I want to be able to take everything in and enjoy it there before I have to come back here.

Me too.

Except that I don't want to come back!

Jim
__________________
If you don't go to church because you find it full of hypocrites: go to church, be sincere, and help outnumber the hypocrites.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23-01-2012, 04:56 AM
aero87 aero87 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 436
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
Me too.

Except that I don't want to come back!

Jim

Haha! Well I think I'd come back as long as I got an extended stay in the life after this one.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23-01-2012, 09:27 AM
waif waif is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4
 
I don't want to come back either, but I don't know how my thinking will be once I'm "dead" (here) ... even though I know I'll truly be what I am once again, I hope I don't decide to incarnate back on earth to make myself go through more challenges I want to be in heaven forever.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 23-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Left Behind Left Behind is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 431
 
Yes: it's like relationships you broke off, jobs you quit, clubs or hobby groups you left. . . come back, and you're in all likelihood coming back to the same old problems that caused you to leave in the first place.

Jim
__________________
If you don't go to church because you find it full of hypocrites: go to church, be sincere, and help outnumber the hypocrites.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 23-01-2012, 07:10 PM
WhiteWarrior WhiteWarrior is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,406
 
It seems to me that we live and reincarnate in soul groups. We get born more or less at the same period, give or take a few decades, and then those who die first wait on the other side in a growing group until the last dies. Then the cycle repeats. But time has little meaning on the other side; a year goes in a minute if you so choose, or you can spend a minute of time over the span of a spirit-world year. So yes, you can have your vacation.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Enya
Posts: n/a
 
From what I know, you can spend as much time as you like studying, learning other things, going to other dimensions/planets...until you decide, with the help of others, if your overall spiritual development is best served thru reincarnation. If it is, then you will discuss it and plan as best you can.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 24-01-2012, 02:28 AM
mac
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
It seems to me that we live and reincarnate in soul groups. We get born more or less at the same period, give or take a few decades, and then those who die first wait on the other side in a growing group until the last dies. Then the cycle repeats. But time has little meaning on the other side; a year goes in a minute if you so choose, or you can spend a minute of time over the span of a spirit-world year. So yes, you can have your vacation.

This is also how I see matters.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums