Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-01-2012, 03:32 AM
Love406

Twin Flame magnetic energy

I need advice from anyone that is very knowledgable about twin flame relationships.

I've met my twin flame without a shadow of a doubt about two an a half years ago, but unfortunately because current circumstances we are unable to be in a relationship. However, when we see one another which is every week because we have a child together, we cannot keep our hands off of one another, we usually end up being intimate; afterwards, once he leaves I feel a void. Not so much sad just a achey I miss him so much feeling, a longing if you will. It usually lingers for a few days then I am able to focus again until the next time I see him.

We both have tried to end the relationship even before we had a child together, but we always end up back together. I keep telling myself to stop having sex with him but our energy is so magnetic, overwhelming; not just in the bedroom. It definitely is love there. Him nor I can deny this intense love we have.

I enjoy the sex, it is out of this world. I have never experienced such love physically, emotionally, spiritually, or mentally. Literally our love-making transcends far beyond just physical planes. But it is afterwards (at least for me), once he leaves, I miss him so much. I cannot seem to focus on anything else until a few days have passed.

My question: should twin flames continue to be intimate even when at the moment we are not able to be together? We both are single, but he has other issues not allowing him to fully commit. This energy is so intense, how do we control it because for our sons sake we have to see one another, but then we have sex, and following our sexual consummation, I have the longing feeling. I am so tired of this cycle. I wish I could just get over this intense attraction. How do we get passed the magnetic energy that keeps pulling us both to be intimate with eachother? I know that seems like an easy answer but it is almost as if something takes over my mind and body causing me to lack self-control around him. Sorry for repeating myself over and over, but our relationship since day one has been an emotional roller-coaster.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:05 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love406
I need advice from anyone that is very knowledgable about twin flame relationships.

I've met my twin flame without a shadow of a doubt about two an a half years ago, but unfortunately because current circumstances we are unable to be in a relationship. However, when we see one another which is every week because we have a child together, we cannot keep our hands off of one another, we usually end up being intimate; afterwards, once he leaves I feel a void. Not so much sad just a achey I miss him so much feeling, a longing if you will. It usually lingers for a few days then I am able to focus again until the next time I see him.

We both have tried to end the relationship even before we had a child together, but we always end up back together. I keep telling myself to stop having sex with him but our energy is so magnetic, overwhelming; not just in the bedroom. It definitely is love there. Him nor I can deny this intense love we have.

I enjoy the sex, it is out of this world. I have never experienced such love physically, emotionally, spiritually, or mentally. Literally our love-making transcends far beyond just physical planes. But it is afterwards (at least for me), once he leaves, I miss him so much. I cannot seem to focus on anything else until a few days have passed.

My question: should twin flames continue to be intimate even when at the moment we are not able to be together? We both are single, but he has other issues not allowing him to fully commit. This energy is so intense, how do we control it because for our sons sake we have to see one another, but then we have sex, and following our sexual consummation, I have the longing feeling. I am so tired of this cycle. I wish I could just get over this intense attraction. How do we get passed the magnetic energy that keeps pulling us both to be intimate with eachother? I know that seems like an easy answer but it is almost as if something takes over my mind and body causing me to lack self-control around him. Sorry for repeating myself over and over, but our relationship since day one has been an emotional roller-coaster.

kinda confused. You're both single, have a child together and feel this amazing connection. What is standing in the way of you being together? Even if you weren't TF's it would still be worth a shot at making things work for the sake of the child and what do you really have to lose.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Master

Well, I understand if you can't be in a relationship together now. I have a friend who is going through a similar thing with her tf. They've known each other forever, and he just got out of prison, and he's in a halfway house for awhile.

They have that incredible attraction and energy. They have to deal because they can't really be together for a couple of months.

I don't really have advice here because the 2 of them are still trying to maintain the balance themselves.

My thought would be that you find a way to take the bliss and expand it into your everyday lives and carry each other with you rather than letting it stay confined to just the sexual activity. I'm not sure the answer is to abstain. (I hope that makes some kind of sense).
Old 04-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Well, I understand if you can't be in a relationship together now. I have a friend who is going through a similar thing with her tf. They've known each other forever, and he just got out of prison, and he's in a halfway house for awhile.

They have that incredible attraction and energy. They have to deal because they can't really be together for a couple of months.

I don't really have advice here because the 2 of them are still trying to maintain the balance themselves.

My thought would be that you find a way to take the bliss and expand it into your everyday lives and carry each other with you rather than letting it stay confined to just the sexual activity. I'm not sure the answer is to abstain. (I hope that makes some kind of sense).

it does make me laugh when i see so many people who are married and meet their twin flame and say oh if only we were single there would be no problems, lol there can ALWAYS be problems when its tf every situation is unique and just as complex, i guess it's about looking within yourselves and healing yourselves and letting it get back together naturally, the child will mean you do have that bond to make reuniting easier when you are both ready x
Old 04-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love406

I also don't understand! If he is single what other issues could he possibly have that could keep him from being with you and your child !!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Master

Oh, there are tons of things that could keep two people apart aside from other relationships.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Love406

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Oh, there are tons of things that could keep two people apart aside from other relationships.

Yeah, I've tried dating other people but it never feels right. I am constantly thinking of him. I stay very busy but eventually I come back to thinking of him.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Love406

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
I also don't understand! If he is single what other issues could he possibly have that could keep him from being with you and your child !!
Yeah, it is more him than me. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but he says he is not ready to get married again. Before we meet he had recently divorced and according to him it was the worse experience ever and that he does not want to get married again. He constantly tells me that he really wants to break our connection but it is too strong and he can't stop thinking about me, but he still does not want the responsibility of marriage right now. I really have tried to end it but to no avail...And I just recently had a child by him seven months ago so now it is even harder to break the connection at least for me. It is hard because I enjoy him and intimacy with him but I know I need to build the strength and end it completely.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Love406

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
it does make me laugh when i see so many people who are married and meet their twin flame and say oh if only we were single there would be no problems, lol there can ALWAYS be problems when its tf every situation is unique and just as complex, i guess it's about looking within yourselves and healing yourselves and letting it get back together naturally, the child will mean you do have that bond to make reuniting easier when you are both ready x

Yeah. It has been very complex and emotional. Since we've met we both have been trying to end it. Either it was me or him and to no avail, two to three months would pass and we would end up right back together. Now we have a child together, I guess it will be impossible to break our bond now. It is so sicking. I just want him out of my life but I can't build the strength to stop being intimate with him. I know he has to see our child though.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Master

Have you considered just having the relationship the 2 of you have and not worrying about the marriage or the labels? Seems like you'd both feel less pressure.