Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 28-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Magic at Midnight !

Last night I was working in my room. All of a sudden, my cd player turns on all by itself ! I couldn't believe it, I was on the other side of the room ! I looked at the clock and it was midnight.

I have heard about tvs and radios turning on by themselves, lights turning on and off, but this was the first time something like this happened to me ! It was just amazing

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Occultist

could be an electrical surge or timer was set?
check the cord also and batteries. Maybe a pet ran past and turned it on?
There are so many reasons why that might have happened and none would be paranormal. I think your safe and nothing is going on good chance its something electrical maybe get a friend over who knows about electric to take a look also contact the manufacturer to see if this is a common problem..
Old 29-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Tabitha

I've had radios and lights switch themselves on and off a fair few times now, along with things disappearing and reappearing, dropping out of the air in front of me, being carried across a room by some unseen force etc. I guess we have an entity having a bit of fun with us, but after five to six years I'm still not entirely sure what is going on, and nobody seems to be able to tell me either.

I'm not amazed anymore - weird things have been going on for so long now, that I'm rather blase about it all.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Deactivated Account

thanks Occultist for your suggestions, but it wasn't any electrical or electronic glitches... this I know it was definitely " otherworldly"

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Tabitha,

I think even if things like this continue to happen to me, I would still be amazed... check back with me in 5 to 6 years, lol !

I have had spirits play hide and seek with my books, my crystals and my keys... and they have turned up in the most unusual places, so I know it wasn't just my occasional forgetfulness in those experiences.

I am constantly asking for signs, so perhaps this last experience was just a very creative sign for me , I do believe it was !

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
thanks Occultist for your suggestions, but it wasn't any electrical or electronic glitches... this I know it was definitely " otherworldly"
well I am glad you debunked everything and came to your conclusion that's all that matters because debunking shows proof because if you cannot debunk it then you have to start looking at paranormal issues so I am glad you looked up the radio seen if any had a defect and called an electrician or wondered if a pet might have bumped it. seen if any storms was out that day that might have effected it Because the most important thing is valid proof that cannot be debunked.Blessed be
Old 03-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
well I am glad you debunked everything and came to your conclusion that's all that matters because debunking shows proof because if you cannot debunk it then you have to start looking at paranormal issues so I am glad you looked up the radio seen if any had a defect and called an electrician or wondered if a pet might have bumped it. seen if any storms was out that day that might have effected it Because the most important thing is valid proof that cannot be debunked.Blessed be

I think you misunderstood me ~ but it WAS paranormal, no debunking necessary !

Expect Miracles !

Old 03-01-2012, 01:41 AM
eyewish

I use ot get the same thing with my phone all the time. i would be meditating and it would turn off, eg the songs playing, i would check the phone itl be on and say playing on the next track, not untill I close and open it woudl begin again

Never happened other times. only whilst meditation
Old 03-01-2012, 03:20 AM
Guide
Quote:
hi Tabitha,

I think even if things like this continue to happen to me, I would still be amazed... check back with me in 5 to 6 years, lol !

I have had spirits play hide and seek with my books, my crystals and my keys... and they have turned up in the most unusual places, so I know it wasn't just my occasional forgetfulness in those experiences.

I am constantly asking for signs, so perhaps this last experience was just a very creative sign for me , I do believe it was !

Perhaps you should figure out if the music that was played at that moment is relevant in any way to your request of signs, or means something concerning the spirits you are invoking... it could become a good confirmation.

Much love,
TISS
Old 05-02-2012, 05:21 AM
drake

Quote:
I think you misunderstood me ~ but it WAS paranormal, no debunking necessary !

if you didn't look into any natural causes, how do you "know" it was paranormal? Do you have some verified psychic abilities and you "felt" it or something?