Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2007, 11:31 PM
chi chi

Colours

Today while i was sat relaxing i closed my eyes and saw all different colours and shapes then all i saw was an electric blue colour with bright green leaf shapes all around the edges in the center i saw a white circle and in this was pictures of people but i couldnt make out faces also saw some vases

my question is how do i get to the circle i dont seem to be able to get any further i have asked my angels and spirit to help me also my guide but the vision just disappears

love chi xxxxx
Old 15-03-2007, 01:48 AM
kundalini

Hi chi chi,

It sounds as though you were in a meditative state and whilst being so relaxed you began to have visions. I know exactly what you mean when you say that you tried to explore the vision more but then it disappeared. That has happened to me too!

Well, firstly, working with a crystal called Unakite can help to induce the visions themselves. This is normally placed on the Heart Chakra where it helps to balance energies and remarkably also helps to stimulate weight gain - but only where it is needed!

When unakite is placed on the Third Eye Chakra, it is said to induce visions then too but these visions will be connected with your past lives and so therefore it is a useful crystal for past-life healing work.

Secondly, I would say that further meditation would help you to control these visions more and explore them further. Positive thinking may help too. For example, should you find yourself having a vision and then really wanting to explore it further but then you start remembering how the visions tend to disappear...then you may need to change that way of thinking. Try focusing on the positive outcome that you will be able to explore the vision further rather than focusing on the negative outcome of failing to explore the vision.

I hope this helps, K.
Old 15-03-2007, 09:00 PM
chi chi

Thanks k

that was very helpful but think i might give the chrystal a miss dont need anymore weight on me lol will try what you said with a more posative outlook and will try not to try so hard too that may help

love chi xxxx
Old 15-03-2007, 11:02 PM
kundalini

Hi chi chi,

LOL, I knew you were going to say that about the unakite crystal! Although, seriously, I do not think it works like that. It only helps a person to gain weight if they really need to and not if they do not want to gain any weight.

Anyhow, glad my comments have helped, K.
Old 15-03-2007, 11:55 PM
chi chi

lol
does it not work other way too i need a miracle hahahaha

love chi xxxxx
Old 16-03-2007, 12:25 AM
kundalini

Hi chi chi,

Lol, not as I know of. There is a crystal called 'Green Aventurine' though and this is said to help the muscular system so perhaps that is the closest crystal there is for that kind of thing. I'll let you know if I find out about any other crystals.

K.
Old 16-03-2007, 08:06 AM
Enlightener

Possibly your desire to explore the visions is what is keeping you from exploring them. What you want will usually and most likely be pushed away from as in the act of wanting something you push it away, seek therefore to know that you already have that vision. Don't seek to explore it, merely let it come to you.

Just an idea,
Enlightener
Old 16-03-2007, 08:38 PM
chi chi

maybe your right will have to try to do that but not easy at the time as i am never satisfied i want everything at once too impatient for my own good at times lol will get there one day i am sure of that

love chi xxxx
Old 16-03-2007, 08:40 PM
chi chi

keep you eyes open for that chrystal k pmsl

love chi xxxxx
Closed Thread