Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 11:22 PM
chi chi

Not Sure If This Is Right Place To Post This

A few years ago before i started my spiritual journey i had got up in middle of the night as i have always beed a bad sleeper i was so restless i didnt want to wake my husband so i thought i would go downstairs make a brew and lie on the sofa in the hope i would soon doze off while watching tv.
At the bottom of our stairs was a cupboard with the electric meter in i was always frightened that my children would fall down the stairs and hit their head on this but it never happened what did happen was that night was i remember walking across the landing and going down the first two stairs next thing i know i am lay on my quilt on my side curled up wondering how i got there i wasnt hurt anywhere and where i was lying it was impossible to have fell because i was up against the wall opposit the meter cupboard
Have any of you any ideas on this?

love chi xxxx
Old 13-03-2007, 12:03 AM
angelicious

Kia ora, hello,

Sounds like sleep walking, lol. Well, it was when it happened to me. I was notorious for sleep walking when I was a child. I use to have experiences that 'seemed' so vivid, then all of a sudden wake up in the most random places, unsure of what exactly happened, just like in your case.

Old 13-03-2007, 01:15 AM
chi chi

thanks

angelicious but i know i was wide awake at the top of the stairs but who knows i certainly dont i wont rule out sleep walking though

love chi xxxxx
Old 13-03-2007, 03:01 PM
cweiters

chi chi most doctors would call this a sleep disorder, I agree with angelicious sleep walking is what is sound like. I am all the sleep disorders rolled up into one. I am learning that most lucid dreamers experience dreams that are so vivid its difficult to distinguish between reality and the dream.

I had a dream recently that was so much like reality; I'm still asking myself could it be possible I was sleeping? Thank God you were not injured!

Love to all
cw
Old 13-03-2007, 03:35 PM
chi chi

Thanks cw

I dont think that i have slept walked before but i do have sleep disorder so you could be right it hasnt happened since that i know of just glad i didnt fancy a walk lol

love chi xxxx
Old 13-03-2007, 05:36 PM
Knower

Hi Chi Chi

I used to sleepwalk all the time when I was young lol one time I can remember waking up in the middle of the night freezing, my quilt was nowhere to be found lol I didn't find my quilt until the next morning folded up lovely on the sofa downstairs

Another time my mum told me that I had gone to bed and gone to sleep in the ottoman at the bottom of their bed, they didn't realise until the middle of the night when the lid was lifted and out I climbed she swore I was trying to give her a heart attack lolol

I don't do it so much now, only if I'm ill or have something playing on my mind, my husband will usually let me know the next morning when he'll say I've been on my night walks

Michelle xx
Old 13-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
Another time my mum told me that I had gone to bed and gone to sleep in the ottoman at the bottom of their bed, they didn't realise until the middle of the night when the lid was lifted and out I climbed she swore I was trying to give her a heart attack lolol

lol lol lol - excellent!

AM
Old 13-03-2007, 08:44 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle

Hahaha, Michelle, that's hilarious!!!!
Closed Thread