Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Phoenix Fire

Smile Were these rainbow fairies?

I was walking home from dropping my daughter at her nursery school, it was a cloudy morning and raining slightly i looked up to see a rainbow, the i spotted what i can only describe four extremely bright circular objects that seemed to be moving in a formation, i watched for a minute as the flew in the same direction the rainbow was going, then i started getting feeling activity in my third eye area.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:02 AM
Boldylocks

Wow, very interesting, Bright Spark! Were these circular objects large-- the size of maybe a UFO craft? You may have seen UFO's --who were enjoying that rainbow-- one of the many Earth phenomena's we humans often take for granted that I'm sure other Beings enjoy watching.

They could also have been fae's as well. I've seen the Faery zoom in the air as small comets-- wether white or pink and sparkly. Once I have seen a small red light fly into some trees-- so it's hard to say that what you saw was NOT faery! Very unusual sighting though, to say the least!
Old 05-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Triquetragirl

Interesting! I have seen a similar image during a lightning storm!
Old 22-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Phoenix Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
Wow, very interesting, Bright Spark! Were these circular objects large-- the size of maybe a UFO craft? You may have seen UFO's --who were enjoying that rainbow-- one of the many Earth phenomena's we humans often take for granted that I'm sure other Beings enjoy watching.

They could also have been fae's as well. I've seen the Faery zoom in the air as small comets-- wether white or pink and sparkly. Once I have seen a small red light fly into some trees-- so it's hard to say that what you saw was NOT faery! Very unusual sighting though, to say the least!

Sorry for the delay in my reply, it is hard to gauge how big they were,as far has I percieved them they were small.
Old 23-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Galios

Rainbow faries? you really sure?
Would be nice. :O!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Boldylocks

My hunch is that they were Faery- Faery who were really enjoying that rainbow -and maybe they actually wanted the humankind to see them that day, -- maybe to show us also not to take the beauty of nature (like rainbows) for granted!
Old 26-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Master
how sweet!
Old 26-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

I wonder what rainbow fairies do I feel attracted to all colors actually especially purple hehe
Old 13-02-2012, 07:12 PM
TinTin

Rainbow fairies. hmm..that just sound very beautiful.

can someone tell me what kind of fairies that looks golden and sparkly when one looks at it? Thank you.