Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 20-10-2011, 02:36 AM
krystalashes9

Question Ted Andrews Books

I am really enjoying his book Meet and Work with Spirit Guides. It's giving me a lot of insight on how to communicate with my spirit guide. Has anybody else read any of his books? If you have which ones? and what are your opinions on them?
Old 20-10-2011, 03:04 AM
nightowl

I really love Animal Speak. It is very thorough and teaches wonderful insights on understanding and getting to know animal guides. I highly recommend it.
Old 20-10-2011, 03:30 AM
krystalashes9

I was looking at that one. I have two animal guides and I want to know them better. Thanks for the recommendation!
Old 20-10-2011, 03:34 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalashes9
I was looking at that one. I have two animal guides and I want to know them better. Thanks for the recommendation!

Hey no problem ...what animal guides do you have?
Old 20-10-2011, 02:16 PM
krystalashes9

I have a butterfly and a white rat. I named my butterfly Buttercup but my rat still has no name.
Old 20-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Experiencer

I have animal speak as well. I really enjoy it. I don't have any animal guides right now, but I have some that come to bring me messages. I use it to help me understand their message.
Old 20-10-2011, 05:51 PM
krystalashes9

That's what I want to learn too. How to communicate better with them or see if they are there to give a specific message
Old 20-10-2011, 10:03 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalashes9
I have a butterfly and a white rat. I named my butterfly Buttercup but my rat still has no name.

Those are interesting guides...I find it fascinating that the two you have see things from a different perspective, one from the air and one from the ground. It often happens this way with animal guides they will tend to balance out one another.

This is a great site for insight...

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/displ..._spirit_guides
Old 21-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Those are interesting guides...I find it fascinating that the two you have see things from a different perspective, one from the air and one from the ground. It often happens this way with animal guides they will tend to balance out one another.

This is a great site for insight...

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/displ..._spirit_guides

I LOVE that website!!!
Old 21-10-2011, 01:06 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
I LOVE that website!!!

Me Too!!! Glad to share...