Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Master
The bag of shells I got were from a mosaic wholesaler under craft shells and the 1 kilo bag cost me $23.58 and I'd reckon I could make about 12 -15 quite easily.

Today I got some work building a set of steps so I should make enough outta that to buy a bigger bore glue gun and a kilo of glue sticks.

First thing I wanna ask when I fire it up is whether I can cover it in car bog 'cause I then wanna carve it into the shape of a shell or at least something similar with nice lines.

I found, once I was about halfway gluing it up was that I'd put a blob on where the next shell went then go to filling in and then the blob would harden off a bit so I'd then put the shell in and it's fixed straight away but sometimes I'd spend too long filling but a smaller blob on the already hardened blob would soften it enough.

So it hasn't been activated yet or at least I'm trying not to keep saying device activate and increase too much in my head but I certainly did have fairly vivid dreams last night.

<snip>

I'm quite interested, though, in one or two of the protocols esp the addiction one so I can throw the ciggies.
"Doctor, doctor, give me the news... I got a bad case of suckin' the weedy tubes!"

What we need now is a collection of the more relevant threads stickied at the beginning. That way anyone new to this won't be going through 30 pages to piece together whats going on... but then again maybe that's a good thing!!!

Oh right, as for making them to sell, which is always an intention of mine for just about anything I do, I'm hoping the car bog outer casing will work as it'd tidy up the whole thing as well as giving me the chance to art up each device individually and support a reasonable price. As it is I think they'd need the whole Kabang with a fair whack of sideshow quakery including a set of papers, a nice wooden box and the item itself carved into an individual artwork to get anything back on the time spent makin' them.

So right here I'm givin' a big Thankyou to Zaga for such a fine thread and all her work in bringing such a wealth of information to the DIY mystical devices fraternity.

Cheers Zagacat! Hip hip Hip hip

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 31-05-2013 at 04:29 AM.
Old 17-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
So, what parts are necessary and what parts aren't? I've resorted to:

Device activate ... increase

just to see what would happen. I've not got any farther than the tingling and maybe "seeing" the tunnel. Man, I wish I could get to the point you kids have...

Hi Iolite.

My son asked it about the activation protocol His question was, "Device, is it necessary to say the entire protocol every time?" It showed him a picture of a packet that just had "stargate, I trust you completely to heal and integrate my mind, body, and spirit. Stargate mode, activate and increase. Automatic mode" highlighted. He felt and I thought that perhaps that is all that you need to say. I still feel good about saying "hi" to the device. Personal preference though.

I wish I could get to the point that my children have as well. Still trying.
Old 17-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Master
"stargate, I trust you completely to heal and integrate my mind, body, and spirit. Stargate mode, activate and increase. Automatic mode"

This part I like.

But of course you have Stargates in your own body you could learn to trust in this way.

Xan

Old 17-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Experiencer
Lol Mr. I! IF you don't "end session" with the device you will have restless/whacky dreams. Wish I knew why. Wish I had more control of them too.

I have a hard time sticking to an agenda with the device. I have noticed that my animals seem to be very fond of me when I use the device. Perhaps it is because I am sitting still and can be bothered. :)

Mr. I, sounds like you have a great plan to market the device. I am not too great at woodwork and so I can't imagine trying to produce boxes and my craftmanship with hot glue is not superior. I do think it is a great idea. I love the personal art piece. Perhaps you could name them too?
Old 17-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
"stargate, I trust you completely to heal and integrate my mind, body, and spirit. Stargate mode, activate and increase. Automatic mode"

This part I like.

But of course you have Stargates in your own body you could learn to trust in this way.

Xan

Very interesting, Xan. I will have to look that up. Does it have to do with the chakra system?
Old 17-11-2011, 07:08 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagacat

I have a hard time sticking to an agenda with the device. I have noticed that my animals seem to be very fond of me when I use the device. Perhaps it is because I am sitting still and can be bothered. :)

They can sense the energy and LIKE IT!! The other night, I was on my bed with the device on a pillow on my lap and Salem would not leave me alone. If I ignored him, he was quite noisy. I picked him up and cuddled him on the pillow near the divice and that seemed to settle him down enough for him to curl up next to me. He still wanted scritches, scratches and strokes for a bit.
Old 17-11-2011, 07:10 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagacat
Hi Iolite.

My son asked it about the activation protocol His question was, "Device, is it necessary to say the entire protocol every time?" It showed him a picture of a packet that just had "stargate, I trust you completely to heal and integrate my mind, body, and spirit. Stargate mode, activate and increase. Automatic mode" highlighted. He felt and I thought that perhaps that is all that you need to say. I still feel good about saying "hi" to the device. Personal preference though.

I wish I could get to the point that my children have as well. Still trying.

Ok.. cool, I'll work on that and see how it goes and report back!!
Old 17-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Master
Zagacat, I made sure the devices, as I made another one yesterday, were turned off bbut I still had the dreams... not wacky but quite vivid and it may be the energy at rest even sets up a kind of latent ability or my guides, higher self etc are quite keen to encourage me...

So yesterday I read one of the other meditation threads and it was mentioned that a good way to meditate was breathing through you centre or stomach which I stowed away to try later as I have been doing meditations breathing through the chakras...

So anyways I had this thing within a dream where I kind of squeezed myself through a hole in a wall at stomach height and when I was halfway through a group of women came into the hallway I was entering and asked what I was doing and I said I was re-birthing myself. Soon after this I woke and it made sense that the meditation with the device should then be done with this style of breathing and as I lay half awake I tried this breathing and immediately went into a vision where I was choosing a coloured cotton material to make a kind of sweatshirt for meditating in so I stayed warm...

So it makes complete sense to me that it'll help getting the device working properly for us if we use this technique of breathing through our stomach which points to the point between orange and yellow... or maybe its just yellow but it feels like the point about 3' above our navel or between sternum and navel.

I'm going to save up again and get a kilo or two of the tinny tiny shells 'cause I think I can make them even smaller. Oh, and a flathead nail that been bent into a curve at the head helps to stuff hair into the shell.
Old 17-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
They can sense the energy and LIKE IT!! The other night, I was on my bed with the device on a pillow on my lap and Salem would not leave me alone. If I ignored him, he was quite noisy. I picked him up and cuddled him on the pillow near the divice and that seemed to settle him down enough for him to curl up next to me. He still wanted scritches, scratches and strokes for a bit.

Lol! That is how my Mioksi works it too!!! Even when I make them, Mioski needs to be there. Especially when I am adding the final glue layer. Peekachoo, my chihuahua, has to sit on top of it while I meditate. I have to close my room door to keep them away. Funny!
Old 17-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Zagacat, I made sure the devices, as I made another one yesterday, were turned off bbut I still had the dreams... not wacky but quite vivid and it may be the energy at rest even sets up a kind of latent ability or my guides, higher self etc are quite keen to encourage me...

So yesterday I read one of the other meditation threads and it was mentioned that a good way to meditate was breathing through you centre or stomach which I stowed away to try later as I have been doing meditations breathing through the chakras...

So anyways I had this thing within a dream where I kind of squeezed myself through a hole in a wall at stomach height and when I was halfway through a group of women came into the hallway I was entering and asked what I was doing and I said I was re-birthing myself. Soon after this I woke and it made sense that the meditation with the device should then be done with this style of breathing and as I lay half awake I tried this breathing and immediately went into a vision where I was choosing a coloured cotton material to make a kind of sweatshirt for meditating in so I stayed warm...

So it makes complete sense to me that it'll help getting the device working properly for us if we use this technique of breathing through our stomach which points to the point between orange and yellow... or maybe its just yellow but it feels like the point about 3' above our navel or between sternum and navel.

I'm going to save up again and get a kilo or two of the tinny tiny shells 'cause I think I can make them even smaller. Oh, and a flathead nail that been bent into a curve at the head helps to stuff hair into the shell.

Wow. Interesting thing is, back in July, when I talked to Kosol-I was practicing connective breathing or rebirthing breath work it kept crossing my mind to use it-but I could not bring myself to do it for different reasons. When I get brave enough, I will have to give it a go.

As for the nail, great advice. I have been using a plastic knife. Lol.