Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Adrian29

Is it safe to travel in astral planes?

In the past I tried a meditation to contact my spirit guides. After 8-9 nights I begin to leave my body, but then I was scared and I comeback in my body. I think that I have the power to travel in astral planes, but I'm scared to leave my body. Some persons or psychics tell about the dangers of astral projection. I read a lot about astral projection. Someone told me that you can remain there for months or years, that exist the danger that you can't comeback. She told me that has to be someone or something to bring me back. Others say that is safe to astral travel, is as safe as dreaming. My dreams are extremelly lucid, I think these vivid dreams have a relation with astral travel. I also had a lot sleep paralysis episodes. And sleep paralysis cause fear too. I want to travel in astral planes, I think that I have the power to do it, but this fear keeps me away. It is safe to travel in astral, how can I protect myself from all ham? Many blessings.
Old 24-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Master

Do not listen to anyone that tells you that you cannot come back and it is dangerous. They do not know what they are talking about. They are putting fear in you and preventing you from astral traveling. No one has to bring you back. All you have to do is think of your body and you will come back yourself. You probably will not need to do that. People tend to come back into their body without doing that. There are other factors can bring you back into your body, frustration, thinking too long, scared etc etc.
To protect yourself just imagine that you are in a bubble and you are protected. Anything else that you can think of. All you have to do is believe and know you will be safe and you will be. The worst thing that can happen is you see something scary and you will end up back in your body. That is why you have to get rid of your fear. Fear will hold you back into your body and if you do go out you will be afraid.
Old 25-09-2011, 01:30 AM
Master
Adrian... Suzy is right, it's safe to travel out of body. In fact we leave our bodies nearly every time we go to sleep. The only difference in ap is you are conscious while doing it... and you can have control by just thinking of where you want to go and you'll be there.

It's just your fear you need to face and go on through to the other side. Since you've read about AP you can trust what so many other people have experienced... that there's a lot of fun and interesting experiences to have. You just need to get used to the different sensations of being out of body.

Xan

Old 25-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Adrian29

And if I want to go in higher planes to meet ascended masters or high evolved beings what should I do?
Old 25-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Master
Start where you are, Adrian... getting comfortable with going out of body.

We rise to higher levels by rising higher ourselves. Meditation practice is for this purpose.

Xan

Old 26-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Adrian29

Astral travel looks very fascinating.
Old 26-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Neville

Could I just post a link to my opening post in the linked thread here as I believe that Astral Projection can be both safe and enjoyable with the simple addition of a few safety principles. I raise it here , because there was another post in this section made by someone who said they were attacked while astral projecting.

Anyway here is the post;
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=22266

Have fun, enjoy the exploration and keep to the well lit areas.

Best wishes Neville
Old 29-09-2011, 05:58 AM
zephyr313

I have not had an uncomfortable AP before. However, I have heard stories from people I know that were spine tingling. I think personally though those reflect more of an inner experience in your own self than anything astrally related.
Old 29-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Adrian29

My problem is that I was scared by other people. I think that more you meditate more you get rid of this useless fear.