Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 05-09-2011, 09:08 PM
xcat-ladyx

how to protect my son x

hello all :) i was wondering if you could help me. i need a good protection spell for my home, and also a strong protection spell for my son, since he was born i have paniced non stop about him and im hoping this will ease my mind a little
thank you xxx
Old 05-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Medium_Laura

There are many. For your home, try a "Witches bottle" It worked for another SF member I gave the spell to :)

How to Make a Witch Bottle

Witch Bottles have been around for hundreds of years and have been found all over Britain. Witches actually use them for property protection. This is a simple way to make and use a witch bottle for general protection.

Supplies:

A glass or ceramic jar or bottle, with a big enough iopening to put the objects in it
pins
razors
thorns
ashes
glass
burrs
needles
wood pieces
hair, fingernails or blood
rusty nails
protection herbs
vinegar
urine
any other sharp or nasty object that would divert negative energy

First place all the items in your bottle. With each object, visualize the bottle being infused with protective energy. Know that any negative energy directed towards you will be absorbed and destroyed by the bottle. You could also write on a tiny piece of paper all the things you want to be protected from and stick it inside. The last items you add would be the blood (menstrual blood could be used) urine, vinegar or hair and nails (urine and blood symbolize yourself, they connect you to the bottle, they are a really strong element to work with in magic). Lastly seal the top (you can drip black candle wax over it, or just close the lid). Now you should bury it somewhere outside or in your home. These bottles have been found under floor boards, in walls, under the porch, in fireplaces and buried outside. Wherever is most convenient for you.

(I bury 4 of them on the 4 corners of my property line)

As long as the bottle stays intact and doesn't break, it will work.

As for your son, try a necklace talisman. My children wear a pentacle.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:54 PM
mattie

What Is This Fear About?

Why have you panicked nonstop since your son was born? Is something specific generating this?

It is important for you to move out of this fear as fear can be a self-fulfilling manifestation.

Fear Deconstructed- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009

You can order any spirits that you’re not wanting to be around to scram.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290
Old 06-09-2011, 07:09 AM
Master
This from the Cunning Folk Grimoire

Witch bottles can be made of glass, pottery or iron. To protect from witchcraft they should be buried close to the front door.
To discover a witch they are placed on a fire.
The bottle represents the witches bladder.
Put bent nails, pins, thorns or any sharp objects in the bottle and add your clients urine. Hair and/or nail clippings can also be added.
Burying the bottle in the garden will cause pain to anyone attempting to place a curse.
If your client is already bewitched then place the bottle on the fire, this will cause the witch intense pain until the spell is lifted.
There are reports of witches dying if the bottle explodes on the fire

As you can see, the protection is rather specific. Cunning Folk [ so-called White Witches ] were often used as Witch finders in medieval times.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Master
Afterthought. The following I put together as an energy charger for tarot cards but it also seems to be effective as a personal talisman. It brings together the Lords of the Powers of the Elements, and Mother Earth.
Print it out and place in the house. I have a full-size print in a picture frame. [ Right click, then Save as .... ]

Old 06-09-2011, 08:47 AM
xcat-ladyx

thank you very much :)
i have tarot cards on the walls in my house which have helped me.
i also have protective herbs in a locket that reminds me of my son, and also in a picture frame of him.
but i will definatley try the witches bottles thank you :)
i have no idea why i worry so obsessivley over him, i think i am just a very paranoid person! xxx
Old 06-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Maiya

You should work to alleviate your fears regarding your son. Can you tell us some more about him, his age etc.? Perhaps some healing thoughts from this forum can help you be less concerned.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Lostgirl

Bit of a sidenote here (i do apologise) but which grimore is that from Norseman?! You have the most interesting books!

Back on topic - might it be worth writing your own protection spell? Just an idea to consider
Old 10-09-2011, 11:46 PM
BlackWolf

That was great. I just now put a Witch Bottle together and buried it in my garden! What an awesome idea! Thanks
Old 11-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcat-ladyx
i have no idea why i worry so obsessivley over him, i think i am just a very paranoid person! xxx

I suggest there is always a reason for this. Might pay to take a walk down memory lane into your own childhood?

Try to remember that like attracts like, and the more intensity and focus we place there will actualise it faster. You really need to stop worrying and shift your focus into enjoying your sons presence instead.