Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Seeker

What feelings do you get while thinking of your twin flame?

For people who have met their twin, what feelings in your body do you get while thinking of them?

I get a feeling in my solar plexus and in my chest, sometimes its a subtle feeling other times its quite strong like a rushing feeling, ive never felt this energy with anyone before, its a feeling of bliss :) Sometimes i can just feel it in my chest and sometimes its just in my solar plexus area and other times its both. Its a nicer feeling than butterflies. Ive also felt an exciting feeling in my chest.

have you experienced this? Also does this mean that my twin is thinking of me at the same time so we are giving each other that energy?
Old 05-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Master
i have found that because we are all the same everythin is oppsoite . for instance light and dark , up and down . in and out . there is always an opposite . so i find when im loving my twin . he is hating me and vice versa , when i think of him , he isnt thinking of me and vice versa . but occasionally at times we do feel them . i can be sat all happy going about my day when suddenly i feel him and hes in pain , then it quickly goes . so like i said if im happy he is sad . i too get the feeling in my solar plexus as well as my heart . just lately it has affected my crown chakra too . when he is cutting off i get a CONSTANT HEADACHE

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i have found that because we are all the same everythin is oppsoite . for instance light and dark , up and down . in and out . there is always an opposite . so i find when im loving my twin . he is hating me and vice versa , when i think of him , he isnt thinking of me and vice versa . but occasionally at times we do feel them . i can be sat all happy going about my day when suddenly i feel him and hes in pain , then it quickly goes . so like i said if im happy he is sad . i too get the feeling in my solar plexus as well as my heart . just lately it has affected my crown chakra too . when he is cutting off i get a CONSTANT HEADACHE
Omg, then my TF must be the happiest man on earth because I mostly feel very sad when I think about him.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Master
well i cant speak for everyone but this is how it seems with me and mine and everyone elses is different . when i was at my worst and always sad my twin was generally happy with his new gf . but then he did tell me occasionally he had bouts of heartache which he couldnt understand but it soon passed as soon as he felt it so i knew he was feeling me . then when he was ill and very down i was genrally happy but felt him also . like i said everyones conenction is different so this may not apply to everyone . trust your own instincts and souls calling

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:59 PM
It definitely depends on the circumstances. When everything is good and I'm happy, thinking about him makes my heart flip-flop and I feel this intense rush of energy (him winking at me causes the same effect!) When he's upset or angry, I feel tense and get a knot in my stomach...When we've been separated for days at a time, I miss him so deeply it hurts inside, like my heart is being squeezed to death! So it constantly changes...
Old 05-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Seeker

its bit hard to answer this, because we are in each other's mind almost all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda
I get a feeling in my solar plexus and in my chest, sometimes its a subtle feeling other times its quite strong like a rushing feeling, ive never felt this energy with anyone before, its a feeling of bliss :) Sometimes i can just feel it in my chest and sometimes its just in my solar plexus area and other times its both. Its a nicer feeling than butterflies. Ive also felt an exciting feeling in my chest.
very interesting, this is exactly how my TF describes what he feels when I (consciously) think about him...

and when he consciously thinks of me, I feel tingles in whole my body, and very pleasant feeling of waves of energy going through my body... ohh yes and hand stroking my hair sometimes when I close my eyes, I can also see very beautiful cloud or haze of rainbow colours... I must be very visual type lol

and yes, I believe that thinking of each other gives us both energy, positive vibrations, joy...
Old 06-09-2011, 08:03 AM
Pathfinder

When im thinking of him, I feel warm sensation in my chest erea. my heart feels like its about to pop out. I also start smiling when i do. usually i also put my two hands on my heart, i guess to avoid it popping out:)
sometimes i need to close my eyes and i when thinking of him i get calm and feel so much love. i also hold my head a bit towards the left.

when with him i feel so much energy throughout my body and im extremely happy.

when thinking of him when im a bit sad or seperated for too long i have the same sensation of warmth around my heart but my heart hurts and feels like its bursting into pieces. my right hand will still be on my heart but my left is reaching out like if im trying to reach him. my head hurts and i cant stop crying and feel like chocking. (weird thing: he told me he often has nightmares where he feels like he's chocking and everyone is leaving him behind)

when hes thinking of me i usually feel like someone is hugging me or two warm hands rubbing my back and neck. hands going through my hair, someone kissing my head. i feel alot of love. so much it makes me cry again.
at least i think thats when he thinks of me, because i get these randomly and to me it just feels like its him.

when we have in mind conversations i feel the same energy as when we are together. i also get a headache, right in between my eyes.

all the sensation i feel are impossible to discribe accually and they are VERRY intense.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry
When im thinking of him, I feel warm sensation in my chest erea. my heart feels like its about to pop out. I also start smiling when i do. usually i also put my two hands on my heart, i guess to avoid it popping out:)
sometimes i need to close my eyes and i when thinking of him i get calm and feel so much love. i also hold my head a bit towards the left.

when with him i feel so much energy throughout my body and im extremely happy.

when thinking of him when im a bit sad or seperated for too long i have the same sensation of warmth around my heart but my heart hurts and feels like its bursting into pieces. my right hand will still be on my heart but my left is reaching out like if im trying to reach him. my head hurts and i cant stop crying and feel like chocking. (weird thing: he told me he often has nightmares where he feels like he's chocking and everyone is leaving him behind)

when hes thinking of me i usually feel like someone is hugging me or two warm hands rubbing my back and neck. hands going through my hair, someone kissing my head. i feel alot of love. so much it makes me cry again.
at least i think thats when he thinks of me, because i get these randomly and to me it just feels like its him.

when we have in mind conversations i feel the same energy as when we are together. i also get a headache, right in between my eyes.

all the sensation i feel are impossible to discribe accually and they are VERRY intense.

My experiences with feeling my TF are very similar to yours. A warm embracing feeling in the chest, sometimes on my back, a feelings like he's touching my lips, and my heart popping out when I think of him all of a sudden. We also have conversations in mind sometimes, not very often. The strange thing is I can "read"his mind, I exactly know what he's thinking or why he's doing something or reacting in a particular way. Like I am in his head or something. Last sunday something very nice happened; my TF called to cancel an appointment we made. He was feeling a bit ill and wanted to stay at home. I wished him all the best and said I was hoping for him to come though. After that call, I have sent him healing energy to all his chakra's and went to the place where we had a "date". He texted he was on his way, feeling a lot better! Things like this often happen between us. Sometimes I take over his hangover or pain.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Knower
I'm not sure about the opposite thing. I know I have read that, but my gut instinct has led me to believe that we feel similar.
For example yesterday, I felt an immense sadness, and for once the feeling was not connected to me, like it was borrowed from someone else. At the same time of this sadness, it felt like it was his emotion.
Also, Saturday night, I had weird feelings like a headache which wasn't my own. We never went anywhere, and I had an early night and got around 9 hours sleep. Come Sunday morning, I literally woke up with a hangover of the worst kind! Lol. I thought, betcha he was out last night :)
The heart feeling.....yup, I get that too. Sometimes really strong, sometimes it's an excited pang.
Are they thinking of us during that time? Who knows, but the other week he wasn't on my mind at all, yet suddenly BANG! It was liked he was forced into my head from nowhere.
I guess this TF thing has to be an open minded thing, as we're all different.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinflamefound
Also, Saturday night, I had weird feelings like a headache which wasn't my own. We never went anywhere, and I had an early night and got around 9 hours sleep. Come Sunday morning, I literally woke up with a hangover of the worst kind! Lol. I thought, betcha he was out last night :)

I always know when mine is in the pub lol .

Today my heart is fluttering . Our connection is strong as I have been touring with his x band and had a brilliant time . I even bumped into his x who told me he's all yours lol

They only lasted two weeks lol .

All though we are apart there is so much information that I am receiving. Yesterday I was shown him walking along the beach with his parents dog . Sure enough his parents posted on a friends facebook page that they are away on holiday :) He's not on my mind 24/ 7 ,I'm just blown away by the signs forcing me to engage :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.