Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 02-09-2011, 05:25 AM
Experiencer
is there a way to find out if someone has casted a spell on you?

Hi ,

I was wondering if there is way a to find out if someone has catsed a spell on you or your family.recently someone told me that me and my family are under a spell from last many years and suggested to get it cleared.
but i am not very much confident that the person is genuine, he may be saying this only for money.

Any pointers or suggestions will be helpful:)

Thanks,
whitelotus.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Lostgirl

First off i wouldnt give him any money - theres no need. Im not sure how to clear a spell. The only thing i can suggest is doing a meditiation. If you visualise all of the bad energy leaving you and your family and visualise all the good energy be soaked up by you all that might help. Someone will come along soon and give a more helpful answer - i didnt want to read and run :) x
Old 02-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Experiencer
thanks lost girl.... i have not given him any money.but the way he explained i felt it is possible but wanted if there is any way to confirm.som years back me and my mom faced lot of issue with negative energies.but as i started meditation,grounding and protecting....it helped.

but other family members are not into meditation.........
thanks again:)
Old 02-09-2011, 09:04 AM
Lostgirl

It doesnt matter if they are into it or not you can alwayd visualise good energies for them if that makes sense!

I cant say if there is a chance or not as im new to all this in the grand scheme of things! If you found meditation, grounding and protection helped before then do that again. For all you know this perons could just be messing with you, either way extra protection will help :) x
Old 02-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Flowers1992

Also, by doing banshings around the house and protection magicks will protect you from further negative energy. Using herbs with protection associations as air fresheners and amulets if you can convince them to wear one.
A good banshing however should be able to remove any negative energy lingering around your family.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Experiencer
thanks flowers...
is there any specific term for it that i can search on internet....i couldn't collect much info by searching banshings....
Old 02-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Flowers1992

I'm not quite sure how you would phrase it on the net...

The banishings i've used have been from Konstantinos' Nocturnal Witchcraft, which i can pm to you if you would like and a banishing from a ceremonial magician, the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, which again I can pm to you if you would like.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Lostgirl

You can alwasy write one yourself. Just make sure you word it very accurately as to what you want it to do :)
Old 02-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostgirl
You can alwasy write one yourself. Just make sure you word it very accurately as to what you want it to do :)

so u mean to say....like we have our own prayers....any prayer i write for the same will do.sorry for my ignorance on the matter.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Lostgirl

Well it might help. There is nothing stronger than words from your own heart :)

Its all well and good finding something from the internet, or getting something someone else has written, but if you write it yourself, with your own emotions, your own thoughts, then there is nothing stronger. You will need to do research into thigns you will need, protective herbs and such. Also making sure when you cast said protection spell for example making sure you are in a positive mood or the right mood. Make sure you word it extremely carefully :)

There is nothing to say however a meditation and a word with your guide/god/godess wont do the trick equally :) All depends on what paht you follow